We Need More Guns (Much More)

Minnesota’s violent crime rate hit a 50-year low in 2016, according to the FBI.​

And in 2017, the state set a new record for firearms background checks.
Reality Check: More Minnesotans Own Guns, Violent Crime Remains Low

Exactly right. The reason why violent crime has decreased so much since the 1990s, is because of the big increase in the CCW law. More good guys with guns. Less crime.

One of the reasons why Nikolas Cruz went to the MSD High School to massacre people, is he knew it was a soft target. Very little opposition. Under the right circumstances, he never would have made it out of the parking lot, and into the door of the school.

But let's hear from the guy in the OP's own avatar:
Eisenhower+on+guns+in+schools.jpg

Is certainly IS a sad day. Very sad day. But that's the way it is - something liberals are unable to deal with >> REALITY.

And this is a disingenuous post. Ike was talking about an entirely different subject matter. Blacks integrating into a school for the first time. Try being honest, rather than twisting the words of a great ex-president and general.

Not to mention that HE was the one sending the guns to point at the school.

Around 8000 to 10000 people are murdered with firearms each year.

80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by Democrats.

Gun violence is pretty much non-issue for average American and no one sane in Congress is going to support additional gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though ::04:

i251ep.jpg
What isn’t ‘sweet’ is the right’s propensity for lying.

No one advocates ‘grabbing’ guns.

The thread premise is in fact idiocy.

Teachers with guns – a truly moronic notion.

There is no amount of ‘training’ that can prepare a teacher to respond appropriately to an active shooter; indeed, armed teachers become as much of a threat to students as the shooter himself, if not more so.
Here it folks. The pure IDIOCY of the left. The pure STUPIDITY of the left.

Wow. Could anything have presented it more clearly ?

A clear indictment of their UNHINGED DETACHMENT. :cuckoo: :icon_rolleyes: :rolleyes:
geez.gif

Last edited:
many, not much

for a guy who wants english to be the official language, you sure do butcher it
I considered using the word many. I CHOSE "much".

For your edification, that's called ARTISTS' LICENSE.
No charge for the tutoring.

PS - the first word of your sentences, should be capitalized. So should the word English.

Actually [artists'] is possessive plural. How many clowns are you ?

He's right -- "many" of single items, "much" of one. "Many" raindrops, "much" rain. Perhaps it works differently in your native Spanish that you're now crusading to exterminate because you can't figure out its verb conjugations.

The terrible massacre at the high school in Parkland, FL should teach us a lesson. .

Yes.

It teaches us a lesson that both the extreme leftists and extreme righties will seize upon the opportunity to hammer home their respective dogma.

And you, which side of the fence do you fall?

Some promise to pray for the dead, the maimed,and their friends and loved ones; others are outraged at the callous disregard for this same population because their perceived Right might cause them some minor cost or inconvenience.

Those of us who support gun controls are well aware prohibition never works. One can only see the unintended consequence of the 18th Amendment, and how placing Marijuana on Schedule 1 has been more costly than had each state determine its fate within their own border.

Thus the gun grabber argument is nothing more than hyperbole grown with bull excrement.

Yes. It teaches us a lesson that both the extreme leftists and extreme righties will seize upon the opportunity to hammer home their respective dogma.
This thread isn't to hammer dogma. It is to counter the silence of the left controlled media, and left controlled education system. and provide the real and only solution to gun crime. Yes.

You get it my friend. Arguing with liberals is useless because mental illness can’t be cured that way. But,given the controlled media we suffer under, every little bit of information and encouragement for decent people counts.

Last edited:
Teachers with guns – a truly moronic notion.

There is no amount of ‘training’ that can prepare a teacher to respond appropriately to an active shooter; indeed, armed teachers become as much of a threat to students as the shooter himself, if not more so.

OP's Bubble of Paranoia be all like

pointing.png

I considered using the word many. I CHOSE "much".

For your edification, that's called ARTISTS' LICENSE.
No charge for the tutoring.

PS - the first word of your sentences, should be capitalized. So should the word English.

artistic license is what we say in english.

here, i'll use it in a sentence for you-

while choosing not to use capitalization can be seen as artistic license, using much when many is the correct modifier speaks to the ignorance and poor education of the author.

hope this helps!

hasta la proxima, jefe

80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by Democrats.

Gun violence is pretty much non-issue for average American and no one sane in Congress is going to support additional gun control.

i251ep.jpg

What are you advocating?

What are you saying is "idiocy" ? Note: the thread premise has nothing to do with "grabbing guns" Have you read the OP ?

i251ep.jpg

upload_2018-2-17_10-7-16.png

i251ep.jpg

View attachment 177383

I don't know where you got that from. However, I know enough about leftists to not give up on my guns.

Actually [artists'] is possessive plural. How many clowns are you ?

He's right -- "many" of single items, "much" of one. "Many" raindrops, "much" rain. Perhaps it works differently in your native Spanish that you're now crusading to exterminate because you can't figure out its verb conjugations.
Dummy. You've never heard the term artists' license ? It refers to ALL artists. Millions of them, and is possessive, in that they possess license to create as they wish, unrestrained by ordinary conventions, God! Liberals are such information-deprived ignoramuses.

And no he's NOT right - as I already explained, the word "much" was written with artists' license. You know what ? Never mind.
geez.gif

Forum List

Back