We are independent.

]The right is filled with chicken shit weasels. They hide, they terrorist more then anyone group, but cover their faces in bedsheets and hide their identity. They won’t be demonstrating in any great number. They’ll just lead in terrorist activities and nothing will change.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. You’re right, we won’t demonstrate, we will act and there will be blood in the streets. We may lose, but we will take many with us when we go.

Eddies, I’d rather be red than live in a Progressive society.
Internet tough guy...the net is filled with them, nearly all from the right.

Btw, get used to the protests. You guys put everyone out of work with your incompetence with no money coming in. They are all pissed.

First off, the Democrat Governors did thst. Secondly, after Trump wins in November it will be open season on protestors by LEOs and citizens.
Throw in a bunch of gop govs too. It doesn’t matter what you want To open , until the virus is under controll, you’ll lose money.
Who's paying your Internet bill?
42k posts and nothing of any value ?
You have nowhere near the 42K you claim.

So who's paying your Internet bill?
You sound like a parrot ?
Was that question mark intentional or did you have a Liberal invoked anxiety attack?

]The right is filled with chicken shit weasels. They hide, they terrorist more then anyone group, but cover their faces in bedsheets and hide their identity. They won’t be demonstrating in any great number. They’ll just lead in terrorist activities and nothing will change.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. You’re right, we won’t demonstrate, we will act and there will be blood in the streets. We may lose, but we will take many with us when we go.

Is that why Liberals are the first to post an ad hominem?

]Kudos to you then.....the only problem is, governments and nations that are run that way, fail without exception. The United states Redeeming qualities are that we can put the German Jew scientist on our side and beat Germany and other anti Jewish states , black athletes and pilots and beat Russians in events and enemies in wars and Indian code talkers and beat Japan. An inclusionary nation tops everyone else. Nearly 20% of our doctors and HC professionals are foreign nationals.

The nation you describe is not the one my ancestors fought to create. Nor is it one I want to live in. For me America died with Mr Lincoln’s election in 1860.
Your ancestors were too lazy to pick and separate their own cotton and were too stupid to invent the cotton gin. Slavery was their option.
Why are YOU worried about what our ancestors did? Seriously ? I'm being serious here? And neither should you? Why do you spend your brains thinking about this? Neither one of us was to blame? answer me?

]Kudos to you then.....the only problem is, governments and nations that are run that way, fail without exception. The United states Redeeming qualities are that we can put the German Jew scientist on our side and beat Germany and other anti Jewish states , black athletes and pilots and beat Russians in events and enemies in wars and Indian code talkers and beat Japan. An inclusionary nation tops everyone else. Nearly 20% of our doctors and HC professionals are foreign nationals.

The nation you describe is not the one my ancestors fought to create. Nor is it one I want to live in. For me America died with Mr Lincoln’s election in 1860.
Your ancestors were too lazy to pick and separate their own cotton and were too stupid to invent the cotton gin. Slavery was their option.
Why are YOU worried about what our ancestors did? Seriously ? I'm being serious here? And neither should you? Why do you spend your brains thinking about this? Neither one of us was to blame? answer me?
It was years ago?

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.

That's not true; you're independents because you're too weak to take a stand. You run around saying, "Can't we all just get along?" There's right and there's wrong in the world. You either actively support what is right or you support what is wrong. We might disagree with those on the left about what's right and what's wrong but at least the left will take a stand. Those weaklings in the middle don't have the backbone to take a stand. They're lukewarm water and are to be spit out on the ground.

Your comment is what a fascist would make.
The MAJORITY of citizens in the United States want universal healthcare, college tuition aid, believe in climate change, and stronger gun control including universal BGC. There are NO POSITIONS taken by democrats that are not favored by the majority. The majority is pissed with Dems last election because they haven’t deliver on these items because they compromised too much with Republicans.

That's why we have constitution and are a representative republic and not a democracy: so the majority cannot inflict their will on the minority. Imagine if the majority voted to make supporting communism illegal? Or if the majority voted to restart slavery? Or if the majority voted to require everyone in the country to be Christian?

But the only reason the majority want those things you mentioned is because the press is lying to them about each and every one of those things. They, like you, want to destroy our nation to get full-on communism.

Your comment is what a fascist would make.
The MAJORITY of citizens in the United States want universal healthcare, college tuition aid, believe in climate change, and stronger gun control including universal BGC. There are NO POSITIONS taken by democrats that are not favored by the majority. The majority is pissed with Dems last election because they haven’t deliver on these items because they compromised too much with Republicans.

That's why we have constitution and are a representative republic and not a democracy: so the majority cannot inflict their will on the minority. Imagine if the majority voted to make supporting communism illegal? Or if the majority voted to restart slavery? Or if the majority voted to require everyone in the country to be Christian?

But the only reason the majority want those things you mentioned is because the press is lying to them about each and every one of those things. They, like you, want to destroy our nation to get full-on communism.
Trump came to my home town.Population 1200. Twelve hundred. Streets lined with people. waving flags. Flags on lawns, roofs. People laughing cheering. Trump signs everywhere. It was like the biggest party I have ever seen. We took five swings around the block to see. It was a hot day. The Gov. didn't want protesters there. She was worried about trouble, Protesters among huge amounts of gun packing hillybilly Trumpsters.. They came. BLM or Antifa. I don't know. They stood in a corner.. hardly a peep came from them. Cissy weirdos. I remember coming home thinking to myself. Boy are they all in for a surprise come nov. You did not see it, feel it and sense it, like I did. People are way underestimating how much this guy Trump IS liked. If You watch CNN and MSLSD. you'd never know it. maga 2020. It's gonna be a win.

Trump is an a-hole. The worse elected official ever in the Fed. That’s understated.

That is ludicrous. That is an insanely wrong statement, on the level of "the moon is made of green cheese" or "Milli Vanilli were great musicians" or "Ted Kennedy is vying for status as patron saint of sobriety."

Is that why Liberals are the first to post an ad hominem?
Sure, keep telling yourself that while you kiss Trumps arse.

You are in the minority.

It’s a vocal, armed minority that doesn’t much care who we have to go through to get shit done.
Nope. The protest are all about the transfer of wealth and opportunity to the few at the top. That’s why so many middle class are involved as well. No one wants more free stuff then Republicans.

What type of bike lock do you favor at Antifa riots?
Antifa.....a Faux News contrived scare tactic. Hey, how about those invaders from the south that never happened. Now we have a new fear monger.....emails and Antifa. Sharia law is coming to the nearest suburbs. It never stops. We have whole list of bogus fear mongering promoted by the gop. None is real but most is effective for the uneducated.

We are independents because democrats are too conservative and compromise with a New republican party that’s perpetually “ wrong”. You end up being half wrong all the time.

That's not true; you're independents because you're too weak to take a stand. You run around saying, "Can't we all just get along?" There's right and there's wrong in the world. You either actively support what is right or you support what is wrong. We might disagree with those on the left about what's right and what's wrong but at least the left will take a stand. Those weaklings in the middle don't have the backbone to take a stand. They're lukewarm water and are to be spit out on the ground.
Nope. He's correct. There's no real left. Fascists aplenty. Certainly no communists hiding around some dark corner. All keep moving right together, screaming stupid shit, pretending to oppose one another to maintain the obviously unsustainable just a wee, wee bit longer..

Nope. He's correct. There's no real left. Fascists aplenty. Certainly no communists hiding around some dark corner. All keep moving right together, screaming stupid shit, pretending to oppose one another to maintain the obviously unsustainable just a wee, wee bit longer..
Fascism, our new favorite ism from the right is right wing. Hitler and Benito were are hardly lefties.

Fascism, our new favorite ism from the right is right wing. Hitler and Benito were are hardly lefties.
Not "new" and no kidding. You inferred wrong is all. Learn to accept a compliment, why don't ya?

I give you credit. Your a good sport. ;)

Forum List

Back