We need automatic deportation for illegals who use our hospitals

We need automatic deportation for illegals who use our hospitals

That is un-Constitutional, all persons in the United States are entitled to basic due process rights, including undocumented immigrants. See Plyler v. Doe (1982).

That conservatives hate the Constitution and reject its case law is irrelevant.

The OP is also typical of conservative authoritarianism.

And forgets to demand stiff legal action against American employers of those who are in the US without authorization.

I absolutely agree with those who blame our illegal immigration problem on those who knowingly employ wetback workers. I strongly advocate serious criminal penalties for such employers.

The difficulty in prosecuting employers of illegals is the ready availability of high-quality fake ID. The only way to overcome this problem would be the issuance of addressable forgery-proof biometric ID cards to all legitimate American citizens. Unfortunately there is knee-jerk resistance from the majority of Americans to that proposal -- even though it would put an end to the illegal immigration problem within a few months.

What about the carrot that lured them over the border in the first place? Those employers that aren't scrupulous ? Besides the lax immigration laws, THEY are truly responsible for this mess. It takes TWO to tango after all. Small and large business alike have become addicted to the cheap labor illegal immigrants provide, and THAT addiction is going to be hard to break.

I'm all for cracking down on employers who hire illegals but another carrot that attracts these parasites is the benefits we stupidly give them. Like free health care at ERs and free schooling for their kids.

I absolutely agree with those who blame our illegal immigration problem on those who knowingly employ wetback workers. I strongly advocate serious criminal penalties for such employers.

The difficulty in prosecuting employers of illegals is the ready availability of high-quality fake ID. .

The problem there is we give the employers a huge loophole by only prosecuting those that KNOWINGLY hire illegals. That needs to end. Hiring illegals should be a crime even if the employer did not know the applicant was illegal, though naturally penalties should be less if the employer did not know.

We also need to mandate e-verify for all jobs.

The difficulty in prosecuting employers of illegals is the ready availability of high-quality fake ID. The only way to overcome this problem would be the issuance of addressable forgery-proof biometric ID cards to all legitimate American citizens. Unfortunately there is knee-jerk resistance from the majority of Americans to that proposal -- even though it would put an end to the illegal immigration problem within a few months.

The meat industry actively broadcasts jobs on the radio in Mexico and S. America, recruits them through newspapers and buses them in. One company got in trouble after advertising "housing" and then dropping the busload off at the homeless shelter. The meat industry is almost 95% illegal employees.

Last edited:
"The real costs of this migrant industrial workforce are being borne not by the large meatpacking firms, but by the nation's meatpacking communities. Poor workers without health insurance drive up local medical costs. Drug dealers prey on recent immigrants, and the large, transient population usually brings more crime. At times, the meatpacking firms have been especially brazen in assuming that public funds will cover their routine business costs. In September of 1994, GFI America, Inc.-a leading supplier of frozen hamburger patties to Dairy Queen, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and the federal school lunch program-needed workers for a plant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It sent recruiters to Eagle Pass, Texas, near the Mexican border, promising steady work and housing. The recruiters hired thirty-nine people, rented a bus, drove the new workers from Texas to Minnesota, and then dropped them off across the street from People Serving People, a homeless shelter in downtown Minneapolis. Because the workers had no money, the shelter agreed to house them. GFI America offered to pay the facility $17 for each worker and to donate some free hamburgers, but the offer was declined. The company's plan to use a homeless shelter as worker housing soon backfired. Most of the new recruits refused to stay at the shelter; they had been promised rental apartments and now felt tricked and misled. The story was soon picked up by the local media. Advocates for the homeless were especially angry about GFI America's attempt to misuse the largest homeless shelter in Minneapolis. "Our job is not to provide subsidies to corporations that are importing low-cost labor," said a county official."

Cogs in the Great Machine excerpted from the book Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser

Due to the infamous EMTALA Act of 1986, hospital ERs are required to give FREE emergency treatment to illegals. That's the law but if illegals knew they faced immediate deportation after treatment, they would only use ERs for true emergencies. As it is they use them for everything and have bankrupted hundreds of hospitals.

I recently spent an hour and a half at my ER and they charged me $2300!!! It was just an examination with no surgery and does NOT include the doctor bill. The rest of us pay inflated costs at hospitals because illegals pay nothing.

Actually, it would probably result in people just dying.

[

President Obama has caught and deported more than any other president. He has ordered more Border Patrol on duty than any other president. We now have almost no illegals coming across EXCEPT drug dealers and they don't stay.

That's all a lie. Obozo announced last august that he was not going to deport "law-abiding" illegals. All his talk about deporting record numbers is a bald-faced lie. The media won't call him on it because they are racist and won't challenge a black president.

I know how you rw's hate facts but ...

Obama’s Record-High Deportations Draw Hispanic Scorn - ABC News

Obama Has Deported More Illegal Immigrants Than President Bush Says Miami Immigration Lawyer - Law Firm Newswire

Obama administration reports record number of deportations - Los Angeles Times

Securing the Hispanic Vote - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

Romney's Best Bet to Win Hispanic Voters: Embrace the Dream Act - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

Don't like these links?

I got 2,730,000 more when I googled it.

You have my permission to post evidence that proves these links are incorrect. ;)

And we would have illegal aliens dying on the street because they would be afraid to go to the hospital. That inhumane even for us. Pick them up when the go to work and deport them and they will not go to work and they willl self deport once it began. Happen in the 50s during Operation Wetback.

Well guess what? Romney won't do anything about Illegal Aliens either.

So we got THAT going for us.

The Romster won't be as bad as obozo. In fact mitt has said he believes in making life miserable for illegals and thereby forcing them to self-deport.

Self-deportation is a pipe dream

Thats because it would put an end to perceived anonymity and the right to privacy among the american people not to mention the legal ramifications it could have if the card was stolen.

I absolutely agree with those who blame our illegal The meat industry actively broadcasts jobs on the radio in Mexico and S. America, recruits them through newspapers and buses them in. One company got in trouble after advertising "housing" and then dropping the busload off at the homeless shelter. The meat industry is almost 95% illegal employees.

This i believe should be illegal for all American based businesses, its nothing more then indirect outsourcing of jobs

Deport and then send the bill for medical services to their home country, or deduct it from foreign aid................Just recover the cost

Due to the infamous EMTALA Act of 1986, hospital ERs are required to give FREE emergency treatment to illegals. That's the law but if illegals knew they faced immediate deportation after treatment, they would only use ERs for true emergencies. As it is they use them for everything and have bankrupted hundreds of hospitals.

I recently spent an hour and a half at my ER and they charged me $2300!!! It was just an examination with no surgery and does NOT include the doctor bill. The rest of us pay inflated costs at hospitals because illegals pay nothing.

Isn't health care in America GREAT!!!!
When I lived in Tijuana, I cut my leg surfing (long story). ER, (very hot) nurses, doctor, a couple stitches. Cost: $0
Sprained my wrist in The Ukraine. Thought it might be broken. ER, (reasonably attractive) nurse, Doctor, brace. Cost: $0.
My friend broke her arm in Beijing. Ambulance, nurses, Doctor, cast. Cost: $0.
Had it removed when she got home to Michigan. Cost of removing it: $1300.

Oh and about the immigration thing. Hell, I don't care if they come here, as long as they're not criminals back home and haven't broken any laws other than coming here, while in the USA.

When I lived in Tijuana, I cut my leg surfing (long story). ER, (very hot) nurses, doctor, a couple stitches. Cost: $0
Sprained my wrist in The Ukraine. Thought it might be broken. ER, (reasonably attractive) nurse, Doctor, brace. Cost: $0.
My friend broke her arm in Beijing. Ambulance, nurses, Doctor, cast. Cost: $0.
Had it removed when she got home to Michigan. Cost of removing it: $1300.

Oh and about the immigration thing. Hell, I don't care if they come here, as long as they're not criminals back home and haven't broken any laws other than coming here, while in the USA.
I've heard a few similar stories of Americans being treated when traveling abroad...some involving hospitalization with wonderful care.

Last edited:
Medical Insurance is a huge rip off now (everyone I know is extremely fuming or out right angry about it all), but no one is coming to the rescue of the working class citizens who foot the bill for the majority of the population here in America these days (but the nation and it's companies want their workforces to be healthy and productive) go figure, meanwhile it's getting to be where most are saying enough is enough already.

The idiots (medical insurance industry) are losing customers by the thousands each day, because they (the customers) would rather go without now, and to instead put their money in the bank, than to invest in these rediculous plans offered by these greed driven idiots these days.

I have just been swapped to another insurance carrier by my company (makes the third time in two years now), where my co-pay at the hospital door is $500 dollars up front now (out of pocket), with a deductible of $7,500 dollars, and it only pays 50% of the bill after all that (the last one United health care at least paid 80/20). Many at the company folded on this change, and the company officials acted as if they couldn't wait for their employee's to sign the papers opting out of the situation altogether.

Now I am hearing that if you don't have insurance at all, then the bill is way less (HUH?), otherwise as is charged by the hospital or the doctors. OK, so what is the incentive going on here for us to remain covered by these rediculous health care insurance policies/plans, as is offered by the private health care insurance industry now ?

3 changes in the last two years or better now, and even though I have not had any problems to amount to anything (very healthy), they had made big money off of me for the last longest now (these industires have). For me it was like throwing money down into a black hole for the last 40 years while employed in this nation & thinking that I was doing the right thing by staying covered under the private sector insurance plans in which were always offered us as employee's while at these companies.

I guess many will be dropping from the roles of the idiot filled greed driven companies who have gone mad, so where are the ones (new companies) who will take advantage of this idiocy, and finally come in to do the right thing again, thus sweeping up all the money & customers that are now left laying on the sidelines and table by these fools now?

Last edited:

All the illegals do is fuck-up and shit on everything they come in contact with, they can come in and fuck-up a neighborhood in no time ,12 cars in the front yard, and may-be two that run,carry no insurance,screw over the social system,stupid asses refuse to learn English, now we have two language country , five or six families living in one house, unkempt yards ,toys and shit piled 6 feet high in the back yard, America is well on its way down the shittier,drunken assholes create havoc on the highways,pop out kids they have no means of suppoting like gerbils, have poor health habits , the real joke is the very thing they are running from they are causing here , like a plague:cuckoo::cuckoo:

All the illegals do is fuck-up and shit on everything they come in contact with, they can come in and fuck-up a neighborhood in no time ,12 cars in the front yard, and may-be two that run,carry no insurance,screw over the social system,stupid asses refuse to learn English, now we have two language country , five or six families living in one house, unkempt yards ,toys and shit piled 6 feet high in the back yard, America is well on its way down the shittier,drunken assholes create havoc on the highways,pop out kids they have no means of suppoting like gerbils, have poor health habits , the real joke is the very thing they are running from they are causing here , like a plague:cuckoo::cuckoo:
You blame the wrong people, because being poor is just exactly that ((((being poor)))), in which many are found sadly within a system that exploits the poor, and thus creates all sorts of bad characteristics in people when this is done to them (especially these Mexicans), who are the latest victims in the game that has been played in this country for the last longest now.

We have white poor, black poor,latino poor and so on and so forth, where as I have seen these same traits in all of these groups that you just mentioned such traits to be found in while being poor. The illegals were allowed to join the ranks of poor in this nation by the millions, because they were to be exploited as illegals with no rights to much of anything that most Americans had rights to, except that they (the illegals) were to be allowed the basics while remaining poor at the governments (taxpayers) expense, who would sustain them in a subsidizing of the rich sort of way, because they (these Mexicans in their plight) would become the ones that would work as poor (hardworkers) for the companies and the corporations in America, where as this (((subsidizing them))) was so that the corporations and the private sector could make use of them in ways that benefited them, as well as profited them in a big way. In this the government used our tax dollars to sustain them for the corporations and for the rich while here as an ilegal workforce, and they did this for these companies or corporations to have leverage against the American workforce, whom they figured wanted to much of their spoils anymore or had become spoiled over time in that respect, so now they had a way to say no to the Americans ( their just doing the jobs that Americans won't do), while working these illegals against them under such claims made by the government and the rich.

Now why did the government begin subsidizing the corporations and the rich in these ways in America, thus incentivizing the poor to grow in their poorness, but yet not have the legal right to get out of their poorness, because they were ummmm (((((illegal)))) ? It's easy to blame the wrong people, but that is what the government and the rich figured would happen, and you fell right into their game, and in the right place, which is to blame and cast confusion in the wrong ways against the wrong people, while they (the government/corporations/rich) get away scott free for what they had done or created around you, and all for their personal gains and kick backs in life that they had recieved.

Hey they can't see it from their house, so what does it matter to them right ?

Might be time to re-think your positions in life, because they have played you like a fiddle in it all.

All people are not legally entitled to due process. It is a reported & verifiable fact that Obama has a "kill list" where even US citizens can be killed at will by the government without trial or due process in any way.

All people are not legally entitled to due process. It is a reported & verifiable fact that Obama has a "kill list" where even US citizens can be killed at will by the government without trial or due process in any way.

Cool!

Are they gay or something? Bad dancers?

Too bad that a REPUBLICAN CROOK made that a law.

Which was passed and handed off to him first by a Democratic Congress, but let's not allow facts to get in the way of your trolling.

Need proof or it's just conspiricy talk that you speak, but if you are referring to what Obama and the U.S. Military have been doing abroad (Drone strikes on what is supposed to be the U.S. enemy), or referring to the American that had turned enemy, who went abroad to turn and fight us, in which for whom was also targetted and killed by our military, then you may have a point in this, but if you are saying this as if Obama and the U.S. Military are to be feared by us, because they would easily overstep their ethical or military boundaries, and begin targetting American citizens as their political enemies in this nation, then I think it would be a far stretch to bring that into some kind of proof of (or) to light somehow for all to somehow believe. It may be so, but we need big time proof before we can bite this apple and eat it whole if ya know what I mean. Just what are you inferring here actually?

Forum List

Back