Trump wanted to increase the nuclear arsenal tenfold

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
Trump wanted dramatic increase in nuclear arsenal in military meeting

The U.S. already has 4000 nuclear warheads...enough to destroy the civilized world many times over. Things are cool now with Russia and China, neither of which wants to waste money getting into a new arms race.

Trump is an ignoramus who doesn't even understand what the nuclear triad is.

He's just the idiot we are stuck with because he conned so many intellectually-challenged rubes into voting for him. All the people who voted for him must be even dumber than he is.

The U.S. already has 4000 nuclear warheads...enough to destroy the civilized world many times over. Things are cool now with Russia and China, neither of which wants to waste money getting into a new arms race.

He's just the idiot we are stuck with because he conned so many intellectually-challenged rubes into voting for him. All the people who voted for him must be even dumber than he is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- and always remember that President Trump is the big dog with his finger on the button [so to speak] Mordechai .

This is why the media needs to be stopped. Nothing but lies, and fools swallow it all.

but other than my post number 3 , i sure don't care if TRUMP were to order another 10 thousand nukes , course thats a BS story . Anyway , from what i hear , the President only wants to make sure that exising nukes are nice and shiny and ready to go or ready for launch Mordechai .

my sense about trump is that he TAKES ADVICE from
people who know. I do not know-----and, therefore,
cannot judge anything about "WHAT TO DO" about
our armamentarium, <<< including the spelling of that
word. I have no comment----NO COMMENT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- and always remember that President Trump is the big dog with his finger on the button [so to speak] Mordechai .
That's what's so terrifying.

That's what's so terrifying.
Someone needs a finger on it.

I have no doubt that it is true. Trump had to be educated on the nuclear triad in the debates. He seems to be more interested starting wars. Sad that we have a con artist and someone who thinks this just a reality show in charge of our nuclear weapons. That would explain why Tillerson thinks Trump is a moron.

I have no doubt that it is true. Trump had to be educated on the nuclear triad in the debates. He seems to be more interested starting wars. Sad that we have a con artist and someone who thinks this just a reality show in charge of our nuclear weapons. That would explain why Tillerson thinks Trump is a moron.
Do you believe in the tooth fairy also? You must because you believe everything else the media tells you with no proof.

its my opinion that none of these libs have any reasoning ability , just saying to the world and no one in particular .

So, when did you get your lessons on the stupid things you post? Never?

it was a circle jerk on one of the lefty tv stations as all the leftie took this nuke increase seriously , it was funny .

but other than my post number 3 , i sure don't care if TRUMP were to order another 10 thousand nukes , course thats a BS story . Anyway , from what i hear , the President only wants to make sure that exising nukes are nice and shiny and ready to go or ready for launch Mordechai .
Yes, that's Trump's brand new position,, which he adopted after embarrassing himself badly with his previous position.

Yes, that's Trump's brand new position,, which he adopted after embarrassing himself badly with his previous position.

What was his previous position? I'll give you a few minutes to make one up!

What was his previous position? I'll give you a few minutes to make one up!
Its' stated in the OP. Duh. You opened the thread. hello, McFly...

---------------------------------------------- BS , course i wouldn't care , whats 10,000 more nukes in USA arsenal . -------------- one can never have too much ammo FFun .

Forum List

Back