We have a shut down!

While the demos screw over our great military.

Trump's hands keep dropping behind the podium in that video. Was he masturbating?

The perv Trump obsession kicking in, Sally?

I don't know if Trump's perv obsession ever kicks out.

Trump's approval rating just went up 2 points tonight. Thanks for proving your perv.

Still well below 35% though.

Trump's hands keep dropping behind the podium in that video. Was he masturbating?

Trump's approval rating just went up 2 points tonight. Thanks for proving your perv.

Still well below 35% though.

Cali polls?

CxUlvBAWQAAsfNp.jpg

This will help the RNC for mid-terms this year too. They proved how flawed DACA is.

No it's going to kill Republicans. The DNC has announced that it is running Democrat candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS this midterm. Why? Texas has a 40% legal American Hispanic voting population in that state. And Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year also. They aren't going to be real happy with Republicans opting to send their nieces/nephews back to a country they're not familiar with.
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

31 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements--they will not be seeking reelection in 2018.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

You right wingers seem to forget that there are a lot of Republican congressmen that are in heavily populated hispanic states--that are going to get slaughtered in 2018.

trump-hispanics.gif

To your perverted mind, yes.

I'm not the one masturbating behind a podium.

Again.... I see you're pervert over Trump.

This will help the RNC for mid-terms this year too. They proved how flawed DACA is.

No it's going to kill Republicans. The DNC has announced that it is running Democrat candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS this midterm. Why? Texas has a 40% legal American Hispanic voting population in that state. And Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year also. They aren't going to be real happy with Republicans opting to send their nieces/nephews and others back to a country they're not familiar with.
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

31 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements--and they will not be seeking reelection in 2018.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

You right wingers seem to forget that there are a lot of Republican congressmen that are in heavily populated hispanic states--that are looking to get slaughtered in 2018.

trump-hispanics.gif

So it will be about no substance but Trump hate during mid-terms? Too much cartoons for you.

Forum List

Back