We continue to see some very positive trends in America

1. we just had a black president!

2. even conservatives would vote for a black

3. we have women running for president

4. even conservatives would vote for a woman

5. interracial relationships are common

6. gays are out everywhere

7. gays, blacks, women are in prominent and powerful positions in business, politics, the military, entertainment

8. gays are marrying

9 pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country

10. everyone has sex outside of marriage (especially conservatives and republicans)

11. divorce is easy to get

12 lots of people live together without ever bothering to marry at all.

13. more and more Americans every year are disavowing religion and declaring "no belief"

14. the number of christians is declining.

welcome to VERY LIBERAL America!

love it or leave it!

public schools have NO MORAL RIGHT to indoctrinate my kids with YOUR RELIGION.
That is absolutely priceless coming from the people who live for indoctrination. You have absolutely no moral right to indoctrinate my children with anything - and yet that’s all you asshats do. Homosexuality, cross-dressing queers, promiscuity, liberal ideology, and on and on and on.

A sign that says “In God We Trust” isn’t indoctrination, fragile little snowflake. It’s on ALL currency, dumb ass. Government-produced currency. Refuse any and all U.S. currency on these grounds and only then will we consider taking you seriously about your whining here.

That is absolutely priceless coming from the people who live for indoctrination. You have absolutely no moral right to indoctrinate my children with anything - and yet that’s all you asshats do. Homosexuality, cross-dressing queers, promiscuity, liberal ideology, and on and on and on.

A sign that says “In God We Trust” isn’t indoctrination, fragile little snowflake. It’s on ALL currency, dumb ass. Government-produced currency. Refuse any and all U.S. currency on these grounds and only then will we consider taking you seriously about your whining here.

"That is absolutely priceless coming from the people who live for indoctrination. "

with statements like this I can tell you are just a mindless true believer.

I want to teach my kids to NOT hate gays

YOU want to teach my kids to HATE gays.

If those are both examples of indoctrination then one is good and you are evil.

"You have absolutely no moral right to indoctrinate my children with anything - and yet that’s all you asshats do. Homosexuality, cross-dressing queers, promiscuity, liberal ideology, and on and on and on."

You have absolutely NO moral right to indoctrinate my children with anything; you mindless hate peoiple for being gay or atheist or muslim. You ADMIT you want to KILL people simply because they are not christians or because they are gay.

you voted for a PROMISCUOUS dirrtbag who pays prsotitutes and cheats on his wife. The list of republicans who have cheated on their wives inthe last 20 years is astoundingly long.

and on and on and on and on...

you lie
you cheat
you hate
you want to kill
you are pure fkn deranged evil.

you are american trash

I will continue to teach MY kids that YOUR kids are the enemy of truth and freedom.

I want to teach my kids to NOT hate gays

YOU want to teach my kids to HATE gays.
Oh the hyperbole from the Drama Queen. Understanding that homosexuality is a sin, isn't "hating" gays, sweetie. :eusa_doh:

Drama-Queen.jpg

you mindless hate peoiple for being gay or atheist or muslim.
Gay is gross, atheist is ignorant - but those are both personal choices that I could care less about. I do hate muslims with every fiber of my being, but it's not "mindless". Quite the contrary, while you remain willfully ignorant, my hate of muslims is built on facts and knowledge. It's a sick ideology that preaches women should be treated like animals and people should be killed if they don't covert to islam.

Just a few short years ago, muslims caused the greatest terrorist act in the history of the planet on U.S. soil. Killed 3,000 Americans. Iconic buildings were collapsed, causing catastrophic disaster. Around the clock it was #NeverForget. And already, ignorant people like you have forgotten.

you voted for a PROMISCUOUS dirrtbag who pays prsotitutes and cheats on his wife.
Um...I didn't vote for Bill Clinton, sweetie.
The list of republicans who have cheated on their wives inthe last 20 years is astoundingly long.
Well...lets see...John F. Kennedy (D) was infamous for cheating on his wife. So was Bobby Kennedy (D). His successor, Lyndon B. Johnson (D) cheated on his wife so often, she caught him. After that, he had a bell put in for the Secret Service to warn him when Lady Bird was on her way towards him. And Bill Clinton (D) became the most infamous philander in the history of the world.

Conversely, Ronald Reagan was renowned for revering his wife. He worshipped the ground she walked on. George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush both were very loyal to their wives as well.

Once again we see you are ignorant, and will teach your children nothing but misinformation so that they grow up to be ignorant as well. Nice work, leftist!

"That is absolutely priceless coming from the people who live for indoctrination. " with statements like this I can tell you are just a mindless true believer.
By the way sweetie...you didn't answer the question. ALL of our currency has "In God We Trust" written on it. Why don't you refuse any and all currency? Where are your morals? Where are you ethics? Funny, you seem to hate God until it's time to get your soulless, grubby hands on cash. Then you become a whore and gladly touch something that says "In God We Trust". Kind of funny how that works!

Forum List

Back