We should not marvel as the Left celebrates Zionists babies being decapitated.

This attack is a result of Trump's Abraham Accords.. it was an ignorant cheat ...
No asshole, it's a result of the HATR3D OF JEWS that is in the Qur'an, Hadditha, and Sunnah. The HATRED OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANITY is all over those texts!!!!

No one of any human being status supports this.

And I'll just say for the rest of the sane people on this board, you are an absolute bottom of the toilet piece of shit!
Tons of lefttards do

I've seen a ton of retards saying that the colonizers deserve to die and sometimes blood must be spilled for freedom ....

Which is true .....but the left isn't all that fond of freedom.

like this fag who uses all the right buzzwords for morons like yourself to nod in agreement

Derron Borders, of the Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management, voiced his support for the Palestinians and criticized Israel following the devastating invasion by Hamas terrorists who killed more than 900 people.

“When you hear about Israel this morning and the resistance being launched by Palestinians, remember against all odds Palestinians are fighting for life, dignity, and freedom — alongside others doing the same — against settle colonization, imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, which the United States is the model,” Borders wrote on his Instagram Story.

“F–k your fake outrage at Palestine when you’ve literally been silent about the violence perpetuated by Israel against Palestine every day,” Borders wrote on the day of the Hamas invasion.

^^^This attack has brought the lefty Jew-haters out in the open.

Huh? I see why we give Israel money and I believe we should continue to do it.

My attack has exposed your hypocrisy. Why do you want to stop helping Ukraine? They are at war and you must know why we can't let Russia take Ukraine, right? If you don't understand it let me know.

And I don't mind giving Israel $4 billion dollars this year. Looks like their going to need it. But are you okay with giving Israel $4 billion dollars a year forever? Because that's the deal we are currently under.

Why would you cut off Ukraine now but want to continue to give Israel money? Are you Jewish?

No asshole, it's a result of the HATR3D OF JEWS that is in the Qur'an, Hadditha, and Sunnah. The HATRED OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANITY is all over those texts!!!!
I don't think that they mention Christians much. But, you did make a good point!

Religions are famous for killing large amounts of people. The ME people seem to be where we were during the crusades.

I don't think that they mention Christians much. But, you did make a good point!

Religions are famous for killing large amounts of people. The ME people seem to be where we were during the crusades.
"The People of the Book" is mentioned plenty! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back