We desperately need much more of this.

I regard what John McCain did that evening as one of the bright and shining moments of the 2008 campaign.
Your great American traitor had no more chances left .

One of the nastiest pieces of work imaginable is the usual verdict of those who had dealings with him .

Apart from his Virtnam treachery, his filthiest legacy is the Ukraine which Russia is presently cleansing ..

I just went to the McCaine website to see his great (lack of) accomplishments.

I found nothing but accolades stating how great McCaine is.

Outside a daylong Google research project what has McCaine done.

Nothing!
How is your specious claim relevant to the conversation?

I regard what John McCain did that evening as one of the bright and shining moments of the 2008 campaign. Of any campaign in recent history. Doing the decent, honorable, truthful thing seems quaint and totally unrealistic just 15 years later. I would contend his noble gesture was about more than defending the character of his political opponent. It was about having the courage to tell the truth to Crazy, come what may.

When the elderly lady said she heard Obama is an Arab I assume she meant she heard he is a Muslim. After all, he's not an Arab he's from Kenya (kidding). Immediately suggesting she was a consumer of right wing media and the lies it spews. It isn't just McCain's sense of fairness we need more of. Specifically, it's a willingness on the part of POT candidates to speak the truth to their constituents when confronted with misinformation.

I say that while fully acknowledging doing so will put many of them in peril of being primaried or losing a general election. Because conservative voters in their districts do not want to be told by a Repub candidate his or her opponent is not a baby eating communist. That gun control doesn't mean gun confiscation. That protecting a woman's reproductive rights doesn't make someone a baby killer. That Trump lost the election and voter fraud in this country is barely measurable.

Candidates need to go back to having fact based debates on the issues in front of informed audiences equipped to make informed decisions about the country's future. That's not going to happen as long as campaigns clouded by accusations of pedophilia, corruption, and alarmism go unchallenged.

Old school Republicans didn't like to get in the mud with democrats, and so lost the dirty fighting. That's not so much the case today.

Your great American traitor had no more chances left .

One of the nastiest pieces of work imaginable is the usual verdict of those who had dealings with him .

Apart from his Virtnam treachery, his filthiest legacy is the Ukraine which Russia is presently cleansing ..
Regurgitating former President Bone Spur's reprehensible attacks on McCain is disgraceful.

How do you folks suppose that lady came to believe Obama was an Arab? I posit the same way you folks came to believe Trump won the election. Repub politicians didn't call out the lies that lead to your beliefs.

I know of no reason to suppose that O'Bama was anything other than a decent human being, despite his insidious policies and actions as President. Any criticism should be based on his well-earned status as the second-worst President in American history.

I know of no reason to suppose that O'Bama was anything other than a decent human being, despite his insidious policies and actions as President. Any criticism should be based on his well-earned status as the second-worst President in American history.
Hey, that's a start. At least your misguided beliefs are confined to his record, not his character.

And let us not forget that McCain attacked Trump for stating he would secure the border. "Stirring up the crazies" is one comment of McCaine I remember.

McCaine being a life long senator from a border state certainly failed or did nothing to stop illegal immigration
The same crackpots who now say "we need more of this" called McQuisling an unhinged loony who'd start WW3, only a tad over decade ago.

I regard what John McCain did that evening as one of the bright and shining moments of the 2008 campaign. Of any campaign in recent history. Doing the decent, honorable, truthful thing seems quaint and totally unrealistic just 15 years later. I would contend his noble gesture was about more than defending the character of his political opponent. It was about having the courage to tell the truth to Crazy, come what may.

When the elderly lady said she heard Obama is an Arab I assume she meant she heard he is a Muslim. After all, he's not an Arab he's from Kenya (kidding). Immediately suggesting she was a consumer of right wing media and the lies it spews. It isn't just McCain's sense of fairness we need more of. Specifically, it's a willingness on the part of POT candidates to speak the truth to their constituents when confronted with misinformation.

I say that while fully acknowledging doing so will put many of them in peril of being primaried or losing a general election. Because conservative voters in their districts do not want to be told by a Repub candidate his or her opponent is not a baby eating communist. That gun control doesn't mean gun confiscation. That protecting a woman's reproductive rights doesn't make someone a baby killer. That Trump lost the election and voter fraud in this country is barely measurable.

Candidates need to go back to having fact based debates on the issues in front of informed audiences equipped to make informed decisions about the country's future. That's not going to happen as long as campaigns clouded by accusations of pedophilia, corruption, and alarmism go unchallenged.

It will be a while. The alt right equates honesty and decency with weakness and capitulation.

Gosh, that again. Are you still a believer in the notion of the "Russia hoax?"

I suppose lib ego’s demand an explanation for trump and trump voters victory that does not make them look unpopular

So you conjure up lies and half truths about putin and trump

Why would they when he is not? He has been married 3 times, cheated on all 3 wives.

That does not make one a decent family man
Was JFK a good president?

How about Bill Clinton?

Neither were family men to the standard you demand from trump

I just can't help wondering if in the aftermath of 1/6 what would have happened if congressional Repubs had stuck with their first impulse. McCarthy, and even McTurtle, initially condemned Trump. Then they realized the base still supported him. What if Repub leadership had followed Liz Cheney's lead? What if they publicly stated Trump had violated his oath of office and not wilted under pressure from The Following?

STFU you antisemitic asshole. We need less of people like you.

I suppose lib ego’s demand an explanation for trump and trump voters victory that does not make them look unpopular

So you conjure up lies and half truths about putin and trump
Does your reaction to factual information you didn't even bother trying to dispute surprise me? Of course not. You are forced to stick with the narrative you've been told to believe. Otherwise, the whole house of cards falls.

Does your reaction to factual information you didn't even bother trying to dispute surprise me? Of course not. You are forced to stick with the narrative you've been told to believe. Otherwise, the whole house of cards falls.
I am not interested in litigating old news

You and the washington Deep State establishment lied about trump

Libs couldnt stop him from taking office but they did manage to hogtie his administration and deny trump voters the fruits of their victory

Forum List

Back