How to Spot a Fake Shooting

So you're ignoring your OWN source. Citing it when you think it supports you and ignoring it when it contradicts you.

You really are full of yourself. I merely posted a site I stumbled upon TONIGHT. It offers DATA collected by a private party that maintains the site according to their own disciplines, and those are apparently sorely lacking and inaccurate. If the site merely posts DATA they heard on the MSM, then they are merely bean counters of propaganda. It is much like that San Francisco based site that claims to determine the truth or false nature of anything ... "SNOPES" which is a site run by liberal DOPES.

The DATA is neither accurate nor official. It is just a site. There are others that offer different numbers.

It does bother me that the FEDS make it so damned difficult to get any real DATA from their sites. A simple search such as "Number of people stabbed by a knife in Chicago in 2008" or "Number of women raped in California in 2015" cannot be easily found. Typical government B.S. They don't have anyone who can create a real, working website.

If I were thinking of buying a Corvette and wanted to search for "Number of Corvettes stolen in 2018 in the South" to weigh the risks, their site would return nothing of use.

Even with all of this, I am not relying on these silly sites. You are mistaken to believe that I am offering them AS proof. I know the truth about these events, and I also know that no amount of time or energy I may spend trying to open your eyes will accomplish anything. YOU have already made up your mind, and no amount of effort on my part will cause you to admit that you have been fooled by the MSM propaganda machine.

Faun can pound sand. I have already been through the whole Sandy Hook debate with thousands of screaming liberals, and the idiots still believe it was real. I will never change that. I am also not going to jump through hoops for him. The truth is out there, but as I said earlier, A liberal will only SEE something when he BELIEVES it.

Note that the FBI still records ZERO deaths in Newtown, CT. in 2012

If it is an error, the feds have had SEVEN YEARS to correct it. You would think that at least ONE of those middle aged parents of preschoolers (right!) would demand to have that number changed to reflect the 20 kids killed at Sandy Hook.

Is it because the feds know it is a CRIME to falsify DATA?

Table 8 - Connecticut

So you're ignoring your OWN source. Citing it when you think it supports you and ignoring it when it contradicts you.

You really are full of yourself. I merely posted a site I stumbled upon TONIGHT. It offers DATA collected by a private party that maintains the site according to their own disciplines, and those are apparently sorely lacking and inaccurate. If the site merely posts DATA they heard on the MSM, then they are merely bean counters of propaganda. It is much like that San Francisco based site that claims to determine the truth or false nature of anything ... "SNOPES" which is a site run by liberal DOPES.

The DATA is neither accurate nor official. It is just a site. There are others that offer different numbers.

It does bother me that the FEDS make it so damned difficult to get any real DATA from their sites. A simple search such as "Number of people stabbed by a knife in Chicago in 2008" or "Number of women raped in California in 2015" cannot be easily found. Typical government B.S. They don't have anyone who can create a real, working website.

If I were thinking of buying a Corvette and wanted to search for "Number of Corvettes stolen in 2018 in the South" to weigh the risks, their site would return nothing of use.

Even with all of this, I am not relying on these silly sites. You are mistaken to believe that I am offering them AS proof. I know the truth about these events, and I also know that no amount of time or energy I may spend trying to open your eyes will accomplish anything. YOU have already made up your mind, and no amount of effort on my part will cause you to admit that you have been fooled by the MSM propaganda machine.

Faun can pound sand. I have already been through the whole Sandy Hook debate with thousands of screaming liberals, and the idiots still believe it was real. I will never change that. I am also not going to jump through hoops for him. The truth is out there, but as I said earlier, A liberal will only SEE something when he BELIEVES it.
And by pound sand, you mean run away like a pussybitch who knows he can't prove his conspiracy.

:dance:

If it is an error, the feds have had SEVEN YEARS to correct it. You would think that at least ONE of those middle aged parents of preschoolers (right!) would demand to have that number changed to reflect the 20 kids killed at Sandy Hook.

Table 8 - Connecticut
Lying kentucky_cuck, the FBI records it here --> Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Part 02 of 03

In all, eighteen children and six adult school staff members were found deceased within the school. Two more children were pronounced dead at Danbury Hospital. Two other adult school staff members were injured and were treated at nearby hospitals and survived.

Dude, you've shown your hand. And its shit.

You cited a source and then ignored the same source on the same. You've demonstrated that your process is just boring ass, garden variety confirmation bias.

Where you simply ignore anything that contradicts what you already believe.

Even your own sources.

How do you know? Remember....you ignore ANY source that contradicts you. The Feds, the Gun Violence Archive, any media source, any picture, any video.

Anything from ANY source.

So how would you ever get accurate numbers using your own process?

Its like watching a dog chase is own tail.

Table 8 - Connecticut
Lying kentucky_cuck, the FBI records it here --> Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Part 02 of 03

In all, eighteen children and six adult school staff members were found deceased within the school. Two more children were pronounced dead at Danbury Hospital. Two other adult school staff members were injured and were treated at nearby hospitals and survived.

And now he's going to ignore the FBI too.

What possible use is KC's process when it ignores ANYTHING that contradicts his beliefs? Any source, even his own. He's like the Avatar of Confirmation Bias.

So to answer the thread's title.....

Q: How to Spot a fake Shooting?

A: Ignore anything from any source -even your own sources- that demonstrates it wasn't a fake shooting.

Table 8 - Connecticut

Dude, you ignore the FBI too!

This is what's so crazy about your process. Is that you must ignore the sources you cite to cling to your batshit conspiracy theory.

And the FBI won't report the Sandyhook shooting? Once again, you don't know what you're talking about:

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Part 01 of 03

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Part 02 of 03

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Part 02 of 03

Its a crime to forge fake documents too. And those PDFs include evidence logs, forensic examinations, emails, grand jury material, subpoenas, and eye witness testimony.

So the FBI won't post crime stats because its a crime.....but they will troves of 'fake' documents, which is a crime?

Even your conspiracies own internal logic is a self contradictory idiot pile.

Forum List

Back