How to Spot a Fake Shooting

And we'd like to see (again) any cogent argument that the whole world should just throw up our hands and give up everything we know about the event, simply on the word of an anonymous message board wanker who claims to have gone to Lost Wages, years after the event, and then wonders why there aren't still flowers there.

Didn't think this through, didja Dale.

You know nothing about the Vegas event except that which was spoon fed to you by the sock puppets in the MSM, including FOX. I've done the research. You have not.

As I said earlier in the thread ---- I got your research right here, Dale.

Wait wait, I know. That link doesn't exist. It goes to a page with no words and no pictures, because :lalala:

Why is it fake? Link?

Do your own homework. The only people who believe it was real are people who WANT to believe it was real, and people who were PAID to claim it was real.

Do your own homework.

Why would I do homework to prove your goofy claim?

I know that you want to ignore the original claim, and then asign that designation to any challenge that arises.

The original claim is that 59 people were killed and 527 others were injured. THAT is the claim that requires proof.

The libs want us to just accept their bullshit, and then go on the defense to prove them wrong. Well, that is not how it works, snowflakes. YOU claim this shooting was real, YOU must provide proof of that claim.

The original claim is that 59 people were killed and 527 others were injured. THAT is the claim that requires proof.

I'm satisfied with the videos and the victims I saw.

If you have proof it was fake, I'll be willing to take a look.

I'd like to see these videos and victims you saw, that satisfied you. I saw nothing to indicate that it was anything but a fake shooting. On the assumption that I have not seen everything on the Net pertaining to the Vegas shooting, I would love to examine whatever YOU saw, that makes you believe it was real.

I saw nothing to indicate that it was anything but a fake shooting.

Well, you're an idiot, so that's not a surprise.

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.

SO is this like your batshit Sandy Hook conspiracy where you insist that nothing happened and no one died?

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.

SO is this like your batshit Sandy Hook conspiracy where you insist that nothing happened and no one died?
Conspiracy nuts are fucked in the head.

And Trump is a conspiracy nut.

NOT ONE.

The guy who gobbled the birther conspiracy for half a decade, along with the 'Global Warming is a Hoax by the Chinese' conspiracy?

Oh, yeah.

The GOP has been gleefully cultivating batshit and poor reasoning skills among their constituents for about a decade. The problem they ran into in 2016....is they were out batshitted.

NOT ONE.

The guy who gobbled the birther conspiracy for half a decade, along with the 'Global Warming is a Hoax by the Chinese' conspiracy?

Oh, yeah.

The GOP has been gleefully cultivating batshit and poor reasoning skills among their constituents for about a decade. The problem they ran into in 2016....is they were out batshitted.

The GOP has been gleefully cultivating batshit and poor reasoning skills among their constituents for about a decade.

It's an arms race and the GOP is waaaayyyyy behind the Dems.

NOT ONE.

Oh, yeah.

The GOP has been gleefully cultivating batshit and poor reasoning skills among their constituents for about a decade.

Look at the conspiracy threads. Its a wasteland of overwhelmingly conservative voices backing the most inane, hapless idiot batshit you've ever heard of.

And that fish rots from the head: Trump gobbled the birther conspiracy for half a decade, insisted that global warming is a hoax by the Chinese, and clings to the imaginary 'deep state' fantasy.

NOT ONE.

Oh, yeah.

Look at the conspiracy threads. Its a wasteland of overwhelmingly conservative voices backing the most inane, hapless idiot batshit you've ever heard of.

And that fish rots from the head: Trump gobbled the birther conspiracy for half a decade, insisted that global warming is a hoax by the Chinese, and clings to the imaginary 'deep state' fantasy.

Its a wasteland of overwhelmingly conservative voices backing the most inane, hapless idiot batshit you've ever heard of.

I know.....vaccines cause autism, GMOs are poison, organic crops are better for the environment.

Oh, wait, those are liberal idiots.

insisted that global warming is a hoax by the Chinese,

Well, it may not be their hoax, but they benefit from liberal panty-bunching about it.

and clings to the imaginary 'deep state' fantasy.

I agree, there are no liberal bureaucrats embedded in the government, attacking Trump. Durr

Oh, yeah.

Its a wasteland of overwhelmingly conservative voices backing the most inane, hapless idiot batshit you've ever heard of.

I know.....vaccines cause autism, GMOs are poison, organic crops are better for the environment.

More like 911 conspiracies, 'deep state' idiocy, imaginary 'marine deployments', NWO hallucinations, Pizzagate, "Clinton's murder trail' fantasies, bizarre batshit about 'Seth Rich', Sandy Hook nonsense, and of course, the old republican favorite, birtherism.

And of course, this thread is a wasteland of conservative dipshittery.

Trump went on Alex Jones's show for a reason. He was appealing to his base.

Do you realize that you, as a person who has ONLY seen what was broadcast on the network news, is arguing that you know the facts about Sandy Hook and so many other fake ass shootings against a person who has spent countless hours and many thousands of dollars ACTUALLY investigating them?

Just because you believe what you see on TV, that does not make it true.

Do you realize that you, as a person who has ONLY seen what was broadcast on the network news, is arguing that you know the facts about Sandy Hook and so many other fake ass shootings against a person who has spent countless hours and many thousands of dollars ACTUALLY investigating them?

Do you realize that you, as a batshit conspiracy theorist, never actually answered my question.....

......but instead awkwardly tried to avoid it?

If even YOU are going to treat your conspiracy theories like meaningless garbage, surely you'll understand why we treat them the same way.

You wasted your money then because I asked you for proof Sandy Hook was faked and you offered nothing.

:banghead: None so fucked up as those who will not hear.

>> For two consecutive years, Greg Zanis has arrived from Illinois and planted 58 handmade white crosses at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign to memorialize the victims of the Route 91 Harvest Festival mass shooting.

This year, the venue for “Crosses For Losses” will change, with Clark County citing a long-standing rule against leaving items at the sign as well as pedestrian safety concerns.

County spokesman Erik Pappa said the county appreciated all Zanis has done for Las Vegas but it has never allowed items to be left at the sign. In the aftermath of 1 October, however, officials chose to not interfere out of sensitivity and because it was the “appropriate thing to do.”

“The placement of the crosses at the welcome sign was a natural fit, proving a poignant and well-received memorial around which the community came together as one,” Pappa said in an email, describing the period immediately after the mass shooting.

But high traffic volume and limited parking presents safety issues for pedestrians, he said.

Even last year, the Review-Journal reported that Zanis was told the location was unsafe. A nearby barrier wall that partially surrounds the sign does not extend to where the crosses were set up and jaywalkers jogged across Las Vegas Boulevard to visit the shrine. << -- Las Vegas Review Journal: Shooting Cross Memorial Moved for Safety

12761420_web1_SHOOT-CROSSES-SEP29-18_RB_011.jpg

Search took 0.91 seconds, fucking DUMBASS. How long did it take you to write your bullshit hallucinatory OP?

Oh yeah interesting point, Fartmouth. Just as just because you sign up on a message board with a fake name CLAIMING "Duh I went to Lost Wages and I dint see nuffin'" makes that true even less.

Again... you PROOF is that some fool props up crosses every year? More of "I saw it on TV so it must be true."

Again "you PROOF [sic]" is that you signed up for this board with a fake name and claim to have trekked to Lost Wages and dint see nuffin', and that's supposed to be enough to go on to sell bullshit.

Not on this planet, Twinkles.

You wasted your money then because I asked you for proof Sandy Hook was faked and you offered nothing.

I have already gone through that. I am not going to expend the time and energy once again just so YOU can catch up.
Nope, ya didn't.

Here's my post where I asked you ....

While you made a grand total of 8 posts in that thread and none of them offered any evidence to back up your conspiracy bullshit...

So now you reveal to everyone here you're a liar AND a moron.

:dance:

Forum List

Back