We KNEW it would happen sooner or later.. Vegas victim suing

It does not change the OPERATION of the weapon.
It changes the weapon from its original purchase state, does it not?
But it doesnt modify the GUN ITSELF. Thats what he was trying to say. You keep saying it is a mod, which it is. But you dont understand beyond that. THAT is the problem.
If you strap a chicken to your gun, you've modified the gun. Especially if said chicken makes you shoot faster.

You, sir, are an idiot.
And you, sir, are on ignore.

Feel free. That way you will continue to be as ignorant as you currently are, and that is a crying shame!

No one should go through life as an uneducated simpleton, but you libs seem to love it!

By adding this piece, you've modified that gun from its original purchase state.

But it doesnt modify the GUN ITSELF. Thats what he was trying to say. You keep saying it is a mod, which it is. But you dont understand beyond that. THAT is the problem.
If you strap a chicken to your gun, you've modified the gun. Especially if said chicken makes you shoot faster.

You, sir, are an idiot.
I like this better

No I am not lying you are unbelievably obtuse.

And no a bump stock does not increase the rate of fire it can increase the speed of the trigger pull
WTF???

Since the rate of fire is based on the speed of a trigger pull, if a bump stock can increase speed of the trigger pull, how on Earth does that not increase the rate of fire?

The rate of fire is still one round per trigger pull. Some people can shoot a semiautomatic very quickly with just a finger some shoot slower the people with faster trigger fingers aren't somehow shooting an automatic weapon.

There is no set rate of fire for a semiautomatic rifle the rate of fire is one round per trigger pull.
Nice avoidance of what I actually asked. I didn’t ask can some people shoot faster than others.

The rate of fire is based on the speed of a trigger pull ... if a bump stock can increase speed of the trigger pull, how on Earth does that not increase the rate of fire?

The rate of fire is still one round per trigger pull.
LOL

Look at the hurdles you’ll jump just to avoid admitting a bump stock increases the rate of fire. :lmao:

Since the rate of fire is one round per trigger pull and a bump stock increases the speed of a trigger pull — how on Earth does a bump stock not increase the rate of fire?? :confused:

It increases the rate of the trigger pull

The rate of fire is one round per trigger pull. That is the rate of fire for ALL semiautomatic weapons.

And YOU DO NOT NEED A BUMP STOCK TO BUMP FIRE A RIFLE

I know I will be pillaged for this, but I see some merit in suing the manufacture of the bump stock. The whole design was made to circumvent the law. At least in my opinion.

Although I don't believe having the bump stock necessarily caused the injury total to increase she would have to prove it did.
It was signed off by the ATF
The ATF doesn't make law or shouldn't make law.

Do you have a link that tells us they signed off? I am in serious disbelief that they would.

They did because the actual law prevents modification to the gun itself. A bump stock doesn't do that.
Link?

Google is your friend.
I'll take that as a no.

He said "the actual law prevents modification to the gun itself. A bump stock doesn't do that". That's simply not correct.

Adding a stock to the weapon does not change the mechanical operation of the gun. EOS.
Adding ANYTHING to a gun modifies it. Not saying it makes it illegal or anything, just that if you add something to something else, it modifies it.

It does not modify the operation of the mechanical parts at all! I can take a gun, remove the stock, remove the pistol grip, cut off the barrel and it will still operate as though all of that were still present because they do not affect the mechanical operation of the weapon. You will still get just as dead.
By adding this piece, you've modified that gun from its original purchase state.

True, but why buy it? The gun will operate the same way only quicker and easier then bump firing without the device.

WTF???

Since the rate of fire is based on the speed of a trigger pull, if a bump stock can increase speed of the trigger pull, how on Earth does that not increase the rate of fire?

The rate of fire is still one round per trigger pull. Some people can shoot a semiautomatic very quickly with just a finger some shoot slower the people with faster trigger fingers aren't somehow shooting an automatic weapon.

There is no set rate of fire for a semiautomatic rifle the rate of fire is one round per trigger pull.
Nice avoidance of what I actually asked. I didn’t ask can some people shoot faster than others.

The rate of fire is based on the speed of a trigger pull ... if a bump stock can increase speed of the trigger pull, how on Earth does that not increase the rate of fire?

LOL

Look at the hurdles you’ll jump just to avoid admitting a bump stock increases the rate of fire. :lmao:

Since the rate of fire is one round per trigger pull and a bump stock increases the speed of a trigger pull — how on Earth does a bump stock not increase the rate of fire?? :confused:

The rate of fire is one round per trigger pull. That is the rate of fire for ALL semiautomatic weapons.
Now you've reduced yourself to simply lying.

Rate of fire measures the number of rounds a firearm can discharge within a specified tame frame.

For example, this Bushmaster manual indicates its rate of fire is: 45 rounds per minute / semi-automatic

You poor thing, you revealed something you didn't mean to and you've been trying so desperately ever since to take it back. A bump stock "can increase the speed of the trigger pull." Your words. "One round per trigger pull." Also your words.

The only lucid translation being faster trigger pulls means more shots fired per minute -- an increased rate of fire. Sadly, your lies won't change that. :eusa_naughty:

Do you have a link that tells us they signed off? I am in serious disbelief that they would.

They did because the actual law prevents modification to the gun itself. A bump stock doesn't do that.
Link?

Google is your friend.
I'll take that as a no.

The information has already been posted in this thread, which you apparently did not bother to read.

Adding a stock to the weapon does not change the mechanical operation of the gun. EOS.
Adding ANYTHING to a gun modifies it. Not saying it makes it illegal or anything, just that if you add something to something else, it modifies it.

It does not modify the operation of the mechanical parts at all! I can take a gun, remove the stock, remove the pistol grip, cut off the barrel and it will still operate as though all of that were still present because they do not affect the mechanical operation of the weapon. You will still get just as dead.

True, but why buy it? The gun will operate the same way only quicker and easier then bump firing without the device.

If you want to simulate rapid fire, wear out your weapon, burn up a lot of expensive ammo, and screw up your aim, then I say go for it!

If you want to simulate rapid fire, wear out your weapon, burn up a lot of expensive ammo, and screw up your aim, then I say go for it!
Who needs to worry about wearing out a weapon when you have 22 more on hand?

Who needs to worry about burning up a lot of expensive ammo when you're planning on killing yourself?

Who needs to worry about aiming when you're firing into a heavily dense crowd of 22,000 people?

Link?

Google is your friend.
I'll take that as a no.
I posted the atf letter to you. Go back and read it

LOL

Rate of fire measures the number of rounds a firearm can discharge within a specified tame frame.

For example, this Bushmaster manual indicates its rate of fire is: 45 rounds per minute / semi-automatic

You poor thing, you revealed something you didn't mean to and you've been trying so desperately ever since to take it back. A bump stock "can increase the speed of the trigger pull." Your words. "One round per trigger pull." Also your words.

The only lucid translation being faster trigger pulls means more shots fired per minute -- an increased rate of fire. Sadly, your lies won't change that. :eusa_naughty:
Rate of fire depends on how you are measuring it. Basically both of you are right

LOL

Rate of fire depends on how you are measuring it. Basically both of you are right
Cool -- then do what I did -- produce a manual stating your claim...

And why would "rate of fire" be used to measure shots per trigger pull when all non-automatic guns are one pull-one shot?

Apparently deranged people, that is who.

You, sir, are an idiot.
And you, sir, are on ignore.

Feel free. That way you will continue to be as ignorant as you currently are, and that is a crying shame!

No one should go through life as an uneducated simpleton, but you libs seem to love it!
No, I'm going to ignore you because you're a mean old fart who's got nothing more to add to the conversation than petty schoolyard insults because it makes you feel like a big man because in real life, you're probably a sad, lonely guy.

LOL

None of what I have said is untrue.

The 45 rounds per minute are an average based on finger speed. I have a friend that can fire much faster than 45 rounds per minute he also happens to be a drummer and have very fast hands. So according to you his natural ability to squeeze the trigger faster somehow makes his weapon different because he can fire at a higher rate of rounds per minute but he is still only firing one round er trigger pull.

You do not understand the difference between automatic and semiautomatic fire as is plain to see

LOL

The 45 rounds per minute are an average based on finger speed. I have a friend that can fire much faster than 45 rounds per minute he also happens to be a drummer and have very fast hands. So according to you his natural ability to squeeze the trigger faster somehow makes his weapon different because he can fire at a higher rate of rounds per minute but he is still only firing one round er trigger pull.

You do not understand the difference between automatic and semiautomatic fire as is plain to see
Bump stocks increase rate of fire. Period. You said so yourself despite your current backpedaling.

LOL

Bump stocks increase rate of fire. Period. You said so yourself despite your current backpedaling.

But they don't and the reason thy don't is that ANYONE CAN BUMP FIRE A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE WITHOUT USING A BUMP STOCK.

LOL

But they don't and the reason thy don't is that ANYONE CAN BUMP FIRE A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE WITHOUT USING A BUMP STOCK.
LOL

You already said they do.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You already said they do.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No you're the one who stated that there is somehow a limit of 45 rounds per minute for a semiauto.

I have aid the rate of fire for all semiautomatic rifles is exactly the same and that is one round per trigger pull.

So no a bump stock does not increase the rate of fire. AND ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT A BUMP STOCK.

And if ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT A BUMP STOCK then a bump stock DOES NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE

Forum List

Back