We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines

I'm not a fan of Trump dumbass and I literally could not think as slow as you if I tried. I do not give a fuck if every scientist on the goddamn planet agreed I would be skeptical because that's not the way science works there is no such thing as a consensus in science because there is always opposing theories. My skepticism goes off the charters as soon as the government and politicians get involved with any scientific issue. As I stated we do not know the long term effects of the COVID shots. I've had all of the proven childhood vaccines, on this COVID shit I'll let you mouth breathing idiots take the jabs first and wait to see if you don't start dying before I will get one. Do what your told sheep.
You did not answer the question.
Do you advocate every individual soldier make their own decision if an order should be followed or not?

We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines.
During the Revolutionary war the US army was being decimated by small pox. George Washington MANDATED all the patriots fighting for our country be VACCINATED for small pox.
The vaccines stopped our USA patriots being decimated by small pox. Small pox could have defeated the patriots, doing England's job. The rest is history.
Trre patriots do what is required for their country.
MAGA anti-vaxxers are not patriots.
Oh dear . Poor OP .

Does not understand the difference between live virus cultures as vaccines and mRNA gene therapies .

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Oh dear . Poor OP .

Does not understand the difference between live virus cultures as vaccines and mRNA gene therapies .
I know the difference, Both stimulate the immune system against the intended pathogen.

Those who are unable or unwilling to learn and understand the new technology, unneccessarily, fear the mRNA vaccines.
Lack of knowledge results in unnecessary fear and flawed conclusions,

Every scientific break through has had reactionary nay sayers, based on being threatened by the new knowledge they do not fully understand.

If there were too many of these people, we would still be in the dark ages.

I know the difference, Both stimulate the immune system against the intended pathogen.

Those who are unable or unwilling to learn and understand the new technology, unneccessarily, fear the mRNA vaccines.

Every scientific break through has had reactionary nay sayers, based on being threatened by the new knowledge they do not fully understand.

Your ignorance is on full display as you talk about mRNA vaccines .
No such animal .
You Gullibles are fast disappearing but not fast enough .

You are not vaxxed because of self-serving lies or because saying the government cannot tell me what to do and that makes you a man.
I am unvaxxed because I didn't want to be a test subject, that has worked out for me, my wife, a teacher has had blood clots three times since her vax so I am unvaxxed because I am a man and not a sheep!

Quit making excuses. You are riddled with fears of needles.
In 1777, you would have refused the vaccine and probably join the British.
I’ve been accused of not taking the clot shot because I’m afraid of needles as well. I laugh about that every time I give blood.

We already know you're a fucking buffoon, who can't make such simple distinctions.

BTW, I got my shingles shots, because that vax works....So GFY.
Look at the evidence, COVID vaccine clearly worked and it will be around for a little time to come as it mutates out...

COVID is very infectious now while not nearly as deadly... But if you have people working in close quarters it could take out whole barracks for a few days...

That the evil White insurrectionists and slave owner infected troops by cutting open the skin of someone infected with a less deadly strain ...

Not the same as standing in a parking lot waiting for a poison death jab while munching on a free donut for a disease that killed maybe 29 people ....30 tops

You're death count numbers youre about to post in response was nothing but a lie...people were murdered in hospitals by the so called treatments

View attachment 908418

You need a booster though
Sorry but you are a disgrace....

1.3m Americans died of COVID at least... Look a the excess deaths!!! No yopu won't because you would rather be a prick than admit you are wrong...

Considering the immediacy of it, you are like a holocaust denier... You don't want to admit what happened because it makes you look like a self absorbed prick...

Remember you are pissing on the graves of 1.3m dead Americas...

A typical MAGA minion riddled by fear of everything; the government, blacks, asians, non-Christians, nonwhites, immigrants, foreigners, education, vaccines
Grow a couple and deal with it.

Democrats are easily trained sheep. The problem is they are not so easily un-trained.

My wife and many of her MD colleagues would disagree with your assessment. Many doctors are too afraid to speak out, but will tell you something different at dinner parties than in their office. Yes, some still put politics above common sense and science. (Psychiatrists are notably more political). Most were initially on board, trusting their peers as they always had, but after researching on their own and, in some cases, seeing patients develop previously unforeseen issues(particularly cardiologists), changed their minds.

You don’t realize there is a difference in the delivery mechanism and the potential risk?

I understand that vaccine deniers are convincing people that an infinitesimaly small risk from the vaccine is worse than getting COVID

Look at the evidence, COVID vaccine clearly worked and it will be around for a little time to come as it mutates out...
No, it didn't....It didn't stop anyone from getting the virus nor spreading it.
COVID is very infectious now while not nearly as deadly... But if you have people working in close quarters it could take out whole barracks for a few days...
That's how virus mutations work, dude....That's why the common cold will never go away.

False

The fucking CDC...OMFG!

Tuckery.gif

Forum List

Back