We need a plan on this how to combat gun shootings in America...

Let them hear the report of a .460 Weatherby Magnum. I rest my case.

A common sense approach... enough is enough...We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.
As we do with all our problems, we're going to apply band-aids here and there and then pat ourselves on the back for trying.

This goes much deeper. This is a cultural issue. And until we admit and address that, nothing of substance is going to happen.
I have been stating that ad nausem for the 5 years I have been on this site.
Still the same soundbites, and the OP's video was nothing but more empty hollow words. The leftists on the video are partly responsible for pushing a culture of permissiveness and glorifying violence in media.
There will be no true reflection.

A common sense approach... enough is enough...We can't let it go no longer, banning guns is not the answer to many of them, destroying freedom is not the answer.
As we do with all our problems, we're going to apply band-aids here and there and then pat ourselves on the back for trying.

This goes much deeper. This is a cultural issue. And until we admit and address that, nothing of substance is going to happen.
I have been stating that ad nausem for the 5 years I have been on this site.
Still the same soundbites, and the OP's video was nothing but more empty hollow words. The leftists on the video are partly responsible for pushing a culture of permissiveness and glorifying violence in media.
There will be no true reflection.

The angle of incidence is exactly the same as the angle of reflection down to the atomic level. This physics applies in a ricochet shot.

We have immigration laws, yet, millions of illegal immigrants
Being here illegally is a crime, yet, they are being sheltered,
fed, housed, schooled, financially supported and given healthcare
And putting up a WALL...to restrict their easy access is equivalent to taking or restricting their rapid fire assault weapon access...is it not? :rolleyes:

This is a cultural issue. And until we admit and address that, nothing of substance is going to happen.
Saying it's a cultural issue means you don't have to get off your arse and do anything like emend the 2nd Amendment.

the guns of choice in most all of these mass shootings are assault rifles.rapid fire ar15's etc...

Those should be banned or maybe just restricted, heavy duty background checks, or restriction of age of purchasers, or the amount of ammo? I dunno?

but what I do know is all the mass shooters of late are using them to kill as many people as possible before they are stopped.

all seems like a feel good approach that solves nothing

we already have "heavy duty" background checks" how much more heavy do you want

This is a cultural issue. And until we admit and address that, nothing of substance is going to happen.
Saying it's a cultural issue means you don't have to get off your arse and do anything like emend the 2nd Amendment.
The fact that it's a cultural issue means that it will be much more difficult to fix, and far more complicated than shallow, simplistic, binary partisan politics.

Momentum equals mass times velocity squared. Shut my mouth for bringing Science into the thread.
No, that's the wrong formula for kinetic energy which is Ek=1/2mv^2

Momentum is mv.

Shut your mouth for bringing crap physics into the thread

The fact that it's a cultural issue means that it will be much more difficult to fix, and far more complicated than shallow, simplistic, binary partisan politics.
Which means you can safely ignore it as too hard instead of doing something about it like all the other developed nations.

Forum List

Back