We need a plan on this how to combat gun shootings in America...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
A common sense approach... enough is enough...

We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.

Once again

27858651_1644153752342396_207629616003888568_n.jpg

A common sense approach... enough is enough...

We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.

Once again

View attachment 177310

Do we also need a common sense plan on how to deal with bath tubes, where more people die each year than in school shootings?

Enough is enough, a ban is in order. Let's all stink like shit.

Me and a friend were kicking it around yesterday, maybe raise the age to 21 for gun ownership, unless in the military.

Maybe. Idk, I've had guns since I was 11, before that I always had toy ones.

Me and a friend were kicking it around yesterday, maybe raise the age to 21 for gun ownership, unless in the military.

I don't know either, I remember when my cousin bought a 38. revolver off the streets and wanted to shoot out some windows I had to grab his arm and put it down, I spotted a kid in the corner of my eye...

I know the FBI and DCF definitely dropped the ball on this latest shooter. What exactly are we paying them for?

I don't know either, I remember when my cousin bought a 38. revolver off the streets and wanted to shoot out some windows I had to grab his arm and put it down, I spotted a kid in the corner of my eye...

Maybe we have to have more love in this world ..my cousin listened to me that day ..

Jesus. Anyone would think a few school kids wasn't enough reason to amend the constitution.

Maybe we have to have more love in this world ..my cousin listened to me that day ..

He could of killed that kid if I wasn't there he wanted to play John Wayne.

He ended up dying 8 years ago from a broken heart over his wife... And my aunt died a year later over her son dying...

It's weird how it all ends up and your still alive..

the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?

but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.

the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?

but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.

They're also all on psych meds.

Tinfoil hat tyme! What if.. the "therapists" they are seeing are actually programming them to do these things to push an American disarmament agenda?

What if it's just the "FDA-approved" drug itself?

Mass shootingss are so rare, yet the left screams for MORE gun control after every one. Clearly there are ulterior motives.

But why do they do it...

That's what I have a hard time to comprehend..

I mean I have enough hard time to kill a deer.. but a human being for sport

I couldn't do it.

But why do they do it...

I couldn't do it.
Most can’t but when drugged up on Big Pharma‘s crazy drugs, changes some into murderers.

WTF is a "rapid fire ar15"? Semi-auto is semi auto. It shoots as fast as a semi-auto handgun.

Heavy duty background checks? You mean where the FBI and local law enforcement does their job?

Outlaw semi-auto. You don't need an AR-15 to put venison on the table. I have a Marlin 30-30 for home protection and it is a deer rifle but would never shoot Bambi.

But why do they do it...

I couldn't do it.
Most can’t but when drugged up on Big Pharma‘s crazy drugs, changes some into murderers.

Interesting I did a lot of drugs in my life but no street drug I took wanted me to kill a life

Mass shootingss are so rare, yet the left screams for MORE gun control after every one. Clearly there are ulterior motives.
other than curbing these mass murders of human beings, I can't think of any...

I'm afraid your and other's paranoia...is letting humans, and even little ones, be killed in masses..... :(

WTF is a "rapid fire ar15"? Semi-auto is semi auto. It shoots as fast as a semi-auto handgun.

Heavy duty background checks? You mean where the FBI and local law enforcement does their job?
You are posting to someone who never fired a BB gun.

other than curbing these mass murders of human beings, I can't think of any...

I'm afraid your and other's paranoia...is letting humans, and even little ones, be killed in masses..... :(
Then you are incapable of thinking.

Forum List

Back