"We Control America..."

pbel, et al,

This is merely an attempt to spread a particular brand of politics in order to promote a negative attitude against Israel.

(COMMENT)

Nearly all politicians --- especially those in high office --- have their ever word twisted and manipulated in order to create a negative agenda driven image. In this case the attempt here is to take a decade (+) old video and make it appear that Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is expressing a tone of control over America, as appose to influence which all political leaders have in one degree or another. This sound-bite reappears periodically simply to give a false impression and to induce people into believing that the relationship between Israel and the US is unhealthy.

Don't be fooled. If the impression were true, then there would be many more such video exposes then just this one from a nearly 15 years ago.

Most Respectfully,
R
My Gawd Rocco! Where have you been? The Zionist controled Media has been doing this to the Arabs for over 65 years!

Obviously You and Israel can say no wrong.

I doubt Rocco is going to fall for your typical brainwashed Nazi propaganda.

You mean Rocco the propagandist?
LOL you say that about anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You don't even know what propaganda is. Rocco is very intelligent and he only posts factual information backed up by valid sources.
Bullshit, Rocco is probably a member of Mossad the way he posts and it always ends in Israel's favor...His stance as a neutral observer is always lost in his research and quest for Zionist verbosity...
Ya ya ya ya Pbel.

You know very well that Rocco has a lot of knowledge on the subject and presents his points very clearly and with valid sources.

"it always ends in Israel's favor"

So? all your posts always end in the Palestinians' favor. BTW, I have seen Rocco criticize Israel's settlements many times, as well as other things. You wish you had a Rocco on your side.

"Rocco is probably a member of Mossad the way he posts"

You're probably a member of Hamas, the way you post.

pbel, et al,

This is merely an attempt to spread a particular brand of politics in order to promote a negative attitude against Israel.

(COMMENT)

Nearly all politicians --- especially those in high office --- have their ever word twisted and manipulated in order to create a negative agenda driven image. In this case the attempt here is to take a decade (+) old video and make it appear that Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is expressing a tone of control over America, as appose to influence which all political leaders have in one degree or another. This sound-bite reappears periodically simply to give a false impression and to induce people into believing that the relationship between Israel and the US is unhealthy.

Don't be fooled. If the impression were true, then there would be many more such video exposes then just this one from a nearly 15 years ago.

Most Respectfully,
R
My Gawd Rocco! Where have you been? The Zionist controled Media has been doing this to the Arabs for over 65 years!

You don't even know what propaganda is. Rocco is very intelligent and he only posts factual information backed up by valid sources.
Bullshit, Rocco is probably a member of Mossad the way he posts and it always ends in Israel's favor...His stance as a neutral observer is always lost in his research and quest for Zionist verbosity...

So now people posting the truth and backing it up with legitimate sources are Mossad agents. You MORONIC ISLAMONAZI BUFFOONS just cant handle the reality can you

So now people posting the truth and backing it up with legitimate sources are Mossad agents. You MORONIC ISLAMONAZI BUFFOONS just cant handle the reality can you
No, they can't

Ya ya ya ya Pbel.

You know very well that Rocco has a lot of knowledge on the subject and presents his points very clearly and with valid sources.

So? all your posts always end in the Palestinians' favor. BTW, I have seen Rocco criticize Israel's settlements many times, as well as other things. You wish you had a Rocco on your side.

My posts always end up fighting for my country, the USA which is arming Israel because of domestic AIPAC influence for Israel which has dragged us into ME conflicts for no apparent gain...

Ya ya ya ya Pbel.

My posts always end up fighting for my country, the USA which is arming Israel because of domestic AIPAC influence for Israel which has dragged us into ME conflicts for no apparent gain...
Your country dragged itself into wars.

Ya ya ya ya Pbel.

STOP LYING your first allegiance is to islam, that is your nation. And all you do is demonise the Jews and want them wiping out. No matter how many times you are told you still trot out the ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBELS of the US arming Israel when Israel is paying top price for the weapons. If you were patriotic you would be demanding the US defence workers sell more weapons to keep the country in business

Ya ya ya ya Pbel.

STOP LYING your first allegiance is to islam, that is your nation. And all you do is demonise the Jews and want them wiping out. No matter how many times you are told you still trot out the ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBELS of the US arming Israel when Israel is paying top price for the weapons. If you were patriotic you would be demanding the US defence workers sell more weapons to keep the country in business
A true wack job!

Ya ya ya ya Pbel.

A true wack job!

Yes you are and we have proven this many times, and still you post the same tired LIES

Hang on America, AIPAC via Netanyahu is coming back to the third session of a joint Congress to call in his chips...As we all know the American Israeli Political Action Committee owns them all with Election Contributions far exceeding all others...

Netanyahu Coming to Congress Wochit - Yahoo Screen

Netanyahu Coming to Congress
by Wochit 0:43 mins

A congressional source tells CNN Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has accepted House Speaker John Boehner's (bay-nerz) invitation to address a joint meeting of Congress on February 11th . Boehner invited Netanyahu to speak on the issue of Iran. Congressional leaders in both chambers are considering proposals to increase sanctions while international negotiators try to reach an agreement with Iran over nuclear capabilities. Presdient Obama has threatened a veto if sanctions pass Congress. Boehner's office said this visit be Netanyahu's third appearance before a joint meeting of Congress

Hang on America, AIPAC via Netanyahu is coming back to the third session of a joint Congress to call in his chips...As we all know the American Israeli Political Action Committee owns them all with Election Contributions far exceeding all others...

Netanyahu Coming to Congress Wochit - Yahoo Screen

Netanyahu Coming to Congress
by Wochit 0:43 mins

A congressional source tells CNN Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has accepted House Speaker John Boehner's (bay-nerz) invitation to address a joint meeting of Congress on February 11th . Boehner invited Netanyahu to speak on the issue of Iran. Congressional leaders in both chambers are considering proposals to increase sanctions while international negotiators try to reach an agreement with Iran over nuclear capabilities. Presdient Obama has threatened a veto if sanctions pass Congress. Boehner's office said this visit be Netanyahu's third appearance before a joint meeting of Congress

Guess who engineered the invite in the first place, look at the disclosure from the various politicians on who paid them for their votes ?

AIPAC working for Israel, buying votes with Campaign Contributions...Eve a President is sidelined....

Wake Up America!

U.S. Congress invites Netanyahu for Iran speech Obama blindsided - Yahoo News

By Patricia Zengerle and Roberta Rampton

Related Stories
  1. Congress invites Netanyahu for Iran speech, Obama blindsided Reuters
  2. US House leader defies Obama on Iran sanctions Associated Press
  3. Boehner invites Israeli leader to address Congress on Iran Associated Press
  4. White House cool on Netanyahu Congress speech AFP
  5. U.S. official: negotiators look to March for agreement on 'core' Iran deal Reuters
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress on Iran without consulting President Barack Obama, and the White House questioned whether protocol had been violated.

Setting up a diplomatic showdown on an issue that has sharply divided Obama and congressional Republicans, Boehner announced the invitation the day after Obama pledged in his State of the Union address to veto Iran sanctions legislation being developed in Congress.

AIPAC working for Israel, buying votes with Campaign Contributions...Eve a President is sidelined....

Wake Up America!

U.S. Congress invites Netanyahu for Iran speech Obama blindsided - Yahoo News

By Patricia Zengerle and Roberta Rampton

Related Stories
  1. Congress invites Netanyahu for Iran speech, Obama blindsided Reuters
  2. US House leader defies Obama on Iran sanctions Associated Press
  3. Boehner invites Israeli leader to address Congress on Iran Associated Press
  4. White House cool on Netanyahu Congress speech AFP
  5. U.S. official: negotiators look to March for agreement on 'core' Iran deal Reuters
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress on Iran without consulting President Barack Obama, and the White House questioned whether protocol had been violated.

Setting up a diplomatic showdown on an issue that has sharply divided Obama and congressional Republicans, Boehner announced the invitation the day after Obama pledged in his State of the Union address to veto Iran sanctions legislation being developed in Congress.

It is an insult to Obama and it is telling him he no longer has any sway or say in the American government. As we all know Obama is a muslim and has bowed down to other muslims because he is descended from abdul's, well now he is being put in his place. And does it hurt him to realise that he is no longer in charge and than the house will impeach him if he steps out of line.

AIPAC is a foreign Agent in my view and has turned our Democracy into an Oligarchy ruled by money contributions in our Campaigns for the benefit of a Foreign Power!

Campaign finance protest disrupts US top court - Yahoo News
The 2010 Citizens United decision, heavily criticized by President Barack Obama, allows businesses to make unlimited campaign donations to a political party or candidate.

Five conservative justices -- all still on the bench -- voted it was unconstitutional to limit the political spending of businesses, associations and unions, arguing that caps infringed on their right to freedom of expression.

The four liberal justices -- three of whom are still on the bench -- had voted in favor of upholding the campaign finance limits.

Obama in a statement Wednesday reiterated his opinion that the decision was "wrong" and "has caused real harm to our democracy."

AIPAC is a foreign Agent in my view and has turned our Democracy into an Oligarchy ruled by money contributions in our Campaigns for the benefit of a Foreign Power!

The 2010 Citizens United decision, heavily criticized by President Barack Obama, allows businesses to make unlimited campaign donations to a political party or candidate.

Five conservative justices -- all still on the bench -- voted it was unconstitutional to limit the political spending of businesses, associations and unions, arguing that caps infringed on their right to freedom of expression.

The four liberal justices -- three of whom are still on the bench -- had voted in favor of upholding the campaign finance limits.

Obama in a statement Wednesday reiterated his opinion that the decision was "wrong" and "has caused real harm to our democracy."

Your view is as worthless as a ham sandwich at a muslim wedding and has no credence at all

Your view is as worthless as a ham sandwich at a muslim wedding and has no credence at all
Phuny Phoney, a paid Hasbara shit slinger, your views...

And another ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGE resorts to personal abuse because they cant answer the points raised. Must be reading the muslim book of internet debate, if all else fails resort to personal abuse to make yourself look good in front of the other ISLAMONAZI STOOGES

BIG FAIL

And another ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGE resorts to personal abuse because they cant answer the points raised. Must be reading the muslim book of internet debate, if all else fails resort to personal abuse to make yourself look good in front of the other ISLAMONAZI STOOGES

BIG FAIL
AIPAC is the chorus master of Congress...

Let 8217 s stop pretending Israel isn 8217 t a partisan issue - The Washington Post

When House Speaker John Boehner invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress without bothering to let the White House know, as is normal practice when dealing with foreign leaders, he no doubt thought he was getting a little sauce for the gander. You want to find ways to get Republicans mad, President Obama? Okay, how about if I invite the leader of one of our closest allies here to basically lobby against your position on Iran? How do you like that?

Boehner was right on that score: President Obama doesn’t like it very much. Neither did Nancy Pelosi, who blasted Boehner’s move this morning as “inappropriate,” adding: “It’s out of the ordinary that the Speaker would decide that he would be inviting people to a joint session without any bipartisan consultation.”
..But maybe this skirmish over diplomatic protocol is a good thing for everyone. Maybe we can stop pretending that Americans and Israelis are nothing more than loving and committed allies offering unwavering support to one another, when the truth is that parties in both countries are active participants in each other’s partisan politics...

Another blog that has about as much credibility as a second hand flying carpet salesman in Bagdad

BIG FAIL
AIPAC is the chorus master of Congress...

Let 8217 s stop pretending Israel isn 8217 t a partisan issue - The Washington Post

When House Speaker John Boehner invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress without bothering to let the White House know, as is normal practice when dealing with foreign leaders, he no doubt thought he was getting a little sauce for the gander. You want to find ways to get Republicans mad, President Obama? Okay, how about if I invite the leader of one of our closest allies here to basically lobby against your position on Iran? How do you like that?

Boehner was right on that score: President Obama doesn’t like it very much. Neither did Nancy Pelosi, who blasted Boehner’s move this morning as “inappropriate,” adding: “It’s out of the ordinary that the Speaker would decide that he would be inviting people to a joint session without any bipartisan consultation.”
..But maybe this skirmish over diplomatic protocol is a good thing for everyone. Maybe we can stop pretending that Americans and Israelis are nothing more than loving and committed allies offering unwavering support to one another, when the truth is that parties in both countries are active participants in each other’s partisan politics...

The Tail wagging the dog!

there will be a price."

There will be a price Obama team reportedly fuming over Netanyahu visit Fox News

The Obama administration reportedly is fuming over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plans to address Congress in March regarding the Iranian threat, with one unnamed official telling an Israeli newspaper he will pay “a price” for the snub.

House Speaker John Boehner invited Netanyahu -- and the Israeli leader accepted – without any involvement from the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

In public, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest politely describes this as a “departure” from protocol. He also says the president will not meet with Netanyahu when he visits in early March, but has attributed that decision only to a desire not to influence Israel’s upcoming elections.

But in private, Obama’s team is livid with the Israeli leader, according to Haaretz.

"We thought we've seen everything," a source identified as a senior American official was quoted as saying. "But Bibi managed to surprise even us. There are things you simply don't do.

“He spat in our face publicly and that's no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price."

Forum List

Back