We need automatic deportation for illegals who use our hospitals

Isn't health care in America GREAT!!!!
When I lived in Tijuana, I cut my leg surfing (long story). ER, (very hot) nurses, doctor, a couple stitches. Cost: $0
Sprained my wrist in The Ukraine. Thought it might be broken. ER, (reasonably attractive) nurse, Doctor, brace. Cost: $0.
My friend broke her arm in Beijing. Ambulance, nurses, Doctor, cast. Cost: $0.
Had it removed when she got home to Michigan. Cost of removing it: $1300.

Of course, it really didn't cost $0. You simply leached off the good people of Mexico, The Ukraine, and China. Pat yourself on the back. You're so noble.

Oh and about the immigration thing. Hell, I don't care if they come here, as long as they're not criminals back home and haven't broken any laws other than coming here, while in the USA.

They're criminals here the moment they cross the border, or is the concept of illegal too difficult for you to understand? They are, in fact, a predominate factor in the bankruptcy of hundreds of hospitals in almost the last 30 years, particularly in California. They are a drain on our services and only a dunce with his head shoved completely up his ass would think this can continue without dire consequences.

When I lived in Tijuana, I cut my leg surfing (long story). ER, (very hot) nurses, doctor, a couple stitches. Cost: $0
Sprained my wrist in The Ukraine. Thought it might be broken. ER, (reasonably attractive) nurse, Doctor, brace. Cost: $0.

Of course, it really didn't cost $0. You simply leached off the good people of Mexico, The Ukraine, and China. Pat yourself on the back. You're so noble.

LOL! And you're leaching off the US Government by not paying for your own defense! Oh wait that's right. Countries get to decide for themselves what they want to provide, don't they. Tell ya what sweetheart, when you become Queen of the World, you can change that! Won't that be nice. :)

Oh and about the immigration thing. Hell, I don't care if they come here, as long as they're not criminals back home and haven't broken any laws other than coming here, while in the USA.

They're criminals here the moment they cross the border, or is the concept of illegal too difficult for you to understand? They are, in fact, a predominate factor in the bankruptcy of hundreds of hospitals in almost the last 30 years, particularly in California. They are a drain on our services and only a dunce with his head shoved completely up his ass would think this can continue without dire consequences.

You're quite an emotional little girl, aren't you? You know what REALLY drives hospitals under? When hundreds of thousands of of treatment is just wiped away by someone filing bankruptcy. You know what the odds are that an American will file bankruptcy within 18 months of incurring major medical bills due to injury or illness? 90%.
You know how many people file bankruptcy in Mexico, Canada, The Ukraine, the UK, France, Germany, Sweden..... due to medical bills? Zero.

You may now continue with your hysterics sweetheart.

LOL! And you're leaching off the US Government by not paying for your own defense! Oh wait that's right. Countries get to decide for themselves what they want to provide, don't they. Tell ya what sweetheart, when you become Queen of the World, you can change that! Won't that be nice. :)

Actually, no, I'm not. You see, I pay taxes to the U.S. government. You do not pay taxes to Mexico, China, or The Ukraine to fund their system, but thanks for playing. Come back anytime.

All people are not legally entitled to due process. It is a reported & verifiable fact that Obama has a "kill list" where even US citizens can be killed at will by the government without trial or due process in any way.

All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States, or areas so designated, are entitled to basic due process rights. See: Plyer v. Doe (1982), Boumediene v. Bush (2008). That a given branch of the Federal government might fail to acknowledge the law neither alters nor mitigates this fact.

All people are not legally entitled to due process. It is a reported & verifiable fact that Obama has a "kill list" where even US citizens can be killed at will by the government without trial or due process in any way.

All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States, or areas so designated, are entitled to basic due process rights. See: Plyer v. Doe (1982), Boumediene v. Bush (2008). That a given branch of the Federal government might fail to acknowledge the law neither alters nor mitigates this fact.

OK, so let's detail them in a detention facility for illegal immigrants and give them a speedy hearing before an immigration tribunal and then deport them. Shouldn't take more than a few days.

Cool!

Are they gay or something? Bad dancers?

---The point remains, there are American Citizens who our government does not allow/ give due process to (while not during the commission of a crime) just because of who they are/ what they have done in the past.
-The statement stated that all citizens have the right of due process & I showed that such a statement is factually incorrect. You may excuse the reasons for such behavior, yet it remains true nonetheless.

That is un-Constitutional, all persons in the United States are entitled to basic due process rights, including undocumented immigrants. See Plyler v. Doe (1982).

That conservatives hate the Constitution and reject its case law is irrelevant.

The OP is also typical of conservative authoritarianism.

Well yeah..

In addition to what an incredibly bad idea it is..because people with infectious diseases that are illegal would not seek treatment.

Which bodes great for a new plague. :eusa_shifty:

Bubonic plague suspected in NYC visitors - CNN

I concur completely. When the "punishment" is simply to send someone home, even the speediest of trials cannot be considered a "kangaroo court" in any sense. Quick trial & send them home works fine... & Like traffic court, they can be processed together too.

-& 3 branches "should" fight between themselves. If all 3 branches of our government are in complete agreement on the amount of citizen's rights, then it's a woeful condition for the citizens...

[

You don't object to 30 million unskilled illiterate foreigners coming here to steal jobs, govt benefits, and IDs from americans!!! ???? Get help please.

Now I am hearing that if you don't have insurance at all, then the bill is way less (HUH?), otherwise as is charged by the hospital or the doctors. OK, so what is the incentive going on here for us to remain covered by these rediculous health care insurance policies/plans, as is offered by the private health care insurance industry now ?
?

I talked to a doctor a few years ago about a service and they flat out told me that since i had insurance it would cost me $1600 but only half that if i had no insurance!!! The crazy thing is my deductible was $5000 so i would have had to pay the full $1600.

You pay insurance premiums month after month figuring "well - if i get sick, i'll be glad i paid those premiums" and then you get sick and find out it costs MORE than if you didn't have insurance.

[

That's a lie. The first seven words of the constitution make it clear that illegal invaders have no rights.

[

In addition to what an incredibly bad idea it is..because people with infectious diseases that are illegal would not seek treatment.

]

So now it's the fault of the american people when disease-ridden illegals invade america??

Hang all illegals - that will solve the problem.

You have hospitals? Lucky sumbitch!

As far as I know the only hospitals WE have are Vet hospitals... Do you really think the aliens are pretending to be injured soldiers?

I'm pretty sure most other hospitals are privately owned or a part of a religion.

They can easily stop taking government money and then have the absolute right to refuse anyone.

That is un-Constitutional, all persons in the United States are entitled to basic due process rights, including undocumented immigrants. See Plyler v. Doe (1982).

That conservatives hate the Constitution and reject its case law is irrelevant.

The OP is also typical of conservative authoritarianism.

Says the guy who supports Obamacare.

[

You don't object to 30 million unskilled illiterate foreigners coming here to steal jobs, govt benefits, and IDs from americans!!! ???? Get help please.

Hmm. Maybe I should. Oh wait. You're the guy who thinks speeding should be a felony, right?
What was your view on 9/11 again? That's not you is it?

So you're a professional grape picker? Dishwasher? No? Yeah it's funny, I don't know ANYONE who wants the jobs they did.
Hell, there's a farmer in Texas who lost all his illegal workers and has had a standing offer for people to come work in that fine texas heat for minimum wage with FREE housing. 2,000 jobs! He's had less than 10 takers. Shall I give you his address? Didn't think so.

Now I am hearing that if you don't have insurance at all, then the bill is way less (HUH?), otherwise as is charged by the hospital or the doctors. OK, so what is the incentive going on here for us to remain covered by these rediculous health care insurance policies/plans, as is offered by the private health care insurance industry now ?
?

I talked to a doctor a few years ago about a service and they flat out told me that since i had insurance it would cost me $1600 but only half that if i had no insurance!!! The crazy thing is my deductible was $5000 so i would have had to pay the full $1600.

You pay insurance premiums month after month figuring "well - if i get sick, i'll be glad i paid those premiums" and then you get sick and find out it costs MORE than if you didn't have insurance.
Go figure !

[

Hmm. Maybe I should. Oh wait. You're the guy who thinks speeding should be a felony, right?

So you're a professional grape picker? Dishwasher? No? Yeah it's funny, I don't know ANYONE who wants the jobs they did.
Hell, there's a farmer in Texas who lost all his illegal workers and has had a standing offer for people to come work in that fine texas heat for minimum wage with FREE housing. 2,000 jobs! He's had less than 10 takers. Shall I give you his address? Didn't think so.
If the government would quit holding people up with my hardworking tax dollars for free, then we would have a diverse and viable workforce ready to work a job in this nation (every job) in a skinny minute, and yes even the hard jobs would be taken by Americans, but as long as the Americans get paid to sit on their rumps and do nothing all day with my hard earned tax dollars given to them without any responsible actions to be taken on their parts, well Houston we have a huge problem yes indeedy in this nation on our hands, that is being found within all of this as 40 years of fall out now.

It's as if the government is their union boss or had taken up that role with my money, and they (the recipients of that free given money) are on strike against work period, and I guess I am the fool for working hard all of my life to take care of them in this way, and this while my brothers and sisters who are Americans, sat back and looked at me as a fool for doing so over these years.

This thing goes way on deeper than you bring to this table here, so get ready to be schooled if decide to keep posting such opinions as you have on this topic, in which apears by your opinion that you ignore alot of important factors in this whole situation, for which has since gone down in this nation over time.

Last edited:

If the government would quit holding people up with my hardworking tax dollars for free, then we would have a diverse and viable workforce ready to work a job in this nation (every job) in a skinny minute, and yes even the hard jobs would be taken by Americans, but as long as the Americans get paid to sit on their rumps and do nothing all day with my hard earned tax dollars given to them without any responsible actions to be taken on their parts, well Houston we have a huge problem yes indeedy in this nation on our hands, that is being found within all of this fall out now.

It's as if the government is their union boss or had taken up that role with my money, and they (the recipients of that free given money) are on strike against work period, and I guess I am the fool for working hard all of my life to take care of them in this way, and this while my brothers and sisters who are Americans, sat back and looked at me as a fool for doing so over these years.

This thing goes way on deeper than you bring to this table here, so get ready to be schooled if decide to keep posting such opinions as you have on this topic, in which apears by your opinion that you ignore alot of important factors in this whole situation, for which has since gone down in this nation over time.

Oooh. I am ever so intimidated.

So then the economy is actually GREAT and people just aren't willing to work! Interesting. I mean your contention is that there is plenty of work and people just won't do it because they are paid by the government. So the economy and unemployment are great, it's just the people are being uncooperative?

So what kind of business do you own?
How many people do you employ, oh wise master of all things?
Pray tell, guide me to your corporate website so that I might marvel at your awesomeness!

If the government would quit holding people up with my hardworking tax dollars for free, then we would have a diverse and viable workforce ready to work a job in this nation (every job) in a skinny minute, and yes even the hard jobs would be taken by Americans, but as long as the Americans get paid to sit on their rumps and do nothing all day with my hard earned tax dollars given to them without any responsible actions to be taken on their parts, well Houston we have a huge problem yes indeedy in this nation on our hands, that is being found within all of this fall out now.

Oooh. I am ever so intimidated.

So then the economy is actually GREAT and people just aren't willing to work! Interesting. I mean your contention is that there is plenty of work and people just won't do it because they are paid by the government. So the economy and unemployment are great, it's just the people are being uncooperative?

So what kind of business do you own?
How many people do you employ, oh wise master of all things?
Pray tell, guide me to your corporate website so that I might marvel at your awesomeness!
I think you forgot you are a Christian, so please apologize thankyou, and this for not being a Christian when you say you are...

Forum List

Back