evidence of russian interference "incontrovertible"-mcmasters

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
MUNICH — U.S. national security adviser H.R. McMaster acknowledged Saturday that evidence of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election was “incontrovertible,” but said Moscow’s campaign to divide the West through subterfuge was failing.

“It’s just not working,” he said.

The comments, a day after the Justice Department indicted 13 Russians for interference in the election that catapulted Donald Trump to the White House, follow months of efforts by the president to cast doubt on assertions of Moscow’s meddling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...h-1045a:homepage/story&utm_term=.bb3a712616b4

i guess mcmaster will be walking the plank next.

clearly, he's part of the *deep state*

Show us on the doll where the Russian colluders touched you to make you change your vote

MUNICH — U.S. national security adviser H.R. McMaster acknowledged Saturday that evidence of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election was “incontrovertible,” but said Moscow’s campaign to divide the West through subterfuge was failing.

The comments, a day after the Justice Department indicted 13 Russians for interference in the election that catapulted Donald Trump to the White House, follow months of efforts by the president to cast doubt on assertions of Moscow’s meddling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/mcmaster-says-evidence-of-russian-meddling-is-now-really-incontrovertible-as-he-woos-european-allies/2018/02/17/4a27f560-10e8-11e8-a68c-e9374188170e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_munich-1045a:homepage/story&utm_term=.bb3a712616b4

I dunno, it seems to be working fine to me.

The U.S. needed a third and fourth political party long before Ross Perot. The duopoly we have now is only holding us back from 21st century social mobility.

Well...13 have been indicted. However, a person does not have to be present to be indicted by a grand jurfy. Sooo...who are these Russians?

"The 13 Russians charged are: Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva; Sergey Pavlovich Polozov; Maria Anatolyrvna Bovda; Robert Sergetevich Bovda; Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly; Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev; Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko; Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina and Vladimir Venkov."

Very thorough article covering each member and their position in this "Troll Farm". Yet nothing links anyone American to anyone in this group. One would think that with all of this investigation and information mining going on that at least ONE American name would pop up.

Plus, this a very telling tidbit from one of the defendants;
"Ms. Kaverzina grew worried after Facebook revealed last September that it was cooperating with the authorities to look into Russian advertising on the platform. “We had a slight crisis here at work: the F.B.I. busted our activity (not a joke),” she wrote to a relative, according to the indictment. “So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues,” she added. “I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people.”

The Troll Farm: What We Know About 13 Russians Indicted by the U.S.

I don't understand why everyone is saying this?
Who ever said Russia was not trying to meddle in our election?
You think this is the first time? Or the last?
The deal is, and always has been, were there campaign members of ANY side working with them or cooperating in some way.
And that, is absent from these arrest. They arrested some really bad meme makers posting up on Instagram and Facebook...have you seen these memes?
These guys sucked at their jobs.

• Banned
Well...13 have been indicted. However, a person does not have to be present to be indicted by a grand jurfy. Sooo...who are these Russians?

"The 13 Russians charged are: Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva; Sergey Pavlovich Polozov; Maria Anatolyrvna Bovda; Robert Sergetevich Bovda; Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly; Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev; Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko; Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina and Vladimir Venkov."

Very thorough article covering each member and their position in this "Troll Farm". Yet nothing links anyone American to anyone in this group. One would think that with all of this investigation and information mining going on that at least ONE American name would pop up.

"Ms. Kaverzina grew worried after Facebook revealed last September that it was cooperating with the authorities to look into Russian advertising on the platform. “We had a slight crisis here at work: the F.B.I. busted our activity (not a joke),” she wrote to a relative, according to the indictment. “So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues,” she added. “I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people.”

richard pinedo is an american

there will be more

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) - Wikipedia

there will be more

LOL....
Who is the California man who just pleaded guilty to unwittingly aiding Russian interference in the 2016 election

The deal is, and always has been, were there campaign members of ANY side working with them or cooperating in some way.
And that, is absent from these arrest. They arrested some really bad meme makers posting up on Instagram and Facebook...have you seen these memes?
I think the point actually was, (1) what was the extent of the Russian interference in our election and (2) were Americans involved. As far as the social media/campaign advertising piece, we have an answer.
Now the big question is, what do we do about it? Just shrug and say Oh well, shit happens?
I don't like them hacking our state election computers, the DNC, or coming here incognito to set up social media accounts and steal identities, etc. etc. They are here to destroy our country from within, which has been their goal and their SOP since the Cold War.
We could at least enact the sanctions voted overwhelmingly by Congress. We could thumb our nose at them with a strongly worded Nikki Haley scolding at the U.N. We could kick all those fuckers out of the country. Who is more evil--Boris and Natasha or a lettuce picker from Mexico? THINK! Defending Trump's insane stance on this is not going to help us in the least. Wake up!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/mcmaster-says-evidence-of-russian-meddling-is-now-really-incontrovertible-as-he-woos-european-allies/2018/02/17/4a27f560-10e8-11e8-a68c-e9374188170e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_munich-1045a:homepage/story&utm_term=.bb3a712616b4

USMB is clearly part of the media manipulation what with all the Ruskies on board...

I think the point actually was, (1) what was the extent of the Russian interference in our election and (2) were Americans involved. As far as the social media/campaign advertising piece, we have an answer.
Now the big question is, what do we do about it? Just shrug and say Oh well, shit happens?
I don't like them hacking our state election computers, the DNC, or coming here incognito to set up social media accounts and steal identities, etc. etc. They are here to destroy our country from within, which has been their goal and their SOP since the Cold War.
We could at least enact the sanctions voted overwhelmingly by Congress. We could thumb our nose at them with a strongly worded Nikki Haley scolding at the U.N. We could kick all those fuckers out of the country. Who is more evil--Boris and Natasha or a lettuce picker from Mexico? THINK! Defending Trump's insane stance on this is not going to help us in the least. Wake up!

I'm defending Trump?
This is my thoughts alone.
CNN all morning long was trying to make this about Trump, basically "proving" that he is wrong about the investigation.
That is incorrect.
I don't remember Trump ever saying the Russians did nothing. That is what the left is trying to do, trying to implicate Trump of being wrong when in fact, the arrests actually helped him make his case that there was no collusion.
I don't like ANY foreign governments involving themselves, including when hired indirectly by one party trying to find dirt on the other - what about you?

there will be more

Not buying it; Pinedo had an already existing 'company'. Though his company was shady it did not exist because OF the Russians. Nor, did it operate solely FOR the Russians. Though, connection to the Russians is certain, in that, they used his services, Pinedo's real connection to Internet Research Agency is tacit at best.

"Which has most people asking “Wait, who the heck is Richard Pinedo?” The short answer is he’s somebody who is caught up in something much bigger than he realized, and he ended up helping Russia’s Internet Research Agency.

Pinedo is the head and seemingly sole employee of an online service called Auction Essistance, a company whose job is essentially to sneak people back onto eBay and PayPal after getting suspended. As the site’s own marketing copy describes:

If you have been suspended by eBay, limited by Paypal & banned from Amazon then it is time to go stealth/incognito!

If this sounds a wee bit unethical, well, apparently, it was. The filing on his guilty plea describes his business as “circumvent[ing] the security features of large online digital payment companies,” and Pinedo pleaded guilty to one count of identity fraud. That’s what makes Pinedo significant in this probe.

It appears that Pinedo was one of the go-betweens the Internet Research Agency used to commit various financial crimes and fund election interference activities. So Pinedo is likely part of the case against those Russians, and will help the U.S. government piece together just which accounts were used and what transactions they engaged in"

Who Is Richard Pinedo, And Why’d He Plead Guilty In The Russia Probe?

Just because someone offers a shady service does not inidicate that they had any knowledge of intention or were a co-conspirator.

there will be more

LOL....
Who is the California man who just pleaded guilty to unwittingly aiding Russian interference in the 2016 election
Exactly my point. He is a complete slime bag but there is nothing there.

I'm defending Trump?
This is my thoughts alone.
CNN all morning long was trying to make this about Trump, basically "proving" that he is wrong about the investigation.
That is incorrect.
I don't remember Trump ever saying the Russians did nothing. That is what the left is trying to do, trying to implicate Trump of being wrong when in fact, the arrests actually helped him make his case that there was no collusion.
I don't like ANY foreign governments involving themselves, including when hired indirectly by one party trying to find dirt on the other - what about you?
You shouldn't watch too much CNN; it will cause brain damage.

Your post was patently dismissive of the Russian interference. Big deal. What's new, yada yada.
I can't think of any other reason (unless you're a Russian, which I assume you are not) why you would dismiss the Russian interference in the campaign like that unless you were supporting Trump's position. Otherwise, it makes no sense to me.

Obama's weaponized FBI did far more damage to the Republic than some ineffective Russian tweets
Trying to use a false equivalency to vindicate your hero Trump? And the latest intel is Russia will be back for the next elections in 2018 and 2020. The Russian hacking into Democratic Party computers to get information is the computer age equivalent of the Watergate break in. Watergate got Nixon impeached. There have been no consequences for Trump despite the fact that Trump junior publicly stated the Trump team was in "collusion" with the Russians. It will be interesting to see if Trump gives Russia no accountability again for hacking and the "collusion" continues with no accountability for Trump. We will wait and see if the Russians once again get visas to be here to do the same thing under the Trump administration. Why should the American people indulge Trump and the Russians again with no accountability at all?

Forum List

Back