We should ban Hollywood films that glamorize gun violence. Matt Damon causes mass shootings

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The Hollywood films that make it "COOL" to murder are responsible for gun violence in America, and these films should be banned.

DC should censor Hollywood.

We should only have movies about transgendered children coping with life.

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino
The Marvel and DC Comics Superhero movies

These films STYLIZE GUN VIOLENCE and rarely show the aftermath and consequences.

They are showing kids at an early age that gun violence is a quick solution for any problems.

if Liberals want to stop gun violence, start with mental health issues and Hollywood.

The fork doesn't make you fat. It's the shit on the end of the fork that the fat ass is shoving down their pie hole.

The Hollywood films that make it "COOL" to murder are responsible for gun violence in America, and these films should be banned.

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino

These films STYLIZE GUN VIOLENCE and rarely show the aftermath and consequences.

They are showing kids at an early age that gun violence is a quick solution for any problems.

if Liberals want to stop gun violence, start with mental health issues and Hollywood.

The fork doesn't make you fat. It's the shit on the end of the fork that the fat ass is shoving down their pie hole.

Remember the PMRC ? That was when Democrat Al Gore and his bride at the time tried to do just that.

What you fail to point out, is how many of those shooting were self inflicted, or police shooting a bad guy? Yeah, a liberal lunatic goes on a rage(because left deplores CW boys and girls) kill 58 and hurts 500 others, yet you guys wanted tolerance to the Gay bar shooter who was Muslim, who killed 50 and wounded 100.

Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

What you fail to point out, is how many of those shooting were self inflicted, or police shooting a bad guy? Yeah, a liberal lunatic goes on a rage(because left deplores CW boys and girls) kill 58 and hurts 500 others, yet you guys wanted tolerance to the Gay bar shooter who was Muslim, who killed 50 and wounded 100.

View attachment 152704
I posted a link, might want to look into it before you ejaculate prematurely.

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino

You're actually approaching the right idea here. Culture in general --- not just movies but overall culture, from a child's earliest toys and cartoons and comic books, through his (it's always a he, yuge clue) endless shoot-em-up TV shows, through his video games, right down to his everyday linguistic euphemisms, set up and reinforce that value that "guns is power".

Whelp --- when that guy for whatever reason gets himself into a hole of powerlessness, he's likely to turn to what his (it's always a he) culture has told him from birth. Ain't rocket surgery.

"Banning" however has never worked for anything. That ain't how you change culture.

We used to have a culture of smoking. Recently enough to remember. That too was pushed and reinforced by movies, and TV, and even Hallowe'en candies. We didn't suppress that by "banning" it. We suppressed it by making it uncool.

So here we have a culture of gun violence. Do the math.

View attachment 152704
Your link doesn't post shit about "who shot wh"o, just deaths and injury, once again, I say, how many were self inflicted(suicide) and how many deaths were by police stopping a liberal who was going to hurt another? Open your piehole and insert foot, stupid fuck.

FastStats

View attachment 152704
In Chicago, shooting deaths take no holiday - CNN
Chicago police have said crime has decreased from 2016, when there were 4,331 shooting victims and 762 homicides.
Gun deaths by black on black, how many of those guns in a gun free city were illegal and what loopholes could be closed to prevent the killings?

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino

How many threads have you started today that showcase your ignorance and lack of understanding about this issue? You are not doing yourself any favors

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino

Boycott movies starring anti gunners..

Like:

Wahlburg, Stallone, Swartzenegger, Clooney, Danny Glover, Matt Damon, Danny "the Penguin' DeVito, Kevin Bacon, Sean 007 Connery.

Ruin their box office mojo.

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino

How many threads have you started today that showcase your ignorance and lack of understanding about this issue? You are not doing yourself any favors

Thanks for reading and replying.

View attachment 152704

Who is condemning all Americans who own guns? I'd have to condemn myself.

Jason Borne
The Taken films
Tarantino

Thanks for reading and replying.
You actually make fair points in this OP that there IS a problem with how guns are portrayed in our culture. Although you were being tongue and cheek you did bring up a real source of the problem that is within Hollywood.

It was this with the combo of the other dumb threads you started today about banning frying pans and suicide that really showcase your ignorance.

I think Hollywood should take a closer look at the movies they make. Glorifying gun violence in this day and age where mass shootings are becoming more common it makes sense to take a second look at how this influences our gun nut culture.

The NRA: The only thing that stops a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun.

What a load of Hollywood horseshit is that?

I think Hollywood should take a closer look at the movies they make. Glorifying gun violence in this day and age where mass shootings are becoming more common it makes sense to take a second look at how this influences our gun nut culture.

The NRA: The only thing that stops a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun.

Are you saying that what the NRA says is Hollywood horseshit?

Yes, it might as well have come right out of Eastwood's mouth.

Do you consider soldiers good guys with guns? Are most police good guys with guns? I am a concealed carry permit holder and carry all the time but never have had to use it, but would in a crisis, am I a good guy with a gun?

Do you consider soldiers good guys with guns? Are most police good guys with guns? I am a concealed carry permit holder and carry all the time but never have had to use it, but would in a crisis, am I a good guy with a gun?

I don't know who you are, I suppose it would depend on how you use your firearm.

I don't know who you are, I suppose it would depend on how you use your firearm.
What about the other guys I told you about, do you consider them good guys with guns?

By the way, I am a veteran who served to keep Communists out of this country so you could today, be free with your speech on this forum. Does that help you in your decision if I am a good guy with a gun?

Forum List

Back