We are officially in a Recession.

What makes me the least Christ like in your mind ? No one is perfect but you all on the left right ? You all are spotless. If I can only match your purity, then I would ensure my place in heaven... Wait what, uhhhh wait a minute here, maybe that place is somewhere else if I were to follow your lead. ROTFLMBO.

and then you prove my point

Don't be caught on the wrong side of history, because in the end judgement will be harsh for those who supported the evil doings of men who are evil knowingly..

This wilful support would bring about the second death after the great throne of judgement is completed. Jesus is the answer, and there is still time to turn so that you don't burn.. :)
What proof of this Jesus can you offer?

Doing good and being good shouldn’t come from a threat being punished by a mythological god.

What proof of this Jesus can you offer?

Doing good and being good shouldn’t come from a threat being punished by a mythological god.
As so it was in the words of Jesus unto Pilot..

"I came to bear witness to the Truth" Jesus said unto Pilot, and that "who so ever believeth in the truth shall here my voice".

Pilot then asked "and what is this truth" ?
Jesus at this point didn't speak a word to a man that didn't know or didn't believe in the truth. Therefore the truth was reserved unto those that believe.

Last edited:
As so it was in the words of Jesus unto Pilot..

"I came to bear witness to the Truth" Jesus said unto Pilot, and that "who so ever believeth in the truth shall here my voice".

Pilot then asked "and what is this truth" ?
Jesus at this point didn't speak a word to a man that didn't know or didn't believe in the truth. Therefore the truth was reserved unto those that believe.
The bible is not proof of itself. It was written some 250+ after you claimed Jesus lived.

What else do you have?

Forum List

Back