“we cannot deport 11 million people”

We cannot fix a broken immigration system until we enforce our immigration laws, secure the border and repeal Automatic Birthright Citizenship for children of illegal aliens. If we don't we will be back here in 20 years with 11 million more illegal aliens because Comp. Immig. Reform Amnesty will only invite more illegal aliens and more anchor babies.

Agreed. However, they will never enforce the laws we have, either side. Next best thing? Put them on a path to citizenship, stiff fines, back of the line, and they can never, ever vote. Oh, and fine the shit out of those businesses who employ illegals.

We will never see any fines. They will plead "hardship" and be exempt. No back taxes because they never paid any income taxes. Back of the line they don't give a f--- about anyway. There will be no illegal to hire, They will all be legal. The entire thing is a joke and about nothing but politics and votes.

The only good thing to be said, if they are made legal, they will get rights from those business who've been taking advantage of them and the low skilled Americans will once again be able to get jobs because the companies won't be able to threaten the illegals with deportation anymore and the field will be more equal when it comes to finding jobs for the low skilled workers.

Agreed. However, they will never enforce the laws we have, either side. Next best thing? Put them on a path to citizenship, stiff fines, back of the line, and they can never, ever vote. Oh, and fine the shit out of those businesses who employ illegals.

We will never see any fines. They will plead "hardship" and be exempt. No back taxes because they never paid any income taxes. Back of the line they don't give a f--- about anyway. There will be no illegal to hire, They will all be legal. The entire thing is a joke and about nothing but politics and votes.

The only good thing to be said, if they are made legal, they will get rights from those business who've been taking advantage of them and the low skilled Americans will once again be able to get jobs because the companies won't be able to threaten the illegals with deportation anymore and the field will be more equal when it comes to finding jobs for the low skilled workers.

or those business will just hire a new batch off illegals and unemployment grows

First off, if they say there are 11 million undocumented aliens then there are probably more like 18 million undocumented aliens. So some people support making them citizens should ask themselves, what is going to be the first thing these illegals do when we grant them citizenship? All in the name of a "feel good" vote buying moment... That's right, form the longest lines you have ever seen at a Welfare office near you. Sorry folks... We cannot afford them, and it's our duty to make them as uncomfortable as possible so they go home... Their home. Then we can spend our Tax dollars on supporting our own people and their children, not illegals who disrespect our Laws and drain away our resources. Rather than use illegals as pawns for votes that we cannot afford, we need to make their lives so miserable that they will want to go back to their own countries on their own. That means coming down hard on businesses who employ them, and not giving them perks like drivers licenses, or even worse... Health care, and Educations paid for at the Taxpayer's expense.

If you look at the facts about undocumented immigrants, the reality is quite different than the picture drawn by the right wing. The educational level of illegal immigrants is increasing. Almost half have completed high school and a quarter of them have at least some college. 90% of the adult population is employed. Most employed illegal immigrants pay income tax as well as sales tax. They also pay social security even though they are not eligible for benefits. By law, undocumented immigrants are not eligible for any form of welfare except emergency medical treatment.

IMHO, the erroneous image of illegal immigrants exist because people determine in their minds who is illegal by skin color, language, and appearance. If you walk into a welfare office in southern Calif. you are likely to see a lot of dark skin poor people with poor language skills. It's very easy to make the assumption that they're all illegals which is of course not so.

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First off, if they say there are 11 million undocumented aliens then there are probably more like 18 million undocumented aliens. So some people support making them citizens should ask themselves, what is going to be the first thing these illegals do when we grant them citizenship? All in the name of a "feel good" vote buying moment... That's right, form the longest lines you have ever seen at a Welfare office near you. Sorry folks... We cannot afford them, and it's our duty to make them as uncomfortable as possible so they go home... Their home. Then we can spend our Tax dollars on supporting our own people and their children, not illegals who disrespect our Laws and drain away our resources. Rather than use illegals as pawns for votes that we cannot afford, we need to make their lives so miserable that they will want to go back to their own countries on their own. That means coming down hard on businesses who employ them, and not giving them perks like drivers licenses, or even worse... Health care, and Educations paid for at the Taxpayer's expense.

Far more American whites are on welfare than minorities, hmmm?

or those business will just hire a new batch off illegals and unemployment grows

a good point as everytime amnesty has been passed we've had a corresponding increase of illegal immigration.

Not if we tighten the border first to manage a trickle instead of a torrent. First.

How would you know? Aren't Hispanics classified as whites? I mean what about Zimmerman? Then their are the Russians who are here illegally, they're classified as whites. In fact, I haven't seen a breakdown of TANF by race in many, many years.

We are not going to create a police state to get rid of illegals, lady.

No, you're creating a police state to get rid of civil liberties. Your shameful party actually encourages illegal immigration.

Now get over it, please.

obama-wipes-on-constitution.jpg

If you look at the facts about undocumented immigrants, the reality is quite different than the picture drawn by the right wing. The educational level of illegal immigrants is increasing. Almost half have completed high school and a quarter of them have at least some college. 90% of the adult population is employed. Most employed illegal immigrants pay income tax as well as sales tax. They also pay social security even though they are not eligible for benefits. By law, undocumented immigrants are not eligible for any form of welfare except emergency medical treatment.

IMHO, the erroneous image of illegal immigrants exist because people determine in their minds who is illegal by skin color, language, and appearance. If you walk into a welfare office in southern Calif. you are likely to see a lot of dark skin poor people with poor language skills. It's very easy to make the assumption that they're all illegals which is of course not so.

When my kids were old enough to qualify for SSI on their own, based on their autism, we went to the social security office. We were the only whites in the room who spoke English. There were a lot of what I call Russians. (I'm sorry, I can't tell the difference between the Russians, the Ukrainians, etc) There were several Hispanics too and a few blacks, but the majority were the Russians who either couldn't or wouldn't speak English. They were getting helped right away too, we were just given a time to be home to answer the phone for a phone interview.

How would you know? Aren't Hispanics classified as whites? I mean what about Zimmerman? Then their are the Russians who are here illegally, they're classified as whites. In fact, I haven't seen a breakdown of TANF by race in many, many years.

The "almost whites" (Hispanics or Eastern Europeans) are counted or not counted as it affects what the reactionaries want the numbers to be.

The "almost whites" (Hispanics or Eastern Europeans) are counted or not counted as it affects what the reactionaries want the numbers to be.

So, you don't know and you made a guess and stated it as fact.

How would you know? Aren't Hispanics classified as whites?

Hispanics are only considered white when it's convenient for leftist demagogues like Jakematters to slander whites and Americans.

I mean what about Zimmerman?

Exactly.

Then their are the Russians who are here illegally, they're classified as whites. In fact, I haven't seen a breakdown of TANF by race in many, many years.

Russia and Eastern Europe don't share a border with us, so the number of illegals is a tiny fraction of the 22 million Hispanic illegals in the country.

It's true, and you can't handle it is your problem, AgainSheila, not mine. Even if Hispanics are counted as non-whites, many more whites than minorities are on welfare. It has always been that way, but the whites abuse the minorities for using the services.

It's true, and you can't handle it is your problem, AgainSheila, not mine. Even if Hispanics are counted as non-whites, many more whites than minorities are on welfare. It has always been that way, but the whites abuse the minorities for using the services.

Back in the early 80's, the last time I saw a break down, 33% on welfare were black, 36% on welfare were white and the rest were a mixture of other races.

Now, give that at the time, blacks made up 12-13% of the population and whites were the majority, you'd think there was something wrong with that figure, wouldn't you?

I don't know what the breakdown is on race and ethnicity in our country anymore. I do know that in our city as of a couple of years ago, whites of european ancestry made up less than 30% of our cities population. So even if every white in our city was on welfare, it still wouldn't be a majority.

Ignore Jakematters, he's a paid Soros hack. NOTHING he posts is true.

{The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%

White-38.8%

Hispanic-15.7%

Other-3.3%

Asian-2.4%}

What is the race percentage for welfare recipients

Tolerance and diversity are fine. As long as we ALL share a sense of commonality. Language, culture, history and tradition. We should all be as an extended family. If we accept illegal aliens as IMMIGRANTS, that is a break from the American Family. Illegals are ersatz. They aren’t respecting the preexisting culture, nor are they following in the revered footsteps of prior legal immigrants. As a few posters have mentioned : “They are here, lady so get used to it”: That weak willed mentality is the problem, AND mealy mouthed acceptance of illegal aliens is why they have become such an issue. Fight the darkness. Don’t give into that mentality.

When my kids were old enough to qualify for SSI on their own, based on their autism, we went to the social security office. We were the only whites in the room who spoke English. There were a lot of what I call Russians. (I'm sorry, I can't tell the difference between the Russians, the Ukrainians, etc) There were several Hispanics too and a few blacks, but the majority were the Russians who either couldn't or wouldn't speak English. They were getting helped right away too, we were just given a time to be home to answer the phone for a phone interview.
Poor English and skin color does not make you illegal. I know people born and raised in this country that have strong accents and are hard to understand. It's not uncommon for a legal or illegal resident to be in a social security office. That doesn't mean they are getting benefits for themselves. Unfortunately, many people make that assumption.

Last edited:

Back in the early 80's, the last time I saw a break down, 33% on welfare were black, 36% on welfare were white and the rest were a mixture of other races.

Now, give that at the time, blacks made up 12-13% of the population and whites were the majority, you'd think there was something wrong with that figure, wouldn't you?

I don't know what the breakdown is on race and ethnicity in our country anymore. I do know that in our city as of a couple of years ago, whites of european ancestry made up less than 30% of our cities population. So even if every white in our city was on welfare, it still wouldn't be a majority.

That may well be true in your city. But nationally the numbers don't lie.

Tolerance and diversity are fine. As long as we ALL share a sense of commonality. Language, culture, history and tradition. We should all be as an extended family. If we accept illegal aliens as IMMIGRANTS, that is a break from the American Family. Illegals are ersatz. They aren’t respecting the preexisting culture, nor are they following in the revered footsteps of prior legal immigrants. As a few posters have mentioned : “They are here, lady so get used to it”: That weak willed mentality is the problem, AND mealy mouthed acceptance of illegal aliens is why they have become such an issue. Fight the darkness. Don’t give into that mentality.

We all now understand you know nothing of immigrant history to America and the USA.

Ignore Jakematters, he's a paid Soros hack. NOTHING he posts is true.

{The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%

White-38.8%

Hispanic-15.7%

Other-3.3%

Asian-2.4%}

What is the race percentage for welfare recipients

now it would be real interesting to see what those numbers look adjusted ot percent of total population each race is.

Forum List

Back