We should ban Hollywood films that glamorize gun violence. Matt Damon causes mass shootings

i'm. i'm skeered.

if only oldlady would hold me til i'm ok again...

Do you consider soldiers good guys with guns? Are most police good guys with guns? I am a concealed carry permit holder and carry all the time but never have had to use it, but would in a crisis, am I a good guy with a gun?

I don't know who you are, I suppose it would depend on how you use your firearm.
What about the other guys I told you about, do you consider them good guys with guns?

By the way, I am a veteran who served to keep Communists out of this country so you could today, be free with your speech on this forum. Does that help you in your decision if I am a good guy with a gun?

I don't know you, you would probably have the best of intentions but could cause more harm than good.

Cops are mostly good and even they on occasion accidentally shoot innocent bystanders and they have training. I really wish anyone who carries would take mandatory training. Some states to carry concealed require nothing.
I don't know you, you would probably have the best of intentions but could cause more harm than good.
Really! Please explain , I am very interested I how I who was trained in the use of firearms could cause more harm than good?

From my perspective, I have no idea who you are. You could end up shooting another guy who pulled out his gun in response to the initial shooter thinking he was the one who started it. Like I said, in some states you don't need any training in order to carry.
So here is a hypothetical situation that I would like you to answer.

Lets say, you are walking down the street, when suddenly out of the dark a man yelling Allah Ooh Akbar comes at you, wielding a machete. I just happen to be walking a little behind you and see the event that is about to happen.
1. Should I continue walking but not do anything and allow the Radical Muslim with the intent to do you bodily harm, to cut your head off, because it would not be PC to stop him?
2. Draw my concealed weapon, and remove the Peaceful Religious person from the Earth and allow Allah to sort out the mess?(In other words take the scum out?)

Choice number 1 or 2, don't need any monologue about how you think the people deserve to die because of what the US has done over there, just type, (1) or (2), it is that easy...

The 1rst Amendment causes too many problems. It should be revoked :banana:

The bullshit hollywood crowd calling to get rid of guns would never turn down a movie that had a lot of gun violence or called for them to use guns in their role. Some of these Hollywood elite won't turn down a bodyguard carrying a gun. This is the same mindset that cried they would be leaving US if Trump win.

They are full of shit. They are acting. Their purpose is to entertain. That's it.

I don't know who you are, I suppose it would depend on how you use your firearm.
What about the other guys I told you about, do you consider them good guys with guns?

By the way, I am a veteran who served to keep Communists out of this country so you could today, be free with your speech on this forum. Does that help you in your decision if I am a good guy with a gun?

Cops are mostly good and even they on occasion accidentally shoot innocent bystanders and they have training. I really wish anyone who carries would take mandatory training. Some states to carry concealed require nothing.
Really! Please explain , I am very interested I how I who was trained in the use of firearms could cause more harm than good?

From my perspective, I have no idea who you are. You could end up shooting another guy who pulled out his gun in response to the initial shooter thinking he was the one who started it. Like I said, in some states you don't need any training in order to carry.

Lets say, you are walking down the street, when suddenly out of the dark a man yelling Allah Ooh Akbar comes at you, wielding a machete. I just happen to be walking a little behind you and see the event that is about to happen.
1. Should I continue walking but not do anything and allow the Radical Muslim with the intent to do you bodily harm, to cut your head off, because it would not be PC to stop him?
2. Draw my concealed weapon, and remove the Peaceful Religious person from the Earth and allow Allah to sort out the mess?(In other words take the scum out?)

Choice number 1 or 2, don't need any monologue about how you think the people deserve to die because of what the US has done over there, just type, (1) or (2), it is that easy...

Odds are I'm probably more likely to be struck by lightening than machete'd by a terrorist. Actually, I'm probably more likely to be shot accidentally by some idiot who fantasizes about not likely hypotheticals.

Odds are I'm probably more likely to be struck by lightening than machete'd by a terrorist. Actually, I'm probably more likely to be shot accidentally by some idiot who fantasizes about not likely hypotheticals.
http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/
BREAKING: TERRORISTS SCREAM “ALLAHU AKBAR” AS THEY CUT A BRITISH SOLDIER’S HEAD OFF IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

I noticed that you failed to respond to my question as typical of any leftwing nutter who has a self imposed deathwish. Why cant you tell US, would you want me to protect you or not?

Now I repeat myself once again..

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

BREAKING: TERRORISTS SCREAM “ALLAHU AKBAR” AS THEY CUT A BRITISH SOLDIER’S HEAD OFF IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

I noticed that you failed to respond to my question as typical of any leftwing nutter who has a self imposed deathwish. Why cant you tell US, would you want me to protect you or not?

View attachment 152806

Never said it didn't happen, I said the chances are more likely that I will be struck by lightening. Plus, I don't know if you're any good with a gun and I'd prefer strangers not generally point them in my direction. Your hypothetical is extremely unlikely, why are you using it?

Plus, I have my own gun.

View attachment 152806

Never said it didn't happen, I said the chances are more likely that I will be struck by lightening. Plus, I don't know if you're any good with a gun and I'd prefer strangers not generally point them in my direction. Your hypothetical is extremely unlikely, why are you using it?

Plus, I have my own gun.
Jesus Christ, trying to get an honest answer is like trying to fucking catch a squirrel in the back yard with a tennis racket with no strings. Why the fuck cant you type

or

View attachment 152806

Plus, I have my own gun.
Jesus Christ, trying to get an honest answer is like trying to fucking catch a squirrel in the back yard with a tennis racket with no strings. Why the fuck cant you type

or

I can take care of myself so your options are rather limited. I certainly don't want you accidentally shooting me. I have no idea what your training is, if you are accurate, if you have a cool head on your shoulders. In the end though, your hypothetical is incredibly unlikely. I'm more likely to be shot by someone by mistake than your scenario and in that more likely scenario I would prefer you were unarmed.

View attachment 152806

Plus, I have my own gun.

or

I can take care of myself so your options are rather limited. I certainly don't want you accidentally shooting me. I have no idea what your training is, if you are accurate, if you have a cool head on your shoulders. In the end though, your hypothetical is incredibly unlikely. I'm more likely to be shot by someone by mistake than your scenario and in that more likely scenario I would prefer you were unarmed.
I didn't ask you if you could fucking take care of yourself, moron, just answer the fucking question, here it goes, let me put it in 3rd grade terms.

You are out at a shopping mall, and you forgot to bring you gun, along comes a man yelling Allah Ooh Akbar and wants to cut your head off with a machete, do you want me to stop him or let him proceed to kill you?
1. stop him
2. let him cut my stupid fucking liberal head off, because I am such a retard, I need to remove myself from society.

Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

View attachment 152806

Plus, I have my own gun.

or

I didn't ask you if you could fucking take care of yourself, moron, just answer the fucking question, here it goes, let me put it in 3rd grade terms.

You are out at a shopping mall, and you forgot to bring you gun, along comes a man yelling Allah Ooh Akbar and wants to cut your head off with a machete, do you want me to stop him or let him proceed to kill you?
1. stop him
2. let him cut my stupid fucking liberal head off, because I am such a retard, I need to remove myself from society.

View attachment 152814

Why would I answer your extremely unlikely gun nut fantasy scenario? It would be like me asking if you saw the tail end of a robbery and pulled out your gun and shot the first guy you saw with a gun who turned out to be an undercover cop who arrived at the scene to help right before you, or you miss and shoot the victim instead?

View attachment 152806

Plus, I have my own gun.

or

1. stop him

View attachment 152814

Why would I answer your extremely unlikely gun nut fantasy scenario? It would be like me asking if you saw the tail end of a robbery and pulled out your gun and shot the first guy you saw with a gun who turned out to be an undercover cop who arrived at the scene to help right before you, or you didn't pull out your gun and the cop handled the situation. What is your choice?
Because you are a chicken shit liberal who doesn't like it that you would rather be Politically Correct and have your fucking worthless head removed from your shoulders than have a gun toting citizen who is a veteran of the US blow the radical Muslim politically incorrectly away. Liberal have a self imposed deathwish, and you confirm it.

Plus, I have my own gun.

or

1. stop him

View attachment 152814

Why would I answer your extremely unlikely gun nut fantasy scenario? It would be like me asking if you saw the tail end of a robbery and pulled out your gun and shot the first guy you saw with a gun who turned out to be an undercover cop who arrived at the scene to help right before you, or you didn't pull out your gun and the cop handled the situation. What is your choice?
Because you are a chicken shit liberal who doesn't like it that you would rather be Politically Correct and have your fucking worthless head removed from your shoulders than have a gun toting citizen who is a veteran of the US blow the radical Muslim politically incorrectly away. Liberal have a self imposed deathwish, and you confirm it.

Once again, moron. I'm not playing into your stupid gun nut fantasies. You obviously are kind of a hot head so I'd prefer to just not be in the same city as you, especially if you're armed.

or

1. stop him

View attachment 152814

Once again, moron. I'm not playing into your stupid gun nut fantasies. You obviously are kind of a hot head so I'd prefer to just not be in the same city as you, especially if you're armed.
and it all started with this statement you made a few posts ago. You are a typical liberal shitfucks, who would rather have your head separated from your shoulders than be protected by a good guy with a gun. Done here, don't need to show what a moron you are.

Something is malfunctioning in your head. Why in the world do you think it is not PC to stop a guy with a machete? What makes you say that a crazy guy with a knife is a Peaceful Religious person? You gotta try a little harder to find realism when working with these fantasy scenarios.

1. stop him

View attachment 152814

and it all started with this statement you made a few posts ago. You are a typical liberal shitfucks, who would rather have your head separated from your shoulders than be protected by a good guy with a gun. Done here, don't need to show what a moron you are.

Yeah, good plan, depend on the guy with the bizarre gun fantasy.

Something is malfunctioning in your head. Why in the world do you think it is not PC to stop a guy with a machete? What makes you say that a crazy guy with a knife is a Peaceful Religious person? You gotta try a little harder to find realism when working with these fantasy scenarios.
i·ro·ny
[ˈīrənē]
NOUN
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms: sarcasm · causticity · cynicism · mockery · satire · sardonicism
Islam The Religion of Peace | The Liberal Bilge

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

i·ro·ny
[ˈīrənē]
NOUN
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:

View attachment 152816
Saying Islam is the religion of peace and then making up a fake scenario about a crazy guy with a knife are not comparable and being a muslim does not make everybody "peaceful". What are you not understanding?

i·ro·ny
[ˈīrənē]
NOUN

View attachment 152816
Saying Islam is the religion of peace and then making up a fake scenario about a crazy guy with a knife are not comparable and being a muslim does not make everybody "peaceful". What are you not understanding?
I am repeating what the liberals/progs have been telling me since the Muslim in Chief took office back in 2009. I knew long before that , that Islam would rather kill you and not very nicely either, beheading for one, yet I can never get a libtard to answer me, if they would want me to save them if I could. Then other libfucks jump in the argument totally clueless, then try to chastise me for what I was just repeating what liberals have been saying for the past 8 years. So you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

il_570xN.930573.jpg

i·ro·ny
[ˈīrənē]
NOUN

View attachment 152816
I am repeating what the liberals/progs have been telling me since the Muslim in Chief took office back in 2009. I knew long before that , that Islam would rather kill you and not very nicely either, beheading for one, yet I can never get a libtard to answer me, if they would want me to save them if I could. Then other libfucks jump in the argument totally clueless, then try to chastise me for what I was just repeating what liberals have been saying for the past 8 years. So you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself.
You low IQ's are always so quick to jump to the insults when you fail to rationally explain your idiotic statements. Your theory on Islam is like saying if you are Christian you support child molestation... Funny that your distorted parroting of what you think Libs have been saying is your justification for your dumb ass comments. All you are doing is displaying an inability to comprehend your opponents arguments and your lack of ability to think for yourself.

Forum List

Back