We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know

2011_03_02_fetus.jpg

What Republicans call children. They say we should protect these children. Nurture them. Police women to make sure they take care of them. Republicans feel these are a "gift from God" and in case of rape, a "silver lining".

babies.jpg

These are what Republicans call "punishment" for women who have sex. They feel there should be no daycare to take care of them. That we should end food stamps to feed them. That school lunches cost too much. That education costs too much. Republicans see these as "less important" and "less valuable" than assault weapons.

Heeeeere's deanie, full of his usual partisan bullshit.

btw, numbnuts, Barack is the one who called babies punishment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbaig-D5pk]Obama: Babies are a "punishment" - YouTube[/ame]

I don't believe you at all. You couldn't care less about abortion. You're only against it because you think every liberal in the country supports it. And you think talking against it supports your argument against gun control.

If you really cared about the lives of children, your first reaction to what happened in Newtown would not have been to whine about your stupid guns possibly being taken away. You're a fake!!!
You're entitled to your astoundingly wrong and stupid opinion.

Last edited:
Nutters would likely get a more sympathetic ear when discussing this subject if they showed even a remote interest in the welfare of those already born.

This is a political football and nutters are the 76' Bucs.

I don't believe you at all. You couldn't care less about abortion. You're only against it because you think every liberal in the country supports it. And you think talking against it supports your argument against gun control.

If you really cared about the lives of children, your first reaction to what happened in Newtown would not have been to whine about your stupid guns possibly being taken away. You're a fake!!!

Huh?
"I support abortion so you can't have guns!!"

Or something stupid like that.

A fetus is not sentient. It is not aware it exists.

You know this how?

Umm, duh. Medical science knows this. Not even a newborn baby is aware it exists.

You don't think a fetus thinks about how warm and cozy it is, do you? You think it decides to suck its thumb, or take a piss? You think that it feels fear when aborted? It doesn't. It has no concept of fear.

So you'd be fine with terminating the life a a newborn babby if you decided 'nah, don't want to be bothered'?

Nutters would likely get a more sympathetic ear when discussing this subject if they showed even a remote interest in the welfare of those already born.

This is a political football and nutters are the 76' Bucs.

As someone correctly pointed out, the waiting lists for adopting newborns is years long.

So don't pretend you have any interest in the welfare of those already born except as members of political blocs.

It's irrelevant. It's not immoral to destroy either the finished cake or the unbaked cake. It wasn't a very good analogy.

Its not about what is moral and what isn't.

A fetus isn't a person until he it goes through the birth process, just like a cake isn't a cake until it has been baked, and a seed isn't a tree until it has been planted and watered and nurtured.
You seriously need to watch the following, it's an amazing piece, and then come back and make the claim that a fetus isn't a person until it goes through the birth process.....'cause that's one of the dumbest things i've ever heard from a pro-choicer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_or0JaZvs]Alexander Tsiaras Conception to birth -- visualized - YouTube[/ame]

They have to make ridiculous claims like this. It's how they ease their conscience.

If men could get pregnant - all this anti-abortion/anti-contraceptive bullshit would quickly come to an end. Rubbers and contraceptives would be dropping from the sky. Churches would likely sponsor abortion clinics.

If men did the birthing the population would have died out long ago.

Hey it's gun killer dave and his faux outrage over abortion.

Lets make this simple, YOU don't care who in the fuk gets killed by the guns you nutters love.
And I (and many others) don't care if a woman aborts a baby she doesn't want to raise.

How could it be any more simple. You and your kind don't like that abortion is the law. Do what you nutters always say about the 2nd. Change the law. But fuking quit whining about something you can't even do.... or not do... .have an abortion. You are a guy? Right?

Did you ever figure out you shot your dad with your mind. Or was that your hand. King can be obtuse like that. Hey, maybe you can shoot yourself. You know, searching for the gunslingers truth.

Hey it's gun killer dave and his faux outrage over abortion.

Lets make this simple, YOU don't care who in the fuk gets killed by the guns you nutters love.
And I (and many others) don't care if a woman aborts a baby she doesn't want to raise.

How could it be any more simple. You and your kind don't like that abortion is the law. Do what you nutters always say about the 2nd. Change the law. But fuking quit whining about something you can't even do.... or not do... .have an abortion. You are a guy? Right?

Did you ever figure out you shot your dad with your mind. Or was that your hand. King can be obtuse like that. Hey, maybe you can shoot yourself. You know, searching for the gunslingers truth.
If anyone needed any more proof that Zippy is an utter retard, here it is.

Hey how many times has the "miracle" of conception taken place over the course of history. 10 billion, 20 billion.

How many miracles take place billions of times? Nah face it rethugs. You don't give a shit about some crack head woman that got pregnant and aborted her baby. Unless you think crack heads might produce the next great republican leader. Or how about fetal alcohol syndrome. You real upset that a drunk has a baby with an IQ of 60. Hell that could be the next leader of the rethugs. Would be an increase of IQ anyway.

Hell you all already sound like drunk crack heads, so maybe..............

Oh shitslinger. You called me a name. I am really surprised. That's all you got.

How many adopted kids you raisin there shitslinger? How about just volunteering at the local neo natal unit? Holding those crack head babies that never quit crying. Foster parent?

Just wtf do you do to put your money (so to speak) where your mouth is.

Oh shitslinger. You called me a name. I am really surprised. That's all you got.
flaminghypocritecopymy6.jpg

How many adopted kids you raisin there shitslinger? How about just volunteering at the local neo natal unit? Holding those crack head babies that never quit crying. Foster parent?

Just wtf do you do to put your money (so to speak) where your mouth is.
What do you do? Get crack whores pregnant so they can have abortions?

Now you are just sounding like a religiously crazed lunatic. Your mother had no obligation to you at all.
Wow. Just...wow.

Are you saying that the law prevented your mother from choosing an abortion if she wanted one, and that she was unable to have you adopted, if she wished?
My mother had a normal strong maternity obligation; oblivious to any consideration to destroy her own child - to destroy their future!

You liberals are so demented; your selfishness is outrageous - you destroy your own flesh, and blood in the name of convienence ; torture the unnatural into untenable logic to absolve yourselves of the slaughter of the most innocent - you are most vile, and disgusting!

The law to do no harm is written in everyones conscious - to subjugate it by reason takes a truly evil intent! Abortion is the pinnacle of evil!

What children are being killed? He makes no argument at all.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.

So, it doesn't matter that abortions are murder. Just what I thought.

With this mindset, abortion will be the rule and not the exception.

Do you believe abortion is a natural right?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.I believe abortion is a right, yes.

You weren't responsible for putting it there? Your actions of unprotected sex is what started a life, it's not like life randomly chose to force itself on you. How is that 'without permission', what a ridiculous thing to say.

What children are being killed? He makes no argument at all.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.

You have to give these fringe-right types a break.

They post everything their masters tell them to.

Noomi needs to go to medical school and move to America and become an abortion doctor.

Apparently we only have four doctors left in the U.S. who are willing to kill a baby right up to when it is ready to be born and they're getting old.

After Tiller: The only four doctors in the U.S. who risk their lives to perform third-trimester abortions | Mail Online

They risk their lives? Oh yeah, from the anti abortionists who would murder them for doing their jobs. How pathetic that in the US, your life could be in danger because of your profession.

But it's not pathetic that a baby's life is in danger because it's mother was irresponsible in her behavior and may not want the baby?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.
I believe abortion is a right, yes.
The only way it gets there without your permission is in the case of rape, which is the reason given in 0.1-0.6 % of all abortions.

It's astoundingly easy to NOT get pregnant. Really.

Consent to sex does not equal consent to pregnancy, just like getting in your car does not mean you consent to getting in an accident.

Your analogy isn't even remotely close from a logical standpoint. Every time you get into a car, you run the risk of getting into an accident, which may or may not be your fault. The difference is, if it wasn't your fault, then there was no way to prevent it and no doctor to get you out of the consequences if it was your fault. Every time a woman chooses to have sex, she runs the risk of getting pregnant, and every time she doesn't use contraception, it is entirely her fault for her circumstance. She had every opportunity and ability to not get pregnant by either choosing to use contraception or not have sex. The two circumstances aren't remotely the same.

Forum List

Back