We need a plan on this how to combat gun shootings in America...

the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?

but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.
Mass shootingss are so rare, yet the left screams for MORE gun control after every one. Clearly there are ulterior motives.
other than curbing these mass murders of human beings, I can't think of any...

I'm afraid your and other's paranoia...is letting humans, and even little ones, be killed in masses..... :(

Disarmed Americans would definitely be killed en masse, young and old alike.

Me and a friend were kicking it around yesterday, maybe raise the age to 21 for gun ownership, unless in the military.

Maybe. Idk, I've had guns since I was 11, before that I always had toy ones.

I don't know either, I remember when my cousin bought a 38. revolver off the streets and wanted to shoot out some windows I had to grab his arm and put it down, I spotted a kid in the corner of my eye...

Cool story bro

-Geaux

the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?

but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.
Mass shootingss are so rare, yet the left screams for MORE gun control after every one. Clearly there are ulterior motives.
other than curbing these mass murders of human beings, I can't think of any...

I'm afraid your and other's paranoia...is letting humans, and even little ones, be killed in masses..... :(

But all it takes is one bullet what difference does it make if one is killed or 20 is killed?

10 people die every day from drowning..... Non- boat related
332 people die every year from drowning .... boat related

Swimming is risky. Albeit, an acceptable risk...... like firearms

-Geaux

-Geaux

Everything in life is risky ..but what you project on others can be curtalied

But why do they do it...

That's what I have a hard time to comprehend..

I mean I have enough hard time to kill a deer.. but a human being for sport

I couldn't do it.
Most can’t but when drugged up on Big Pharma‘s crazy drugs, changes some into murderers.

Interesting I did a lot of drugs in my life but no street drug I took wanted me to kill a life
hatred.....the whole world is festering in it....including us on USMB?

violent video games have come back to roost? Desensitized us to killing...?

The internet? everyone is just a digital image on a screen or phone?wants their 15 minutes of fame on it?

not enough love or nurturing, with touch and feel and human interaction, with our kids?

too many prescription drugs, not enough mental institutions, not enough Psychiatrists and human help that they need....? just give them a pill to pop, does not work on everyone that is mentally ill...

I dunno?

Me and a friend were kicking it around yesterday, maybe raise the age to 21 for gun ownership, unless in the military.

I don't know either, I remember when my cousin bought a 38. revolver off the streets and wanted to shoot out some windows I had to grab his arm and put it down, I spotted a kid in the corner of my eye...

Cool story bro

-Geaux
What your saying to me is selfish... That's all your projecting ...

-Geaux

Everything in life is risky ..but what you project on others can be curtalied

Keyword 'Can'. There of some things the grabbers want to do that they 'can't' do thank goodness due to our US Constitution they are for the most part, kept in check

-Geaux

Cool story bro

-Geaux
What your saying to me is selfish... That's all your projecting ...
I disagree

-Geaux

But why do they do it...

That's what I have a hard time to comprehend..

I mean I have enough hard time to kill a deer.. but a human being for sport

I couldn't do it.
Most can’t but when drugged up on Big Pharma‘s crazy drugs, changes some into murderers.

Interesting I did a lot of drugs in my life but no street drug I took wanted me to kill a life
do a lot of Big Pharma’s drugs and get back to me.

A common sense approach... enough is enough...

We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.

Once again

View attachment 177310

Oh noze.... the 'Common Sense' gun grabbers talking point

FAIL

-Geaux

Where does it say grabbing guns in that video?

Point it out to me ..

I didn't care to watch it.... nonsense

-Geaux

Of course you don't want to watch it because you're a fucking idiot

- Bear513

A common sense approach... enough is enough...

We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.

Once again

View attachment 177310

Oh noze.... the 'Common Sense' gun grabbers talking point

FAIL

-Geaux

Where does it say grabbing guns in that video?

Point it out to me ..

I didn't care to watch it.... nonsense

-Geaux

Of course you don't want to watch it because you're a fucking idiot

- Bear513

No, I don't need to listen to ant-American, leftist gun grabbing video.

Don't get me wrong, I like videos

-Geaux

When the market can put out the 100 rd drum mag for a 22lr, things and fads got a bit out of hand.

Who do you really think the gun makers are marking this to?

Just spray the chit out of a target or area and something will get dropped - so Gangsta.

images

images

When the market can put out the 100 rd drum mag for a 22lr, things and fads got a bit out of hand.

Just spray the chit out of a target or area and something will get dropped - so Gangsta.

Use a 155 howitzer with a beehive round to take all of the insurgents out with one bullet.

The last time I heard of a mass killing with a spoon were outrageous. Mall deaths with spoons in the food court were totally out of hand. Hence, the term and well beloved song, "Valley Girl" and gag me with the spoon moniker.

Now plastic sporks...well, very trendy in prison situations.

Use a 155 howitzer with a beehive round to take all of the insurgents out with one bullet.

Yeah, those high school walls aren't still big enough to stop that round, so many would do major damage.

Forum List

Back