“we cannot deport 11 million people”

So, you don't know and you made a guess and stated it as fact.

Ignore Jakematters, he's a paid Soros hack. NOTHING he posts is true.

{The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%

White-38.8%

Hispanic-15.7%

Other-3.3%

Asian-2.4%}

What is the race percentage for welfare recipients

now it would be real interesting to see what those numbers look adjusted ot percent of total population each race is.

That is the shell game Uncensored (a DNC plant) is playing with Sheila. The numbers are overwhelmingly 'white', even more so when counting Hispanics as 'whites'.

Uncensored is speaking out of his asshole.

Give us the numbers, not the %s, Uncensored. You are so easy to be made to look the fool you are.

Undocumented immigrants are here because of 50 years of unsecured boarders, unfair immigration policies, and laws and regulation that can not be enforced. To solve the problem we have deal with the cause of the problem not the result. The 11 million will be absorbed, not deported because it's simply not practical to do so.

We should have open borders. It’s like the honesty policy. But you know what they say about good intentions leading to hell. People lie deceive and manipulate. And, with the birth rate of Latin America, they have so little space and so little resources, what are they SUPPOSED to do? I am not feeling sorry for these people, whose fault is it they are overpopulated and under planned? I just don't think irresponsible people can breed like bunnies and expect their wealthier neighbors to take up the slack regardless. My biggest pet peeve is calling illegal aliens “undocumented IMMIGRANTS”. That is beyond being a euphemism. It is contemptible as to be a lie. It’s appalling that given the current political environment, it’s seen as pejorative and racist to state the obvious. Maybe it isn't practical to fight against illegal aliens than it is against fraud, murder or all the other moral weakness humans are kin too. That still doesn’t mean we should accept it. Fight the darkness.

Last edited:
Tolerance and diversity are fine. As long as we ALL share a sense of commonality. Language, culture, history and tradition. We should all be as an extended family. If we accept illegal aliens as IMMIGRANTS, that is a break from the American Family. Illegals are ersatz. They aren’t respecting the preexisting culture, nor are they following in the revered footsteps of prior legal immigrants. As a few posters have mentioned : “They are here, lady so get used to it”: That weak willed mentality is the problem, AND mealy mouthed acceptance of illegal aliens is why they have become such an issue. Fight the darkness. Don’t give into that mentality.

We all now understand you know nothing of immigrant history to America and the USA.

Glib, with a touch of hyperbole. Kudos for you, you are doing your best. I get that. Not good enough. When you say "WE" all know, you are speaking for yourself. Why is it YOU feel moved to speak for anyone else here? An overreaching sense of egotism perhaps? I am not attacking you personally, so peace out. Please don’t do that anymore.

So, you don't know and you made a guess and stated it as fact.

Ignore Jakematters, he's a paid Soros hack. NOTHING he posts is true.

{The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%

White-38.8%

Hispanic-15.7%

Other-3.3%

Asian-2.4%}

What is the race percentage for welfare recipients

now it would be real interesting to see what those numbers look adjusted ot percent of total population each race is.

Yes, but the long held saw of leftist hacks has been that whites took the majority of each welfare dollar. That's no longer true, part of the Obama economy. Blacks now take more of each welfare dollar than any other group, despite the fact they are the second smallest group.

We are not going to create a police state to get rid of illegals, lady.

Now get over it, please.
Employers who hire illegals are the cause of the immigration problem in addition to putting Americans out of work. Imposing appropriate penalties on these employers is in no way relevant to a police state. A police state is what we inevitably will end up with if we continue to allow the dregs of the third world to just walk in here and squat.

The fact is we don't need to deport twenty million illegals. The problem will solve itself within one year by simply requiring every legitimate U.S. citizen be issued a counterfeit-proof, numbered, citizen I.D. card and penalizing with heavy fines and/or prison for hiring anyone without an I.D. card.

Uncensored can never be trusted on facts, folks, because he is a DNC plant.

The matter is this: even if Hispanics are counted as minorities, whites still outnumber minorities by many millions on welfare.

Fact.

Welfare Recipients?.Which Race Gets More Benefits? « The ObamaCrat.Com?

um, I don't think anyone is arguing the number of whites on welfare is greater than the number of minorities, hence the term "minority". But with blacks are collecting 39% of the welfare benefits but are only 13% of the population, then there is something wrong. Whites collecting should be collecting far more than 38% if they are in the majority.

I still don't understand the Hispanic/white bit. How many of the whites are actually whites of European decent, IE, the original majority in this nation? I do think Hispanics make up more than 15% of the population, but now I don't know how many of them are classified as Hispanic and how many are classified as white.

What are WE are going to do to solve this issue? We have a weird twilight zone political machine that helps feed illegals down the chute to feed the wealthy white republican business owner elite upper-class, it's become a Mobius. Perhaps, we should not indulge EITHER? Maybe folks should just immigrate legally and nobody should exploit them ? Doesn’t that seem so American to you?

Last edited:
Uncensored can never be trusted on facts, folks, because he is a DNC plant.

The matter is this: even if Hispanics are counted as minorities, whites still outnumber minorities by many millions on welfare.

Fact.

Welfare Recipients?.Which Race Gets More Benefits? « The ObamaCrat.Com?

um, I don't think anyone is arguing the number of whites on welfare is greater than the number of minorities, hence the term "minority". But with blacks are collecting 39% of the welfare benefits but are only 13% of the population, then there is something wrong. Whites collecting should be collecting far more than 38% if they are in the majority.

I still don't understand the Hispanic/white bit. How many of the whites are actually whites of European decent, IE, the original majority in this nation? I do think Hispanics make up more than 15% of the population, but now I don't know how many of them are classified as Hispanic and how many are classified as white.

You have your numbers and percentages in relation wrong. Go back and do the basic math. About 40% of blacks, about 33% of Hispanics, and about 31% of whites use benefits. Work those figures by the population number for each group, and you can see that far more whites use welfare than minorities.

You have your numbers and percentages in relation wrong. Go back and do the basic math. About 40% of blacks, about 33% of Hispanics, and about 31% of whites use benefits. Work those figures by the population number for each group, and you can see that far more whites use welfare than minorities.

ONLY if you include Social Security as an entitlement, as the racist hate site you used as your source did. Of course you leftists swore that SS is a retirement insurance simply managed by the government. Now you want to label those who take out the annuity they payed for as "on the dole."

If only Welfare is used, then the fact is that 40 cents of every dollar spent goes to African Americans. 38 cents goes to whites.

In real dollars, the majority of welfare - this is cash aid, WIC, and Food Stamps, goes to black people.

Lie all you like, you putrid scumbag - the facts remain the facts.

Last edited:
“WE CANNOT DEPORT 11 MILLION PEOPLE”
“WE HAVE TO PUT THEM ON A PATH TO CITIZENSHIP”

Left wing BS. We can do anything we want to do. We don’t have to do anything we don’t want to do........... Businesses are addicted to cheap labor and Comp. Immig. Reform. will not change that.

Comp. Immig. Reform is about nothing more than politics. Not about compassion or anyone’s love for little anchor babies and their parents.

“You can B.S. some of the people some of the time but cannot B.S. all the people all they time.”
We can but we won't because the people in this country won't stand for it. I also doubt Mexico would except a mass deportation.

Majority of americans, hispanic americans also, want our immigration laws enfordced by rounding them up and deporting them yesterday,

Make that a majority +1.

Jail time for employers that hire the illegals.

Yep. That too.

Can we practically deport 11 million folks that immigrated illegally? They are new subservient underlings to whites. That appalls me personally. Illegal immigrants, most are Latinos, they can and SHOULD immigrate legally . They don’t get any excuses. But They let themselves be used and abused. That willingness sets them apart from other immigrants. I am appalled when folks compare illegal immigrants to Steinbeck’s Grapes of wrath. Not in a million years, not in a million years! Steinbeck would be rolling over in his grave at such a meager comparison. It makes me sick, personally to hear of such a thing.

ONLY if you include Social Security as an entitlement, as the racist hate site you used as your source did. Of course you leftists swore that SS is a retirement insurance simply managed by the government. Now you want to label those who take out the annuity they payed for as "on the dole."

If only Welfare is used, then the fact is that 40 cents of every dollar spent goes to African Americans. 38 cents goes to whites.

In real dollars, the majority of welfare - this is cash aid, WIC, and Food Stamps, goes to black people.

Lie all you like, you putrid scumbag - the facts remain the facts.

You reactionary mofos have been claiming SS was an "entitlement". Romney certainly did.

What racist website: the one you are using? You wrote without any source that "In real dollars, the majority of welfare - this is cash aid, WIC, and Food Stamps, goes to black people." Flatly not true, but I will give you the chance to post it.

OK, you hid. Read below.

Last edited:
Total means-tested welfare expenditures by federal and state governments amounted to roughly $384 billion in 1998. Of that sum, $212 billion--55 percent--went to white recipients. Some $105 billion--28 percent--went to black recipients, and $69 billion--17 percent--went to Hispanic recipients.

Welfare Expenditures by Ethnic Group | Heartland Institute

You just can't be honest for a second. Again you toss in dozens of programs that are not legitimate welfare and cannot be accurately tracked.

For federally funded welfare programs, TANF, Food Stamps and WIC, the figures remain:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

Uncensored continues his racist chanting, posting unreal figures and no sources.

The modern, evolving GOP will not let you racists and minority haters dictate anything of importance anymore in the party.

Rubio ended his candidacy for 2016 with his vote against women.

You should take very careful note that your days are over.

Uncensored continues his racist chanting, posting unreal figures and no sources.

You're a lot like a 3 year old.

When busted for using the openly racist "Theobamacrat" you start screaming "racist" at others. When pointed out that you are a paid Soros hack, which is obvious by your posts, you start screaming that I am somehow a democrat.

You are a retard, so think that you can just scream "Nun uhn - yooo"

You're a liar and a scumbag Jake - and everyone here knows it - even your fellow leftists who thank and rep you.

You're a lot like a 3 year old.

When busted for using the openly racist "Theobamacrat" you start screaming "racist" at others. When pointed out that you are a paid Soros hack, which is obvious by your posts, you start screaming that I am somehow a democrat.

You are a retard, so think that you can just scream "Nun uhn - yooo"

You're a liar and a scumbag Jake - and everyone here knows it - even your fellow leftists who thank and rep you.

One, I used a source you could not refute.

Two, you have used no source and strutted.

Three, you are a reactionary who has no place in the GOP.

Four, you lie and cry -- and everybody here knows it -- and not a thing you can do about it.

Cause you are on your way out over the next almost four years.

Undocumented immigrants are here because of 50 years of unsecured boarders, unfair immigration policies, and laws and regulation that can not be enforced. To solve the problem we have deal with the cause of the problem not the result. The 11 million will be absorbed, not deported because it's simply not practical to do so.

"Absorbed"..??
That`s what West Germans believed would happen with the 16+ Million DDR communists when the wall came down and could vote in the re-united Germany. Not long after that a Red Army Fraction leader who organized hi-jackings, assassinations and numerous terrorist acts (Joschka Fischer) became Germany`s Minister for foreign affairs,...then went on to found the "Green Party"...now a world wide movement and very influential with the IPCC. Angela Merkel, a top graduate of the Soviet Academy for Propaganda and Agitation became at first Environment Minister..and not much later Germany`s Chancellor....after ex- communist "Stasi" managed to alter her past records to a "conservative preacher`s daughter"...and now Germany is a show case nanny state....the kind that Obama envisions for the U.S. No need to make Your own decisions, the bureaucrats know best and do that for you, micro-managing Your daily life...like for example "co-parenting"...which means You can`t tell your kids anything the Government did not approve.

Anyway that`s how 16 million communists "absorbed" the country that was supposed to "absorb" them.

It would not be too difficult to project how 11 million latinos might be "absorbing" the rest of the U.S. once they become "instant" citizens with voting rights...plot their birth rates against the birth rate of the present Caucasian ethnic majority...You know the one that wants a "woman`s freedom to choose"...as in abortion "rights"...and wants the taxpayer to pay for birth control and "day after" pills.
Factor in the child-less gay marriage rights and which ethnicity makes use of it...I`m sure nobody fled Mexico because he or she is gay..
Don`t forget that as citizens they can bring in their spouse or their spouse to be, for that matter almost every relative.
How many relatives have You brought in so far...or are You planning to bring in from Europe, supposing You are an "anglo"-American.
You won`t have to apply that to the entire U.S....only to the demographics of so called "swing states"...It was obvious to anyone who carefully observed the Democrat`s election campaign that the tipping point has already been reached...just as soon as voter identification was not enforced.
Last not least consider how many voters there will be left over when You subtract the ones who let CNN & MSNBC do the thinking for them.
I`ve seen a few hispanic households, I was curious, so I volunteered to help out in a Census 3 years ago ...in Canada,.. but I imagine the ones in the U.S. are not that different...anyway in each household there was every aunt uncle and cousin of the original immigrant..."just visiting" of course...2 years after the 6 month visitor visa had expired.

You better start taking lessons en Español now, because after "4 more (Obama) years" you won`t be able to get a job after this "absorption" runs its course.
Right now You got a President who is making the same moves that Germany made after it was legally "absorbed" by 16 million communists.
He envisions a Euro- style zone with Mexico while being hostile to America`s oldest friends, like Canada.
In Merkel`s centrally planned from Brussels Europe/Germany, the crime rates are way up,...You can`t buy a gun, but You can get Rumanian horse meat served up as "hamburger" or e-choli infested veggies from Portugal ..forget about the right to self defense,...You are supposed to call the nanny state police, which will arrest You if You harmed the intruder in any way...especially so if he was a "member of a visible minority" and You are not !
It`s no secret what "commodities" flow across the US/Mexico border, a border that will then be only a demarcation line on a map.
I leave it up to You to speculate what will happen to Your right to bear arms, self defense and future crime rates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back