We have a shut down!

That is all, carry on.

Did you know that this is the first time in this nations history--where a single party (Republicans) owned the house, the Senate and the Presidency and they shut down the government because they couldn't agree on anything--:dig:

And on the 1st year anniversary of Trump's inauguration, they shut down the government--:clap2:

It kind of reminds of that we'll repeal & replace Obamacare that was shoved down our throats for the last 7 years.

52443ee9e8e25191dd9090534d7531c8.jpg
Dang oreo you act like this is a bad thing, this is awesome watching this career douse bags on both side sweat it out on the senate floor.

Believe me, I am laughing my ass off.
Yeah this me.

tenor.gif

Odd how Trump wasn't able to shut down the Russians in 2016. They are STILL operating.

As in 2013 the Republicans have shut down the government again, denying taxpayers what they paid their taxes for. John Boehner must be laughing in Paul Ryan's face about now. "How'd that go for you Paulie, did the orange turd crap on your parade again? At least in 2013 we didn't control the presidency so there was some excuse. You idiots control both houses of Congess and the presidency and here you are Eddie Munster."

Republicans all voted to fund the government, dumbass. Democrats are the ones who voted "no."

No Republicans DID NOT vote to fund the GOVERNMENT. They are still fighting amoung one another.

Sweet baby Jesus--get off of FOX NEWS.
Continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.

That is all, carry on.

Did you know that this is the first time in this nations history--where a single party (Republicans) owned the house, the Senate and the Presidency and they shut down the government because they couldn't agree on anything--:dig:

And on the 1st year anniversary of Trump's inauguration, they shut down the government--:clap2:

It kind of reminds of that we'll repeal & replace Obamacare that was shoved down our throats for the last 7 years.

Dang oreo you act like this is a bad thing, this is awesome watching this career douse bags on both side sweat it out on the senate floor.

Yeah this me.

tenor.gif

You're a pedophile?

Has anyone told Schumer that this bill is about extending the funding of the government? He speaks as if this is an immigration bill.

I don't know about you people, but I'm thinking that he needs to have a mental evaluation.

He is shutting down the government over issues he agrees with.

You don't get it. Schummer's opinion is worthless here, Republicans own the house, they own the Senate and they own the Presidency. They don't need Schummer or a single democrat to pass a funding bill to keep the government open dumbass.

Republicans are shutting down the government on themselves--(while they are in charge of this country)---:badgrin:
No, you don't get it. Republicans do NOT own the Senate. If they did the government would still be funded. It is pure idiocy to say that the very thing the Republicans want they can't get because they own the institution.

The lack of understanding by the left is astounding.

Something to Ponder:

Ask Not What You Can Do For Your Country" -- JFK

"...Ask What You Can Do For People Who Snuck In Illegally From Another Country"-- Chuck Schumer

Sit back and ponder this image!

DT9L7DGVMAA6R7i.jpg

Steve McGarrett.

Not. Racist. At. All!!!

Oh, and he's pretty typical for a Trump supporter, I should add.
What's racist about that image?

It's the truth. That makes it racist.

It's the truth that DACA recipients are all MS13 members?

Wow. How much meth have you been smokin' out in the trailer today?
MS-13 gang members fit the Dim definition of "dreamer."

Has anyone told Schumer that this bill is about extending the funding of the government? He speaks as if this is an immigration bill.

I don't know about you people, but I'm thinking that he needs to have a mental evaluation.

You don't get it. Schummer's opinion is worthless here, Republicans own the house, they own the Senate and they own the Presidency. They don't need Schummer or a single democrat to pass a funding bill to keep the government open dumbass.

Republicans are shutting down the government on themselves--(while they are in charge of this country)---:badgrin:
No, you don't get it. Republicans do NOT own the Senate. If they did the government would still be funded. It is pure idiocy to say that the very thing the Republicans want they can't get because they own the institution.

The lack of understanding by the left is astounding.

It's astounding that these idiots believe they are fooling anyone.

Sit back and ponder this image!

DT9L7DGVMAA6R7i.jpg

Steve McGarrett.

Not. Racist. At. All!!!

You've lost your fuckin' mind. Lay off the pipe.

That is all, carry on.

Yeah this me.

tenor.gif

You're a pedophile?
Oh fuck no. No I'm eating popcorn, not fucking little kids.

Steve McGarrett.

Not. Racist. At. All!!!

You've lost your fuckin' mind. Lay off the pipe.

Reality is too difficult for you to bear, apparently.

Yeah this me.

tenor.gif

You're a pedophile?

You posted a pick of a known pedophile.

Wrongo, dumbass. They need 60 votes. They only have 51.

Nope

Wrongo, dumbass. They need 60 votes. They only have 51.

Nope
You're too stupid to waste time educating.

Yeah this me.

tenor.gif

You're a pedophile?

You posted a pick of a known pedophile.
OK let try this again, is this better.

87dd44e8c3dfefce67fc888cd2571a2b.jpg

What is amazing to Me is that the Republicans are willing to talk DACA and immigration.....AFTER this bill that Democrats agree with is passed.

Its like they took idiot pills in the past three days.

The federal government has shut down as of 12:01 a.m. Saturday, after lawmakers failed to agree on a spending deal. This is the first time in modern history that a single party controlling the House, the Senate and the White House shut down its government.

Forum List

Back