Cops Standing By And Allowing Human-Trafficking And Not Questioning It

It's not child trafficking if you get their parent's permission first. Ask Bill Clinton and Bill Gates if you doubt me.
Again, not sure what you're getting at. How does making sure they don't run off before their court dates equate to child trafficking?

This is pathetic.
The cops in TX are facilitating human-trafficking of children.

Are the cops taking money from the traffickers ??? I would expect that of Biden the Extortion King, but cops? Wonder where they learned that from. Nobody has made Biden pay back the billion dollars he extorted from the Ukraine when he was a VP, and I haven't heard that he returned the taxpayer paid bonanza of Foreign Aid Package to the Ukraine back to the Treasury or the IRS. A billion dollars. When is Biden going to stop stealing taxpayer money with his version of omerta and multiple loopholes? :cranky:

That viral video of Biden bragging how he got a billion in Cash put on Air Force Two is no longer around. Does that clown think that just because the FBI took down his brag-fest about extorting the billion from Ukraine, that he didn't do anything wrong by taking home the taxpayer funded billion dollars that Biden bilked the Ukraine of? And Biden has rewarded the Ukraine by sending them half a trillion in American cutting edge weaponry and ammo when Russia pounced on 'em. Now Biden has given 6 billion to Iran, who funded yesterday and today's terrorism on Israel. It didn't take long for people to hear of how Iran funded the terror attacks on Israel with that six billion in their pockets,

Was all that stuff planned? If so, the American people, some of whom are Jewish, funded the damn terror attack on their brethren Israelis.

That's my conspiracy theory, and I'm stickin' to it until Joe Biden reimburses the American people the billion he fingered out of the Foreign policy, and he did it with such panache, it looks like he had a hell of a lot of experience on how to take on money laundering through the Foreign Aid Program, and how to hide it, well, until he bragged to his billionnaire boys club his dashing stash extracted from the Foreign Aid Package Taxpayers funded. Now with Bidenflation, the taxpayers can barely buy groceries because of the national debt of irresponsible spending and I don't think Biden left that border wide open without a huge pocketing cash from the cartel drug creeps who with China's collusion, and killed 100,000 Americans a year for the past three years. And Biden play-pretended he knew nothing about it until last week when he started in with the usual "Me good guy and I'm gonna...." fill in the blank that makes him look like a choir boy after his criminal theft of whatever there doggone is to be had for his family purse. And Democrats are letting that creepsister stay in office? They must have blinders the size of a Clydesdale Horse. Sheesh!

Last edited:
Not sure what you're complaining about.
He's complaining about corruption and the unfairness and child abuse that it has wrought upon this nation that used to be a country that helped others before Pelosi, Feinstein, and Schumer to take out a conservative, decent Judge, Brett Kavenaugh, who underwent a vast conspiracy theory by a lying California Democrat Operative who accused him of a sexual assault he did not commit in order to force him out of the Supreme Court Justice seat. Her best friends who would have known testified that she never said a word about her fellow Yaleie, and that she was confused because there was someone else on campus who was dismissed for such behaviors as she described. Mutual friends also knew Brett Kavanaugh had a good reputation as a gentleman, and one girlfriend said he was kind and gentlemanly to women, not aggressive and abusive. The woman who accused him also was caught in her false narrative creating a fake issue with her door that turned out to be a lie. Once a jury catches someone lying to hurt someone else, they don't just forget all about it. The ushers-in Congressmen and Senators were high in politics and do not like conservatives on the Supreme Court who do not accept false narratives very well in the dealings of the American Law system. Kavanaugh was the best man for the job--and his educational success and memory for all things legal has been a benefit to the Supreme Court. I thank God they caught that gal in a blatant lie about her door to bolster her case against an innocent man. Her friends said they never saw them together, either. She was lying for the Deep State plan to take over totalitarian control of the United States of America, and they've been tring to turn it into a communist hellhole with various false narratives against people on the right, and nobody including decent Democrat people who outnumber the crooks, but know they have to support the party or else their bank accounts get screwed up, their kid fails a class they were making an A in, and other ways the Democrat party has of punishing the people and their families who put the light on their lies and crimes. Just look what they put the Trump family through making false claims and making false narratives up to make their adversaries look bad. They put Trump through a dozen inquiries claiming he broke this or that law, and every time, Trump is cleared of all their stupid lies that never took place. And the American people who work hard for a living don't appreciate all the chaos Biden is creating as slanderer in chief for calling all Republican voters "fascists." How sicko is that!!!

Last edited:
He's complaining about corruption and the unfairness and child abuse that it has wrought upon this nation that used to be a country that helped others before Pelosi, Feinstein, and Schumer to take out a conservative, decent Judge, Brett Kavenaugh, who underwent a vast conspiracy theory by a lying California Democrat Operative who accused him of a sexual assault he did not commit in order to force him out of the Supreme Court Justice seat. Her best friends who would have known testified that she never said a word about her fellow Yaleie, and that she was confused because there was someone else on campus who was dismissed for such behaviors as she described. Mutual friends also knew Brett Kavanaugh had a good reputation as a gentleman, and one girlfriend said he was kind and gentlemanly to women, not aggressive and abusive. The woman who accused him also was caught in her false narrative creating a fake issue with her door that turned out to be a lie. Once a jury catches someone lying to hurt someone else, they don't just forget all about it. The ushers-in Congressmen and Senators were high in politics and do not like conservatives on the Supreme Court who do not accept false narratives very well in the dealings of the American Law system. Kavanaugh was the best man for the job--and his educational success and memory for all things legal has been a benefit to the Supreme Court. I thank God they caught that gal in a blatant lie about her door to bolster her case against an innocent man.
Just gonna jump right off the deep end, huh?

deep end.gif

Corruption always takes place right under our noses. It makes us part of it, and thereby silences us.

Deut. 19 v15
15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

Forum List

Back