We need to defund the police.

"we just don't have the manpower to murder black people for blinker violations... that refused to cooperate, and pulled a gun out".

There fixed it for you!

Here's the dash cam video from the officer's rig ... where's the gun? ... her words were protected under the 1st Amendment ... but now she's dead ...

STUPID whities are saying she had a gun and was firing on the police ... fucking liars ... here's the video, show me the gun ...

We defunded our police decades ago ... at times and in some places we go without 911 service for police ... sometimes it takes weeks to get out and investigate crime ... if at all ...

We just don't have the police manpower to murder Black People for blinker violations ...
Who got a "murder" for a blinker violation ? When ? Where ?

:puhleeze:That is just talking stupid. :rolleyes:

Nah. That is your history on display.

How about Floyd?

That statement you decry as lunacy is a summary of your many, many, posts.

I’d continue. But you just want the skin color to determine if the shooting was good or bad.

Nah. That is your history on display.

How about Floyd?

That statement you decry as lunacy is a summary of your many, many, posts.

I’d continue. But you just want the skin color to determine if the shooting was good or bad.
What about Floyd ? Chauvin did NOT abuse George Floyd. That was proven by the medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, who reported there was no asphixiation to Floyd, making the whole knee to the head or neck, irrelevant. Baker was coerced by former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell twice.

Sorry to have to confuse you with the facts. :rolleyes:

In the Georgia case, Arberry attacked McMicheal who fired in self-defense, as Arberry was throwing punches and tryng to wrest the shotgun from McMicheal. If Arberry had done that to me, I would have shot him too, as any reasonable person would do. In fact I would have shot him the moment I saw him coming at me.

Problem for the McMichaels is they live in a black majority (55%) town, whose politicians and court system respond to the racism of the black majority. As for your moronic racism, not my problem.

What about Floyd ? Chauvin did NOT abuse George Floyd. That was proven by the medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, who reported there was no asphixiation to Floyd, making the whole knee to the head or neck, irrelevant. Baker was coerced by former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell twice.

Sorry to have to confuse you with the facts. :rolleyes:

In the Georgia case, Arberry attacked McMicheal who fired in self-defense, as Arberry was throwing punches and tryng to wrest the shotgun from McMicheal. If Arberry had done that to me, I would have shot him too, as any reasonable person would do. In fact I would have shot him the moment I saw him coming at me.

Problem for the McMichaels is they live in a black majority (55%) town, whose politicians and court system respond to the racism of the black majority. As for your moronic racism, not my problem.

You should have watched the testimony instead of reading the summation. Under cross examination Doctor Baker acknowledged that such signs of asphyxiation were not always present. Then Baker himself put the nails in Chauvin’s coffin. The Cross examination turned him into one of the strongest witnesses for the prosecution. At that point Chauvin should have changed his plea to guilty to get a lighter sentence.

The problem is that all the lies you and the others repeated wildly were disproven. In both the Chauvin Case and the McMichaels.

The biggest problem is that you never bothered to learn Georgia law. Not new laws. Not new precedents. All were established long before the McMorons took off in pursuit.

As I said. You judge guilt or innocence based upon skin color. Not facts. Not laws. Not reality. But your insane bias.

But police officers who DO NOT break the law, should NOT be arrested and prosecuted - but many are (ex. Betty Shelby, Jeronimo Yanez, Derek Chauvin, Michael Slager, Philip Brailsford)
The system is not perfect--too many humans involved. It's easy to argue that the system is corrupt, and certainly QI contributes very much to corruption.

The system is not perfect--too many humans involved. It's easy to argue that the system is corrupt, and certainly QI contributes very much to corruption.

We are human. And we like to think that one change will make things better. Qualified Immunity is a part of the problem. But it is only a part.

The willingness of cops to cover for other cops who are lying etc. that is another part of the problem.

If you have never heard of it. The Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights. That is a big part of the problem.

There are a lot of parts to the problem. Getting rid of QI would address a part but leave the rest of the causes intact. The problem of corrupt and unaccountable police would continue with the occasional sacrificial lamb thrown to the middle class to show they’re not all like that.

What is QI ?

PS - abbreviations should not be used unless they are commonly known.

PPS - when I spoke about cops being arrested, it wasnt necessarily about "corruption". It does have that, but also involved is ignorance and the failure of our education system to teach about law enforcement.

What is QI ?

PS - abbreviations should not be used unless they are commonly known.

PPS - when I spoke about cops being arrested, it wasnt necessarily about "corruption". It does have that, but also involved is ignorance and the failure of our education system to teach about law enforcement.
Qualified Immunity, a bad policy begun in 1967 by Earl Warren.

We defunded our police decades ago ... at times and in some places we go without 911 service for police ... sometimes it takes weeks to get out and investigate crime ... if at all ...

We just don't have the police manpower to murder Black People for blinker violations ...
Do police kill more white people? Do black people kill more white people than white people kill black? Do white people kill white people more than black people kill white people? I wonder about all these things. Crime is at an all time high, is that because we are giving more money to police or because we're taking it away? All these are questions people don't want to talk about.

Qualified immunity is a well known practice, including by me. I've never seen it reduced to an abbreviation.

A well known practice that is pure legal sophistry, and has caused irreparable harm to society and conscientious policing. Its net effect is to hold police above the law. They can break the law and not be held accountable for their actions.

A well known practice that is pure legal sophistry, and has caused irreparable harm to society and conscientious policing. Its net effect is to hold police above the law. They can break the law and not be held accountable for their actions.
In many cases, police ARE held accountable and are arrested, when they have followed standard police procedure and established law. Many of these have served jail time, only to be acquitted in court.
(ex. Betty Shelby, Jeronimo Yanez , Philip Brailsford)

Others, wrongly convicted, are still serving time in state prisons
(ex. Michael Slager, Derek Chauvin)

In many cases, police ARE held accountable and are arrested, when they have followed standard police procedure and established law. Many of these have served jail time, only to be acquitted in court.
(ex. Betty Shelby, Jeronimo Yanez , Philip Brailsford)

Others, wrongly convicted, are still serving time in state prisons
(ex. Michael Slager, Derek Chauvin)
If the truth could be known, in many more cases offenders are not charged. That is part of the reason mistrust of police is so prevalent.

Earl Warren grossly erred in 1967 by advancing the sophistry, and lower courts have followed along. QI is harmful to society and to the profession of peace officers.

If the truth could be known, in many more cases offenders are not charged. That is part of the reason mistrust of police is so prevalent.

Earl Warren grossly erred in 1967 by advancing the sophistry, and lower courts have followed along. QI is harmful to society and to the profession of peace officers.
And in many cases police officers ARE charged and wrongly, just to placate an anti-white, racist, leftist, anti-police voting bloc.

The main reason why mistrust of police is so prevalent is leftwing propaganda.

And in many cases police officers ARE charged and wrongly, just to placate an anti-white, racist, leftist, anti-police voting bloc.

The main reason why mistrust of police is so prevalent is leftwing propaganda.
Not really. The main reason why mistrust of police is so prevalent is that since QI was created in 1967, in too many cases police act as though they are above the law. SCOTUS declared in 1967 that police are effectively above the law.

The ABUSE of qualified immunity is what needs to stop ...

If the City passes an ordinance, and the officer enforces that ordinance, and the ordinance is later found to be unconstitutional and unenforceable ... should the officer's private property be at risk in a civil case, or should only the City's assets be at risk ...

That's different than the Police Chief ordering his cocaine be unloaded ... and cash payments to the officers ... like that time in Key West ... the officers have to pay that money back ...

I think if the government, herself, is liable ... then only she should have to pay ... and the employee exercised "reasonable prudence" unless we can prove otherwise ... taking some Middle Class bloke's home is a terrible way to get revenge on your government ...
You raise good points. Trouble is QI is pure sophistry and should be stricken from practice. It has been harmful.

The hypothetical you offer is valid, and rational public dialogue could find a solution.

Forum List

Back