We are independent.

That's not true; you're independents because you're too weak to take a stand. You run around saying, "Can't we all just get along?"
Ha ha. Hardly. So you’re saying the lefties and righties are Strong ?
Don’t look now, but democrats are far from being too far left. The majority wants gov. run healthcare, free college tuition and universal BGC. In other words, the majority is left. You are Neanderthals.

Last edited:
We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.

That's not true; you're independents because you're too weak to take a stand. You run around saying, "Can't we all just get along?" There's right and there's wrong in the world. You either actively support what is right or you support what is wrong. We might disagree with those on the left about what's right and what's wrong but at least the left will take a stand. Those weaklings in the middle don't have the backbone to take a stand. They're lukewarm water and are to be spit out on the ground.
Nope. He's correct. There's no real left. Fascists aplenty. Certainly no communists hiding around some dark corner. All keep moving right together, screaming stupid shit, pretending to oppose one another to maintain the obviously unsustainable just a wee, wee bit longer..
Fascism, our new favorite ism from the right is right wing. Hitler and Benito were are hardly lefties.
Not "new" and no kidding. You inferred wrong is all. Learn to accept a compliment, why don't ya?
You missed my point. The right is running out of “ ism” used to describe the left. Every four years they recycle a new on....which isn’t really new, but just something they used before. Really, the closest thing to fascism is Trumps favorite boy friend, Putin.

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.

That's not true; you're independents because you're too weak to take a stand. You run around saying, "Can't we all just get along?" There's right and there's wrong in the world. You either actively support what is right or you support what is wrong. We might disagree with those on the left about what's right and what's wrong but at least the left will take a stand. Those weaklings in the middle don't have the backbone to take a stand. They're lukewarm water and are to be spit out on the ground.
Nope. He's correct. There's no real left. Fascists aplenty. Certainly no communists hiding around some dark corner. All keep moving right together, screaming stupid shit, pretending to oppose one another to maintain the obviously unsustainable just a wee, wee bit longer..
Fascism, our new favorite ism from the right is right wing. Hitler and Benito were are hardly lefties.
Not "new" and no kidding. You inferred wrong is all. Learn to accept a compliment, why don't ya?
You missed my point. The right is running out of “ ism” used to describe the left. Every four years they recycle a new on....which isn’t really new, but just something they used before. Really, the closest thing to fascism is Trumps favorite boy friend, Putin.
Mea culpa. But make no mistake, fascism is on the rise here thanks largely to the U.S. Patriot Act of 2001 which Pelosi worked hand and hand with the Republicans to get enacted and recently reenacted. Obama, a Constitutional lawyer, signed indefinite detention into law. Let the Russians worry about Putin until we clean up our own house.

“The last Russian election was fake because Putin's most vocal and most politically talented rival, Alexei Navalny, wasn't allowed to run because of a trumped-up criminal conviction. It was fake because the "opposing candidates" were hand-picked by the Kremlin and because the majority of Russian media are under direct or indirect Kremlin control.”

Fascism, our new favorite ism from the right is right wing. Hitler and Benito were are hardly lefties. If it wasn’t for Roberts, Trump woukd be king right now.
Mea culpa. But make no mistake, fascism is on the rise here thanks largely to the U.S. Patriot Act of 2001 which Pelosi worked hand and hand with the Republicans to get enacted and recently reenacted. Obama, a Constitutional lawyer, signed indefinite detention into law. Let the Russians worry about Putin until we clean up our own house.
I agree. The new standard set by Trump has been left unchallenged thanks to Mitch. Any Democrat elected will be expected to rule by Executive order like Trump
If it wasn’t for Roberts, Trump would be king right now. The right wanted to keep pushing 5heir agenda through the courts during Trumps last year.. the recent rulings have frozen the GOP. It’s like Roberts has become RBG‘S personal protector.

Last edited:
Let the Russians worry about Putin until we clean up our own house.
Really, Putin has become the architect and campaign manager for Trump’s every move.Steven Miller has Putin’s number in speed dial. It’s laughable, Trump doesn’t do anything that has been cleared by his financial benefactor.

Antifa.....a Faux News contrived scare tactic. Hey, how about those invaders from the south that never happened. Now we have a new fear monger.....emails and Antifa. Sharia law is coming to the nearest suburbs. It never stops. We have whole list of bogus fear mongering promoted by the gop. None is real but most is effective for the uneducated.

You are NOT this stupid. Just not possible. You are trolling.

Antifa.....a Faux News contrived scare tactic. Hey, how about those invaders from the south that never happened. Now we have a new fear monger.....emails and Antifa. Sharia law is coming to the nearest suburbs. It never stops. We have whole list of bogus fear mongering promoted by the gop. None is real but most is effective for the uneducated.

Ha ha
You’re naive. This is about two things.....it’s not a fascist over through.
It’s about income inequality which poorer minorities suffer the most....and the virus which has released millions from their jobs to demonstrate. Deal with it.

I’ve come to the realization that Trump Humpers are invested in trolling and second, they are grey matter.
I'm sorry...exactly what sort of drugs would I have to take for that word salad to make sense? Are any of said drugs legal?
Do you know how to instantly be a troll... say this... MAGA. The sh..t will hit the fan so FAST. :hyper: If someone calls me a troll? I:aargh: take as a compliment?

I bought a nice dress? You mean I wasted my money? who will take me then?
You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
So? does that matter at all?
Not to me. I’m not going, and neither is anyone else
I will take you? I have an in? Other then that? I will see you cry in nov?
If Trump wins, I’m applying for residency in Nova Scotia. .
Good riddance.

You’re a conservative. You’ll have no problem finding a dirty old man. Try the Supreme Court.
Good riddance.
I’ll make an application for Siberia for you Putin puppy

Good riddance.
I’ll make an application for Siberia for you Putin puppy
Come get me commie.

Welcome to USMB, Dagosa. You don't sound like an independent because you are acting like a Democrat operative. So socks away.

Welcome to USMB, Dagosa. You don't sound like an independent because you are acting like a Democrat operative. So socks away.
You weren’t reading my post were you. I’m independent because Dems are too conservative. You’re under the mistaken Impression that independents are conservative. Bernie isn’t

You weren’t reading my post were you. I’m independent because Dems are too conservative. You’re under the mistaken Impression that independents are conservative. Bernie isn’t.
I’m in the majority, you aren’t.

You weren’t reading my post were you. I’m independent because Dems are too conservative. You’re under the mistaken Impression that independents are conservative. Bernie isn’t
Your statement "I'm independent because Dems are too conservative" makes no sense. They are so far left about the only thing to the left of Dems are Stalin, Lenin and Pol Pot.

Forum List

Back