We Need More Guns (Much More)

Around 8000 to 10000 people are murdered with firearms each year.

80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by Democrats.

Gun violence is pretty much non-issue for average American and no one sane in Congress is going to support additional gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though ::04:

i251ep.jpg

View attachment 177383

I don't know where you got that from. However, I know enough about leftists to not give up on my guns.

View attachment 177392

You would if you had brains.

80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by Democrats.

Gun violence is pretty much non-issue for average American and no one sane in Congress is going to support additional gun control.

i251ep.jpg

View attachment 177383

I don't know where you got that from. However, I know enough about leftists to not give up on my guns.

View attachment 177392

HE's got brains, he's just doing his best to tear us apart.

You need to immediately be taken to an indoctrination center! ;)
That's exactly what YOU need. But not just for your sake. In addition, for the sake of all those who you will get killed. Like the 17 in Parkland.

Oh, you were being facetious, weren't you ?

Last edited:

i251ep.jpg

View attachment 177383

View attachment 177392

upload_2018-2-17_11-2-7.png

i251ep.jpg

View attachment 177383

View attachment 177392

View attachment 177402
Relative?

What will you do when they regain control of the WH and Congress and with the stroke of their pen and phone, outlaw ownership and make it a felony to possess.....

Then use the CCW and background check data to start going to neighborhoods and taking them by force?

We were "Shocked" to see Obamacare pass. They are FAR more passionate about disarming America.

I can guarantee you this is coming. County sheriffs like Scott Israel in Broward County Florida would do this in a heartbeat. It doesn't take a genius to see it.

The biggest Democrats strength is division. They are talking about gun control, and immigration only when they're not in power. They had chance to solve immigration and gun control in the first year of Barry's presidency, but they haven't touch it, because they know they would lose in the next election big time. Suddenly, when they got no power, we must solve everything they wan't to be solved, because it's "right thing to do", except, it wasn't right when they were in control.

Edit: To add, as long there is 2nd Amendment, all they can do is to keep bitching.

Actually [artists'] is possessive plural. How many clowns are you ?

He's right -- "many" of single items, "much" of one. "Many" raindrops, "much" rain. Perhaps it works differently in your native Spanish that you're now crusading to exterminate because you can't figure out its verb conjugations.
Dummy. You've never heard the term artists' license ? It refers to ALL artists. Millions of them, and is possessive, in that they possess license to create as they wish, unrestrained by ordinary conventions, God! Liberals are such information-deprived ignoramuses.

And no he's NOT right - as I already explained, the word "much" was written with artists' license. You know what ? Never mind.
geez.gif

Protectionist we just discussed this :)

The character of the liberal is dishonesty. The goal in any discussion, for them, is never communication but rather obfuscation. The font, your accent, spelling, a pedantic insistence on precise definitions and other inane minutia serve to derail conversation and deflect from ideas.

BE091EE4-BE5D-439D-986C-723A4B58BCB8.jpeg

Protectionist we just discussed this :)

The character of the liberal is dishonesty. The goal in any discussion, for them, is never communication but rather obfuscation. The font, your accent, spelling, a pedantic insistence on precise definitions and other inane minutia serve to derail conversation and deflect from ideas.

View attachment 177413
You are absolutetly 100% CORRECT. And there is no better evidence of it, than in this thread. :goodposting: :iagree:

What will you do when they regain control of the WH and Congress and with the stroke of their pen and phone, outlaw ownership and make it a felony to possess.....

Then use the CCW and background check data to start going to neighborhoods and taking them by force?

We were "Shocked" to see Obamacare pass. They are FAR more passionate about disarming America.

I can guarantee you this is coming. County sheriffs like Scott Israel in Broward County Florida would do this in a heartbeat. It doesn't take a genius to see it.
Strawman fallacy.

No one advocates for making the possession of all firearms ‘illegal.’

No one advocates for ‘confiscating’ guns.

Yet another post illustrating the right’s propensity for lying.

Strawman fallacy.

No one advocates for making the possession of all firearms ‘illegal.’

No one advocates for ‘confiscating’ guns.

Yet another post illustrating the right’s propensity for lying.
There need not be advocating, for there to be intent.

Forum List

Back