How to Spot a Fake Shooting

You wasted your money then because I asked you for proof Sandy Hook was faked and you offered nothing.

I have already gone through that. I am not going to expend the time and energy once again just so YOU can catch up.

So....nothing. Just you insisting that it must be so.

Backed by nothing but your own assurances.

Surely you can understand why the assurances of a batshit conspiracy theorist backed by nothing don't amount to much.

48939669851_e537376aa8_h.jpg

You wasted your money then because I asked you for proof Sandy Hook was faked and you offered nothing.

I have already gone through that. I am not going to expend the time and energy once again just so YOU can catch up.

So....nothing. Just you insisting that it must be so.

Backed by nothing but your own assurances.

Surely you can understand why the assurances of a batshit conspiracy theorist backed by nothing don't amount to much.
You'd think if he actually had any real proof, he'd be more than eager to post it.

He posts nothing because he has nothing.

Remember the Borderline Bar Shooting in Thousand Oaks, CA.? Yes, I went there too, right after the "shooting". Total B.S.

48939880052_d3c7c76460_h.jpg

So the Gun Violence Archive is a reliable source, per you. One that you won't ignore.

Excellent.

LV-gunviolence01.jpg

Mass Shootings in 2017 | Gun Violence Archive

Here's the victim list from the October 1st 2017 LV shooting from the Gun Violence Archive:

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/download/las-vegas-shooting.pdf

So, um......why then are you ignoring the Gun Violence Archive?

This is your extraordinary evidence?

Really?

I never claimed it was extraordinary evidence. YOU put those words into my mouth.

I posted it for your consideration.

By the way, the FBI has had SEVEN YEARS to correct an "error" (the liberals insist it is an error) on their website that states there were NO GUN DEATHS in Newtown, CT. in December of 2012. You would think that they would have corrected the "error"by now. I guess they know it is a Federal crime to falsify official government records.

This is your extraordinary evidence?

Really?

I never claimed it was extraordinary evidence. YOU put those words into my mouth.

I posted it for your consideration.

What you gave me....is a source you can't ignore without completely shredding your own credibility.

And the Gun Violence Archive......absolutely has a record for the October 1st 2017 attack

And a PDF of the entire victims list:

Now why would ignore this from a source that you've already offered as credible......and instead believe you?

So the Gun Violence Archive is a reliable source, per you. One that you won't ignore.

Excellent.

Nope. I never claimed it was a reliable source. I only posted the page. Even THAT page is in error, (listing only 441 injuries) according to the official record, so this page is created by someone who is an enthusiast about statistics, but obviously does not check his/her numbers.

Excellent.

Nope. I never claimed it was a reliable source. I only posted the page. Even THAT page is in error, (listing only 441 injuries) according to the official record, so this page is created by someone who is an enthusiast about statistics, but obviously does not check his/her numbers.

So you're ignoring your OWN source. Citing it when you think it supports you and ignoring it when it contradicts you.

This is why you're just not taken seriously. As you're clearly not looking for information on what happened. You're not conducting any research. You're looking for anything to support what you ALREADY believe.

Even if you have to cite and ignore the same source on the same topic. As clear a demonstration of confirmation bias as one can possibly offer. And just obliterating your own credibility.

]

What you gave me....is a source you can't ignore without completely shredding your own credibility.

And the Gun Violence Archive......absolutely has a record for the October 1st 2017 attack

Now why would ignore this from a source that you've already offered as credible......and instead believe you?

I did NOT offer this as a credible source. I surfed the net and found the page 10 minutes ago, and posted a link. There are other links that offer different numbers. NONE of them are deemed to be credible sources. You FAIL in your attempt to place more importance on these pages than I do.

]

I did NOT offer this as a credible source. I surfed the net and found the page 10 minutes ago, and posted a link. There are other links that offer different numbers. NONE of them are deemed to be credible sources. You FAIL in your attempt to place more importance on these pages than I do.

You just cited and ignored the same source on the same topic.

What you just demonstrated is that you'll ignore ANY source, even your own, if it contradicts what you want to believe.

And affirmed that your process is just garden variety confirmation bias. Boring. Predictable. And unreliable.

Remember the Borderline Bar Shooting in Thousand Oaks, CA.? Yes, I went there too, right after the "shooting". Total B.S.

Incidents of what? GVA report on at least the following categories of incidents:

CHARTS AND MAPS

Total Number of GV Deaths - ALL Causes4 31,488
Homicide/Murder/Unintentional/DGU1 12,084
Suicide3 19,404
Total Number of Injuries1 23,925
Mass Shootings2 340
Mass Murders2 25
Number of Children (age 0-11)1 Killed 168
Injured 402
Number of Teens (age 12-17)1 Killed 616
Injured 1,873
Officer Involved Incident1 Killed 59
Officer Killed or Injured Injured 243
Officer Involved Incident1 Killed 967
Subject-Suspect Killed or Injured Injured 655
Defensive Use2 1,212
Unintentional Shooting2 1,403
Murder/Suicides Incidents2 505

Gun Violence Archive

Incidents of what? GVA report on at least the following categories of incidents:

CHARTS AND MAPS

Suicide3 19,404
Mass Shootings2 340
Mass Murders2 25
Injured 402
Injured 1,873
Defensive Use2 1,212

Gun Violence Archive

This is boring. I had assumed with KC's bravado about all his hours of research and refined process that he would actually have something to offer beyond the most obtuse and garden variety conspiracy fallacies around.

This is some weak JV shit.

Excellent.

At least you admit what you posted was bullshit.
thumbsup.gif

]

Why are you surfing for evidence? You said you've studied this for years. You said you've been financing your own investigations. Shirley, you have your own credible evidence you can post?

Seems you have nothing but graphics you find and post and then call fake.

CHARTS AND MAPS

Suicide3 19,404
Mass Shootings2 340
Mass Murders2 25
Injured 402
Injured 1,873
Defensive Use2 1,212

Gun Violence Archive

This is boring. I had assumed with KC's bravado about all his hours of research and refined process that he would actually have something to offer beyond the most obtuse and garden variety conspiracy fallacies around.

This is some weak JV shit.
If he had anything, he'd post it. By posting nothing at all of value, he unwittingly declares he has nothing.

Oh well, c'est la vie. :dunno:

Forum List

Back