We don't need the wall. México vows to stop flow of immigrants

Agreements can be ignored at any time...walls can't.

Yep..the walls have been really effective so far at stopping illegal immigration…right? Oh wait, the illegals are ignoring them.

Dead wrong, shit for brains. Illegals cross where the wall doesn't exist.

PS: Drugs are a huge problem in our Prisons….where they have nothing but walls and a hyper vigilant security squad devoted to stopping them from coming in.

The whole idea a wall is going to make a difference…is silly.

The empirical evidence shows that walls work remarkably well.

iu
You just downplayed the effectiveness of Mexicans guards at their southern border. My thread worked.
My post had nothing to do with the effectiveness of Mexican guards at their Southern border, you fucking dumbass.
This thread is about just the thing that you ignored. Say something about it.
My post was on the subject, you fucking moron. The effectiveness of Mexican guards is irrelevant.

An unintended consequence of the agreement between Mexico and Donald Trump to deploy National Guard Mexicans on the border with Central America, is that there is no argument from for the wall now.

Unless of course, Mexico played Trump like Kim Jong Un did.
If you are a conservative who still wants the wall, then you are admitting that Mexican forces cannot stop the flow of immigrants.

No. The Mexican troops are going to stop the fake asylum seekers from getting into Mexico. They won't be doing anything about the thousands who cross the border into the US from Mexico.

An unintended consequence of the agreement between Mexico and Donald Trump to deploy National Guard Mexicans on the border with Central America, is that there is no argument from for the wall now.

If you are a conservative who still wants the wall, then you are admitting that Mexican forces cannot stop the flow of immigrants.

^^^ imbecile post of the day. Just because its against the law to steal a car and police patrol the streets doesn't mean you can leave your keys in an unlocked vehicle, dumb ass.

It’s amazing how many stupid motherfuckers don’t want boarder security like every other country in the world including Mexico. Half of America has to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers on the plant. And it’s the same stupid motherfuckers that hate that they’re white. If I thought like that I’d put a bullet in my head from mental illness.
I want border security. And I just got it because Mexico is deploying guards to the southern border and Donald Trump is very excited about it. Are you not excited about it? Why the fuck do you want a wall?
Liar. You want open borders. You aren't fooling anyone.

It’s amazing how many stupid motherfuckers don’t want boarder security like every other country in the world including Mexico. Half of America has to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers on the plant. And it’s the same stupid motherfuckers that hate that they’re white. If I thought like that I’d put a bullet in my head from mental illness.
I want border security. And I just got it because Mexico is deploying guards to the southern border and Donald Trump is very excited about it. Are you not excited about it? Why the fuck do you want a wall?

No the question is why wouldn’t you?

Trump gave Mexico 90 days to stem the flow of migrants. So this is a reprieve not a victory. The wall is still needed and is still being built.

So is Trump's agreement with Mexico something or not? If it is the great success he claims, and Mexico will stop all those refugees from coming here, there isn't much need for a wall.

I highly doubt that they are equal to that task unless they start using deadly force.. Granted it is a much smaller area to protect but they are also highly disorganized and very corrupt. The immigrants will simply pay them to lookt other way.

Jo

Trump gave Mexico 90 days to stem the flow of migrants. So this is a reprieve not a victory. The wall is still needed and is still being built.

So is Trump's agreement with Mexico something or not? If it is the great success he claims, and Mexico will stop all those refugees from coming here, there isn't much need for a wall.

I highly doubt that they are equal to that task unless they start using deadly force.. Granted it is a much smaller area to protect but they are also highly disorganized and very corrupt. The immigrants will simply pay them to lookt other way.

Jo

So Trump's "deal" sucks. Right?

Jo

The Mexican armed forces are not capable of guarding their southern border IMO.
They're not going to use deadly force and the military is highly corrupt in fact it's composed more of cartel elements than it is of military elements. Still need the wall.

Jo

Jo

They're not going to use deadly force and the military is highly corrupt in fact it's composed more of cartel elements than it is of military elements. Still need the wall.

Jo

So Trump's "BIG DEAL" with Mexico is just bullshit, right?

Jo

Jo
Are you saying that Donald Trump is not a good deal maker as he claims in his book?

Because Mexico promised to guard the southern border and Trump hailed the deal as great.

Every nation needs a wall...walls make good neighbors.

I'm not against all walls. We just need the right kind of wall
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Because Mexico promised to guard the southern border and Trump hailed the deal as great.

I great they might do their jobs but to corrupt so the boarder has nothing to do with their jobs it’s actually helps make their job easier. Plus I don’t this barbed wire makes a good boarder.

I'm not against all walls. We just need the right kind of wall
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

BULLDOG the only wall you should worry about is the one you bang your head on every morning that Trump is President.
IMG_2666.jpg

Forum List

Back