We need to defund the police.

Why are you twisting everyone's words? "People you don't like?" Try some honest discussion for a change.

I’ve tried with you. It is a waste of effort.

You call yourself a Patriot who loves America. But you don’t love the Constitution. The Constitution intentionally makes it hard to convict someone. Intentionally. The intent of the founders. To grant accused people rights. To make it hard to convict them.

People don’t forfeit their rights. Even while in prison, after being convicted, the Founders prohibited Cruel and Unusual punishment.

This isn’t State Legislatures or any laws they pass. This is the Constitution of the United States. The comments the poster made that I responded to which twisted your undies in a knot were blaming legislators for the cops having to do everything right.

Then you get your panties in a twist because a Rancher is arrested for Murder. Or a man is arrested for shooting an innocent through a door. Or three moron Rednecks are busted in Georgia and chasing down a jogger.

You don’t want anything you say you do. You don’t want armed people sorting out their own problems. You want the freedom to shoot anyone you want without consequences.
Now we're changing the subject to the rancher? Your posting sucks, do better.

I’ve tried with you. It is a waste of effort.

You call yourself a Patriot who loves America. But you don’t love the Constitution. The Constitution intentionally makes it hard to convict someone. Intentionally. The intent of the founders. To grant accused people rights. To make it hard to convict them.

People don’t forfeit their rights. Even while in prison, after being convicted, the Founders prohibited Cruel and Unusual punishment.

This isn’t State Legislatures or any laws they pass. This is the Constitution of the United States. The comments the poster made that I responded to which twisted your undies in a knot were blaming legislators for the cops having to do everything right.
You haven't tried anything but twisting words. You are a phony.

Now we're changing the subject to the rancher? Your posting sucks, do better.

That is exactly the situation you say you want. Limited police. People taking care of themselves. However they are required to tell the cops what happened. That’s the way it worked in the West isn’t it? You killed a guy and you carried the body to the Sheriff. You at least went and told the Sheriff the story right?

The Sheriff would look at the body. And the Sheriff would say Self Defense? How with him shot in the back? Then your fellow citizens would hang you for murder.

Two morons get into a shootout in Florida. A lunatic former customer and an auto shop owner. Both armed. Both dead. I guess they settled their problems though.

How many times have you posted here about the Leftists Police screwing good Americans who are just defending themselves?

That is exactly the situation you say you want. Limited police. People taking care of themselves. However they are required to tell the cops what happened. That’s the way it worked in the West isn’t it? You killed a guy and you carried the body to the Sheriff. You at least went and told the Sheriff the story right?

The Sheriff would look at the body. And the Sheriff would say Self Defense? How with him shot in the back? Then your fellow citizens would hang you for murder.

Two morons get into a shootout in Florida. A lunatic former customer and an auto shop owner. Both armed. Both dead. I guess they settled their problems though.

How many times have you posted here about the Leftists Police screwing good Americans who are just defending themselves?
You are what your record says you are. You know damn well I'm a pro LE all the way. You by contrast have made very disparaging posts AGAINST LE. Today you twisted "Career Criminal" into "People you don't like". Then you brought up my support of the 73 year old rancher who is dealing with drug cartel scum crossing his land and threatening him and his wife with NO HELP from LE. You've declared him a murderer, were you there?
You are what your record says you are.

You are what your record says you are. You know damn well I'm a pro LE all the way. You by contrast have made very disparaging posts AGAINST LE. Today you twisted "Career Criminal" into "People you don't like". Then you brought up my support of the 73 year old rancher who is dealing with drug cartel scum crossing his land and threatening him and his wife with NO HELP from LE. You've declared him a murderer, were you there?
You are what your record says you are.

Aww. Did Mikey get his feelings hurt? The Prosecutor says it was a crime for the Rancher to shoot an unarmed person. It’s up to the Jury to decide if he committed Murder. And here is the big difference between us. I don’t knee jerk support or oppose anyone based upon his color and the color of the victim.

So try again Mikey. Because if a black man had shot a white guy for invading his property you would be demanding a lynching party.

Yeah. Point out that to me in the Constitution. I must have missed where people you don’t like forfeit their rights.
Criminals have few Constitutional rights while in prison. Perhaps you could start a movement on their behalf.

Life sentences are 'cruel and unusual punishment' for capital crimes. Many State legislatures have banned the death penalty, which is not cruel, and replaced it with the demonic life sentence without parole.

State legislatures also have reduced sentences for career criminals that should get the life sentence. That's because they are either very stupid or very evil. They have nothing but disdain for the law-abiding public.

Last edited:
Criminals have few Constitutional rights while in prison. Perhaps you could start a movement on their behalf.

Fewer? You haven’t paid much attention to Supreme Court decisions have you?

Prisoners have a constitutional right to medical care. Do you? I’m not talking emergency care. I’m talking full medical care.

Prisoners have a Constitutional Right to protection. The courts have ruled that the prisoners can’t protect themselves. So unlike you, the guards are responsible for the protection of the prisoners. Now there are two Supreme Court Decisions that say that the police do not have a constitutional duty to protect the public. There are more that say the incarcerated have a constitutional right to protection. When they aren’t the State has to pay the lawsuit.

People on Death Row get three Appeals paid for by the State. That’s right. They get the State to pay for the appeals three times. Lawyers fees for twenty years. Or more. To challenge the conviction the state imposed.

If you knew half as much as you think you do. Well. You wouldn’t be running your mouth.

Fewer? You haven’t paid much attention to Supreme Court decisions have you?

Prisoners have a constitutional right to medical care. Do you? I’m not talking emergency care. I’m talking full medical care.

Prisoners have a Constitutional Right to protection. The courts have ruled that the prisoners can’t protect themselves. So unlike you, the guards are responsible for the protection of the prisoners. Now there are two Supreme Court Decisions that say that the police do not have a constitutional duty to protect the public. There are more that say the incarcerated have a constitutional right to protection. When they aren’t the State has to pay the lawsuit.

People on Death Row get three Appeals paid for by the State. That’s right. They get the State to pay for the appeals three times. Lawyers fees for twenty years. Or more. To challenge the conviction the state imposed.

If you knew half as much as you think you do. Well. You wouldn’t be running your mouth.
Dude, there are human rights, civil rights, and constitutional rights. Don't conflate them to make your argument. Prisoners forfeit most of their civil and constitutional rights while in prison. Can you imagine a prisoner demanding his 2nd Amendment rights? How about 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable search and seizure? And, there are some rights they don't get back even after release.

Last edited:
Life sentences are 'cruel and unusual punishment' for capital crimes. Many State legislatures have banned the death penalty, which is not cruel, and replaced it with the demonic life sentence without parole.

Oh FFS. You really are about as ignorant as a man can get.

First. The problems with the death penalty is more about money than anything else. Once you sentence the man to death your problems are just beginning. First. You have to pay for his lawyers for the next twenty years. Or more. You are paying the DA to keep responding to motions and arguments from the appeals process. And you are paying the lawyer who is challenging the conviction.

Putting someone to death is an extremely expensive proposition.

Second. It isn’t cruel?

If you were going to have sex and learned you had a 3% chance of your prick rotting off you would become a monk. Executions have a greater than 3% chance of being botched.

Dude, there are human rights, civil rights, and constitutional rights. Don't conflate them to make your argument.

You do not have a right to medical care. Nobody is going to pay for your prescriptions. If you have medical or prescription benefits as a perk of employment. That’s a perk not a right.

Prisoners have that right. They have the state pay for their medication and treatment. The Supreme Court ruled that the prisoners have a constitutional right to this.

Eighth Amendment.

Nobody outside of prison has an Eighth Amendment right to medical care.

This guy confessed just so he could get medical care and pain treatment as he died of cancer. For free.

Oh FFS. You really are about as ignorant as a man can get.

First. The problems with the death penalty is more about money than anything else. Once you sentence the man to death your problems are just beginning. First. You have to pay for his lawyers for the next twenty years. Or more. You are paying the DA to keep responding to motions and arguments from the appeals process. And you are paying the lawyer who is challenging the conviction.

Putting someone to death is an extremely expensive proposition.

Second. It isn’t cruel?

If you were going to have sex and learned you had a 3% chance of your prick rotting off you would become a monk. Executions have a greater than 3% chance of being botched.
It's sad when a person has to include ad homs in their arguments.

We defunded our police decades ago ... at times and in some places we go without 911 service for police ... sometimes it takes weeks to get out and investigate crime ... if at all ...

We just don't have the police manpower to murder Black People for blinker violations ...

"we just don't have the manpower to murder black people for blinker violations... that refused to cooperate, and pulled a gun out".

There fixed it for you!

You do not have a right to medical care. Nobody is going to pay for your prescriptions. If you have medical or prescription benefits as a perk of employment. That’s a perk not a right.

Prisoners have that right. They have the state pay for their medication and treatment. The Supreme Court ruled that the prisoners have a constitutional right to this.

Eighth Amendment.

Nobody outside of prison has an Eighth Amendment right to medical care.

This guy confessed just so he could get medical care and pain treatment as he died of cancer. For free.
Those rights are to ensure proper treatment while incarcerated, and are only temporary. Recall that the Constitution and especially the Bill of Rights are to protect the citizens from the excesses of the State.

Those rights are to ensure proper treatment while incarcerated. Recall that the Constitution and especially the Bill of Rights are to protect the citizens from the excesses of the State.

And Prisoners have those rights. Rights the citizens do not have.

I am against defunding the police, but I strongly support eliminating the legal sophistry of "Qualified Immunity".

Police officers who break the law should be prosecuted and punished, probably sued too.
But police officers who DO NOT break the law, should NOT be arrested and prosecuted - but many are (ex. Betty Shelby, Jeronimo Yanez, Derek Chauvin, Michael Slager, Philip Brailsford)

It’s interesting isn’t it? The Old West would appear to some to be your dream. Everyone armed. Little or no law enforcement. Yet the first thing the boomtowns did was get lawmen to establish some order. And then those boomtowns banned the carrying of guns. Then the towns became more along the lines of well behaved and peaceful.
You are clueless. The carrying of guns by law-abiding citizens PREVENTS crime and STOPS it.

The Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 was passed as part of a suite of legislation that Democrats (including Joe Biden) sponsored, known as the Crime Bill. As the chair of the Judiciary Committee at the time, then Senator Biden alone sponsored the crime bill.

1697205007594.png

That legislation was sponsored by Joe Biden, and signed into law in 1990, and has turned public schools into soft targets for deranged murderers. As is typical with liberal policies, the intent sounds terrific, but the implementation doesn’t work in the real world. A Los Angeles Times timeline of mass killings from 1984 to 2017 reveals a vast majority of school shootings followed enactment of the Gun-Free School Zones Act.

The choice was as clear in 1990 as it is today, either we protect our kids by providing armed resource officers or well-trained and armed teachers on school grounds, or we leave them as sitting ducks for the next shooter who knows full well that return fire isn’t going to stop them before they’ve taken several lives.

Forum List

Back