We need a plan on this how to combat gun shootings in America...

Me and a friend were kicking it around yesterday, maybe raise the age to 21 for gun ownership, unless in the military.

Maybe. Idk, I've had guns since I was 11, before that I always had toy ones.

we need to decide what the age of majority should be.

It's either 18 or it's not. It' is utterly ridiculous that a person is considered old enough to kill for his country, enter legal contracts, get married etc but not considered old enough to buy a bottle of wine or a six pack

When the market can put out the 100 rd drum mag for a 22lr, things and fads got a bit out of hand.

Who do you really think the gun makers are marking this to?

Just spray the chit out of a target or area and something will get dropped - so Gangsta.

Use a 155 howitzer with a beehive round to take all of the insurgents out with one bullet.

Yeah, those high school walls aren't still big enough to stop that round, so many would do major damage.

Use WP on the building to suck the oxygen out and then use HC which will utterly destroy the building.

Last edited:
Me and a friend were kicking it around yesterday, maybe raise the age to 21 for gun ownership, unless in the military.

Maybe. Idk, I've had guns since I was 11, before that I always had toy ones.

we need to decide what the age of majority should be.

It's either 18 or it's not. It' is utterly ridiculous that a person is considered old enough to kill for his country, enter legal contracts, get married etc but not considered old enough to buy a bottle of wine or a six pack

Some people chose to marry at age 14..with parental consent of course. I guess that's a start.

When the market can put out the 100 rd drum mag for a 22lr, things and fads got a bit out of hand.

Just spray the chit out of a target or area and something will get dropped - so Gangsta.

Yeah, you're not American, comrade.

Yeah, you're not American, comrade.

And you're an enemy of the state. Thanks for Russian botting, biotch.

Why we Americans keep subsidizing these idiot Southern slackers is outrageous.

Florida is the only State in the Union that has been proved to broken off Africa eons ago. Cut Florida loose and give it a one way ticket back to Africa

A common sense approach... enough is enough...We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.
As we do with all our problems, we're going to apply band-aids here and there and then pat ourselves on the back for trying.

This goes much deeper. This is a cultural issue. And until we admit and address that, nothing of substance is going to happen.

A common sense approach... enough is enough...We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.
As we do with all our problems, we're going to apply band-aids here and there and then pat ourselves on the back for trying.

This goes much deeper. This is a cultural issue. And until we admit and address that, nothing of substance is going to happen.

I steer my car between the ditches which makes me a centralist.

And it keeps you out of the ditches. Smart.

And it keeps you out of the ditches. Smart.

Obvious, even to the most casual observer.

Why can't any of these ignorant fools ever tell us what these "common sense" laws are? I know i'll never hear the answer but I just thought I'd ask.

I love all these blabbering retards talking about shit they know nothing about. It goes the full range of crazy from guns that can shoot 800 rounds a minute to kids buying guns, to high speed ar-15's, to police and their service revolvers, to "something" needing to needing to be done, to teachers carrying guns will all start shooting at once! These are some of the most stupid people that have ever been.

Want more than 800 rounds per minute? Try Puff the Magic Dragon which has high speed revolving barrels and a strong man can carry.

Want more than 800 rounds per minute? Try Puff the Magic Dragon which has high speed revolving barrels and a strong man can carry.

Idk man, maybe a Vulcan can do or exceed that, even an MG42 can't really run 800 rounds in a minute.

Uh yeah, a Vulcan style gun can. :eek: 2-3K a minute sustained.

Last edited:

Idk man, maybe a Vulcan can do or exceed that, even an MG42 can't really run 800 rounds in a minute.

Uh yeah, a Vulcan style gun can. :eek: 2-3K a minute sustained.

Use depleted Uranium bullets for penetration.

They have one out on the street that I may go get.

the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?

but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.
the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?
We have immigration laws, yet, millions of illegal immigrants
Being here illegally is a crime, yet, they are being sheltered,
fed, housed, schooled, financially supported and given healthcare

Street drugs are illegal, yet, our jails are full of drug dealers
Someone is doing time for selling pot, yet,
'medical marijuana' shops are providing mucho tax revenue

Our government spends enormous amounts of money
to confiscate street drugs, yet, funds and profits from,
more harmful drugs, by pharmaceutical companies

Our government spends enormous amounts of money
prosecuting drug dealers and suppliers, yet,
this country has become a 'pop a pill for every ill', nation.

They've replaced cigarette commercials with drug commercials,
and allowed the health industry to market their propaganda...

Our jails are full of murderers, sitting on death row,
yet, they are not put to death because killing is wrong,
yet, somehow, killing millions of unborn babies is alright
but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.
images

images

Forum List

Back