"We Control America..."

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Is there any doubt to the truth by Sharon when he allegedly told Peres, "Don't worry about what the Americans will say: We Control America..."

Lindsey Graham to Netanyahu GOP-Controlled Congress Has Your Back

Lindsey Graham to Netanyahu: GOP-Controlled Congress 'Has Your Back'

Saturday, 27 Dec 2014 05:14 PM

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham Saturday pledged unwavering support to Israel in its conflicts with Hamas and Iran and vowed that the new Republican-controlled Congress would approve legislation to re-impose sanctions on Tehran should it not agree to limitations on its nuclear arsenal.

"The United States Congress, above all entities in America, has your back in a very bipartisan way," Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a joint news conference in Jerusalem. "The Congress clearly sees the difference between the tactics of Hamas and the democracy called Israel, and the international community seems to be a bit confused."
Special: The Top 4 Signs That You're Already Prediabetic

Graham said he agreed with Netanyahu that "the Hamas regime does everything they can to kill children," while the Israeli Defense Forces "does everything they can to avoid killing Palestinian children.

"They fire rockets and hope they land in schools; you attack the enemy trying to avoid collateral damage to civilians," the senator said.

He also praised the prime minister for his warning about Iran and its quest to obtain nuclear weapons: "Beware of the Iranians. They lie, they cheat. This regime for years has been deceiving the international community — and has been trying to pursue, in my view, a nuclear weapon."

Graham added that while he backed the Obama administration's efforts to "try to bring this to a peaceful conclusion," he added that Netanyahu "above all others, has said that sanctions are what got Iran to the table, and it will be the only thing that brings them to a deal that we can all live with."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Lindsey-Graham-Netanyahu-GOP-Congress/2014/12/27/id/615193/#ixzz3NCSX2ZYT
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

..."You will see a very vigorous Congress, when it comes to Iran," Graham said. "You will see a Congress making sure sanctions are real and will be re-imposed at the drop of a hat.

"You will see Congress wanting to have a say about any final deal."

Regarding any peace treaty with the Palestinians, Graham promised "violent pushback if there’s any effort by the United Nations Security Council to set the terms of peace negotiations, avoiding direct talks.

"Any effort by the French, the Jordanians or anyone to avoid direct negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians over the peace process, anyone who tries to take this to the UN Security Council, there will be a violent backlash by the Congress that could include suspending funding to the United Nations," Graham said...

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Lindsey-Graham-Netanyahu-GOP-Congress/2014/12/27/id/615193/#ixzz3NCVPajOR

the key word is "allegedly".

Video? Audio? Transcripts?

I do love it when Jew-haters lie out their fat asses and then get caught for it.

THREAD FAIL.
I added allegedly...So what is Jew hating got to do with telling the truth that Lindsey Graham confirms? Do you like living in a world where Americans are targeted for terrorists attacks even in our own country because of our lopsided support for Israel despite the condemnation of the UN and entire world?

AIPAC and Israel control our country not by our beliefs but by MONEY and we pay in blood!

Oh yes he must be thinking of running for Pres. Anyone who is all kissy face with Israel is wanting to run for Pres. or move up in congress. He is a neocon like McCain, and they put little skits on in Congress which if one is fortunate enough one can have the pleasure of witnessing on Cspan as they are quite hilarious, for two grown men to act so childish. He is a hawk and believes a Preemptive strike on Iran (when it comes to Israel his nose is brown) would teach Iran a lesson. Heaven help us, time for him and McCain to retire.

Oh yes he must be thinking of running for Pres. Anyone who is all kissy face with Israel is wanting to run for Pres. or move up in congress. He is a neocon like McCain, and they put little skits on in Congress which if one is fortunate enough one can have the pleasure of witnessing on Cspan as they are quite hilarious, for two grown men to act so childish. He is a hawk and believes a Preemptive strike on Iran (when it comes to Israel his nose is brown) would teach Iran a lesson. Heaven help us, time for him and McCain to retire.
If it were one or two senators we could shrug it off but AIPAC does own the Congress lock stock and barrel,
and the UN and entire world wants a two state solution to the 67 lines, even our President trying to protect us is incapable of bucking the money machine that Israel directs through AIPAC!

If it were one or two senators we could shrug it off but AIPAC does own the Congress lock stock and barrel,
and the UN and entire world wants a two state solution to the 67 lines, even our President trying to protect us is incapable of bucking the money machine that Israel directs through AIPAC!

The fact that republicans will again control all of congress is testimony to America first & also growing support for Israel & all our allies against radical Islamists including Palestinian terrorist supporters like you. Repeat after me --- God Bless America!

..."You will see a very vigorous Congress, when it comes to Iran," Graham said. "You will see a Congress making sure sanctions are real and will be re-imposed at the drop of a hat.

"You will see Congress wanting to have a say about any final deal."

Regarding any peace treaty with the Palestinians, Graham promised "violent pushback if there’s any effort by the United Nations Security Council to set the terms of peace negotiations, avoiding direct talks.

"Any effort by the French, the Jordanians or anyone to avoid direct negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians over the peace process, anyone who tries to take this to the UN Security Council, there will be a violent backlash by the Congress that could include suspending funding to the United Nations," Graham said...

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Lindsey-Graham-Netanyahu-GOP-Congress/2014/12/27/id/615193/#ixzz3NCVPajOR

Because to do so would be in contravention of the UN charter and International law. That would be illegal outside interference in the free determination of the two sides

I do love it when Jew-haters lie out their fat asses and then get caught for it.

THREAD FAIL.
I added allegedly...So what is Jew hating got to do with telling the truth that Lindsey Graham confirms? Do you like living in a world where Americans are targeted for terrorists attacks even in our own country because of our lopsided support for Israel despite the condemnation of the UN and entire world?

AIPAC and Israel control our country not by our beliefs but by MONEY and we pay in blood!

When it comes to ILLEGAL OUTSIDE INFLUENCE you seem to be all for it when it is aimed at Israel, yet opposed when in affects the palestinians.

And have neo marxists in charge selling the USA down the river and bankrupting the country. How much has obama cost the USA with his neo marxist policies and open door policy

What 67 lines that never existed ? And how about a valid link to AIPAC owning Congress and your other ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA claims.

What 67 lines that never existed ? And how about a valid link to AIPAC owning Congress and your other ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA claims.
Post your Certificate of Sanity and I'll provide the Walt/Mearsheimer study that support my political theories.

THREAD FAIL.

What "truth" did Sen. Graham confirm and what does that have to do with a statement you allege?

You need to take a step back from your meds and think some.

Post your Certificate of Sanity and I'll provide the Walt/Mearsheimer study that support my political theories.

When will you post your's, and not the one in red crayon either.

THREAD FAIL.

What "truth" did Sen. Graham confirm and what does that have to do with a statement you allege?

If you can't understand that via the obvious odds on how the rest of the world feels then you're an obvious Israeli lackey Jackass dolt!

Last edited:

The fact that republicans will again control all of congress is testimony to America first & also growing support for Israel & all our allies against radical Islamists including Palestinian terrorist supporters like you. Repeat after me --- God Bless America!
Hope your wrong. Hear clearly , Israel is not an American ally but an American noose. Israel has used and abused Americans for too long, and most of us are waking up to the stronghold they have in American Politics. Out with Zionism and the Gop neocons.

THREAD FAIL.

You have to let it go in one ear and out the other with Pbel. He had been posting this faux Sharon quote for years even when he was told that the reporter admitted she never hear Sharon say it. Now he has another thing that he will be posting about for years. He really doesn't care about the Palestinians. He just uses them as an excuse to rant about the Jews.

I fully support Israel and the Jewish people. God bless 'em. No other people on earth would have shown 1/10th the compassion or restraint the Israelis have with the Palestinians.

And let's face it....Americans would have wiped the Palestinians off the face of the Earth the first day rockets started falling on Washington or New York.

THREAD FAIL.

You have to let it go in one ear and out the other with Pbel. He had been posting this faux Sharon quote for years even when he was told that the reporter admitted she never hear Sharon say it. Now he has another thing that he will be posting about for years. He really doesn't care about the Palestinians. He just uses them as an excuse to rant about the Jews.
I see Y'all drinking too much hooch again...Hope Y'all didn't fall asleep in the outhouse again?...But seriously how is my rant preaching for a two state solution be against the Jews? The entire world endorses this solution...

The problem with you is hooch and your hate for Islam and the Palestinians who resist an occupation...Though you serve in the US Military your allegiance is clearly to a foreign power, Israel...I don't understand how the military allows dual loyalties? It seems like treachery

My loyalties lie with America, not to a foreign power that has dragged this nation into ME wars that bring back terrorism to our shores...Your Rants against Islam for Israel endangers Americans!.

Forum List

Back