We continue to see some very positive trends in America

This is exactly what the left fears...
Enrollment in North Carolina’s traditional public schools has fallen for the third straight year, as more parents place their children in charter schools, private schools and “homeschools,” the News & Observer reported.

During the 2017-18 school year, 80.8 percent of the state’s 1.8 million students received their education in a traditional public school setting. That means nearly one in five North Carolina students is not attending a traditional public school.
The left should fear it. Without indoctrinating children when they are very young and impressionable, they will never be able to increase their voting base. No grown, educated adult would have support an ideology built on surrendering all power to a federal government hundreds or even thousands of miles away.

Enrollment falls in traditional North Carolina schools as state GOP lawmakers’ boost school choice

I keep thinking about the papa john guy. Say one lousy word, BAM, YOUR ass is grass. Is this the America we want? I think of Mark Furman to Paula Deen. It's beyond childish and controlling, how could we sink to such a level? But we have standards...Blacklisted, banned and shunned for using a word EVERYONE uses. Wow. Isn't freedom of speech great?

George Carlin had that shtick about the 7 banned words you cant say back in the sixties. I see those words all the time here on this board and hear them on the street. But only one word even Geo. Carlin didn't mention , hell it's even in Tom Sawyer. So why is that one word so offensive, that even freedom loving liberals want to ban it and control free speech? It isn't really that big a deal, really. Nope.

I keep thinking about the papa john guy. Say one lousy word, BAM, YOUR ass is grass. Is this the America we want? I think of Mark Furman to Paula Deen. It's beyond childish and controlling, how could we sink to such a level? But we have standards...Blacklisted, banned and shunned for using a word EVERYONE uses. Wow. Isn't freedom of speech great?

Yes, freedom of speech is great. None of those examples you cited has shit-all to do with freedom of speech.

That’s his own fault. He played right into it by apologizing and stepping down. I would have gone to war. No way in hell I would ever apologize for being historically accurate.

Yes, freedom of speech is great. None of those examples you cited has shit-all to do with freedom of speech.
They all did. You’re just far too dense to understand it.

They all did. You’re just far too dense to understand it.

It seems you are another who cannot understand what freedom of speech actually means.

De Vos hires for profit executives & consultants from for profit colleges,
that( OUR )Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is trying to sue for ripping off students.
its cronyism at its worst.

De Vos hires for profit executives & consultants from for profit colleges,
that( OUR )Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is trying to sue for ripping off students.
its cronyism at its worst.
Once again a strong case for small government conservatism. Just imagine if progressives hadn’t unconstitutionally created a Department of Education. Betsy DeVos wouldn’t have a government job right now and none of this would even be an issue.

Good to see the Republican Part acting effectively and efficiently for a chance...
The Trump campaign made use of a massive "voter data vault" that the Republican party had developed to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016. That effort has only grown larger and more accurate, says Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale.
Now if only our inept and unconstitutional government could start acting effectively and efficiently.

CNN: Trump 2020 campaign is already miles ahead of Democrats in this one crucial area

We continue to see some very positive trends across America...
The Republican-led Ohio Senate passed the so-called heartbeat’ bill Wednesday that would ban abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected, which can be as early as six weeks into pregnancy. It would be among the most restrictive abortion measures in the country.
Six weeks is a very small window. And a very big step in ending the bat-shit crazy genocide by the left.

Ohio ‘heartbeat’ abortion ban passes Senate as governor vows to sign it

These are great trends. Now a MASSIVE contraception push is needed. I don't understand the millions of women who get pregnant who don't want kids. There's so much available. We don't want you getting pregnant if you don't want to. Just be responsible.

We continue to see some very positive trends across America...

County Declares Itself a 'Second Amendment Sanctuary'
That isn't a trend. That's an oddity.
You were saying....? :lmao:
The law, which gun right advocates overwhelmingly oppose, has earned opposition from more than half of Colorado's 64 counties, some of which have passed resolutions declaring their municipalities Second Amendment "sanctuaries."
Many counties...many states...I see a trend.

Meet the Colorado sheriff willing to go to jail to protect his residents' Second Amendment rights

Forum List

Back