We need a nearly complete moratorium on immigration as soon as Trump swears in.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Just close the border. It's not fair to immigrants to allow them to move to our dangerous and filthy blue cities or to be human trafficked to be farm laborers in rural areas.

Any legit asylum seekers from any country but Mexico or Canada can go to the nearest country as required by international law.

Any Mexican fearing the cartels or Canadian fearing being involuntarily euthanized can be allowed in. But only as far as border detention facilities to be held while claims are adjudicated and then deported quickly if the claims are not in order.

At this point we should have a minimum five year moratorium on all immigration. We need to clean house and have massive deportation while we assess our needs.

Legal immigration should be supported but beefed-up to where you need to have additive skills, speak/read English that complement said skills, and have at least enough money for a year's self-support.

Back when my grandparents and great grandparents came over, they checked you for disease, asked what you did for a living, where your destination was and how you planned to support yourself.

Legal immigration should be supported but beefed-up to where you need to have additive skills, speak/read English that complement said skills, and have at least enough money for a year's self-support.

We need doctors, nurses, and such.....We don't need anymore roofers and day laborers.
I'd we really need more medical staff, engineers, etc. Then let's take the money we save by not catering to the least likely to contribute immigrants and beef up medical and engineering schools.

Open govt run med school for those only slightly less qualified as applicants who were accepted into private ones. Or applicants more qualified but rejected for being the wrong color or religion. Let them pay or attend free in exchange for service after graduation.

We need to tax the rich again and invest in America and the Americas etc again. These people's countries have gone to hell because of global warming, the corrupt 2008 gop depression and the Republican pandemic depression and also from Republican led sanctions that have destroyed their economies. You reap what you sow. Brainwashed functional nutjob Scumbags...lol.

Last edited:
We need to tax the rich again and invest in America and the Americas etc again. These people's countries have gone to hell because of global warming, the corrupt 2008 gop depression and the Republican pandemic depression and also from Republican led sanctions that have destroyed their economies. You reap what you sow. Brainwashed functional nutjob Scumbags...lol.

We should shut down the airports also.

Don't have a US passport, you do not get in the country.
No, that would be bad for the economy. Why do democrat ideas always suck so bad?
Sarcasm takes a certain IQ level to get, thus you are shit out of luck
Me too, I guess. I suppose it must be that everyone else is just not intelligent enough to have a conversation with you.

Godboy, I doubt seriously our tourist industry is doing very well, anyway. With Biden's inflation most would be priced out of visiting. With the Blue Cities and their "poop maps," I'm not sure what the attraction would be. Maybe Disney Land. Woke as Disney is, they aren't letting homeless live and poop on the walkways of the Magic Kingdom. With liberals, sauce for the goose is never, ever, for the gander.

I'm guessing for every tourist here to spend a few Euros to see the Grand Canyon, there are a dozen Chinese spotter/assessors looking for strategic venues for their government to purchase, or flyover spots for the next "weather balloons."

Even if the majority of people coming are honest tourists, y'all we ain't ready for company right now! I like the five year moratorium on immigration to let us clean up. Then we can start admitting tourists, and if we actually ever do need more immigrants (for a reason besides chanting "nation of immigrants,") then we can take a look at letting some in under very controlled conditions.

Me too, I guess. I suppose it must be that everyone else is just not intelligent enough to have a conversation with you.

Godboy, I doubt seriously our tourist industry is doing very well, anyway. With Biden's inflation most would be priced out of visiting. With the Blue Cities and their "poop maps," I'm not sure what the attraction would be. Maybe Disney Land. Woke as Disney is, they aren't letting homeless live and poop on the walkways of the Magic Kingdom. With liberals, sauce for the goose is never, ever, for the gander.

I'm guessing for every tourist here to spend a few Euros to see the Grand Canyon, there are a dozen Chinese spotter/assessors looking for strategic venues for their government to purchase, or flyover spots for the next "weather balloons."

Even if the majority of people coming are honest tourists, y'all we ain't ready for company right now! I like the five year moratorium on immigration to let us clean up. Then we can start admitting tourists, and if we actually ever do need more immigrants (for a reason besides chanting "nation of immigrants,") then we can take a look at letting some in under very controlled conditions.
Isolationist racist idiocy....

Forum List

Back