We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

If he doesn’t tell anyone they’re declassified, then he has no right to complain when the documents are treated as classified by the government.

The point is that it makes absolutely no sense for him to declassify information without telling anyone.
Again...who is it that a President NEEDS to tell? You never seem to be able to answer that but you're determined that he needed to tell someone!

Again...who is it that a President NEEDS to tell? You never seem to be able to answer that but you're determined that he needed to tell someone!
I’ve answered it numerous times and you simply ignore it.

By failing to tell anyone, he has not broken any law.

But he also will have to deal with the consequences of choosing (for absolutely no reason whatsoever) to keep it secret.

Those consequences include having the DoJ investigate you when they find he was keeping documents that everyone in government understood to be highly classified.

IF TRUMP DID ANYTHING WRONG, COMEY AND BRENNAN WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT, yet the f b i and C i a could find nothing so Hiliary had to cook up the Russian Hoax.

TRUMP IS A THREAT TO THE GLOBALISTS WORLD GOVERNMENT SCHEME, so they are going to do anything to make sure he cannot run. The Left / Democrats are the foot soldiers of the Billionaire Class.

A very strange thing is why the Democrats / Left has fell in love with the Secret Police and Multi-nationals ( These 2 used to be the enemy of the Left).

But he also will have to deal with the consequences of choosing (for absolutely no reason whatsoever) to keep it secret.

Those consequences include having the DoJ investigate you when they find he was keeping documents that everyone in government understood to be highly classified.
You've answered that? Who is it that a President is required to inform before he takes a document home with him?

So you admit that he hasn't broken any law by taking documents but then you admit that another President's DOJ will be going after you for not breaking the law?

You've answered that? Who is it that a President is required to inform before he takes a document home with him?
He is not required to inform anyone.

However, if he chooses to not inform anyone, he is going to have to deal with the consequences of the confusion he has created by not doing so.

So you admit that he hasn't broken any law by taking documents but then you admit that another President's DOJ will be going after you for not breaking the law?
That's not what I said at all. I said he is not breaking any law by deciding not to inform anyone he declassified documents.

We still haven't heard if he actually did declassify them.

That's not what I said at all. I said he is not breaking any law by deciding not to inform anyone he declassified documents.

We still haven't heard if he actually did declassify them.
He didn't break any law because he's the ultimate authority on classification! You know this and yet you're STILL here trying to claim that he needed to tell someone! He didn't.

He didn't break any law because he's the ultimate authority on classification! You know this and yet you're STILL here trying to claim that he needed to tell someone! He didn't.
As far as anyone knows, the documents were never declassified, therefore he is going to be prosecuted for illegally retaining classified documents.

He has no one to blame but himself.

He is not required to inform anyone.

However, if he chooses to not inform anyone, he is going to have to deal with the consequences of the confusion he has created by not doing so.
What you call "confusion" is the DOJ of another President sending an FBI Swat team to the home of his chief political rival armed with a search warrant so broad it allowed them to take ANYTHING in that home! That's not "confusion"...it's blatant abuse of power!

What you call "confusion" is the DOJ of another President sending an FBI Swat team to the home of his chief political rival armed with a search warrant so broad it allowed them to take ANYTHING in that home! That's not "confusion"...it's blatant abuse of power!
The confusion comes from no one knowing if Trump declassified those documents or not.

Using a search warrant to retrieve highly classified documents is not abuse of power, it's exactly what anyone would expect to occur. Obviously.

As far as anyone knows, the documents were never declassified, therefore he is going to be prosecuted for illegally retaining classified documents.

He has no one to blame but himself.
As far as anyone knows...ALL the documents were declassified. You know as well as I do that he had that authority! That authority isn't something he had to declare...it wasn't something he needed permission to invoke...and the only person to blame for this travesty is Joe Biden...a President who used his DOJ against a political rival...FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT HE HIMSELF WAS FAR MORE GUILTY OF THAN TRUMP EVER WAS!!!

The confusion comes from no one knowing if Trump declassified those documents or not.

Using a search warrant to retrieve highly classified documents is not abuse of power, it's exactly what anyone would expect to occur. Obviously.
So did the search warrant allow them to retrieve ONLY highly classified documents?

The answer to that question is NO...that search warrant allowed them to take anything related to any of the four years Trump was in office and anything else that was around anything related to the four years he was in office! It's one of the worst examples of a search warrant being overly broad I've ever seen and that came right from the top of Joe Biden's DOJ!

As far as anyone knows...ALL the documents were declassified. You know as well as I do that he had that authority! That authority isn't something he had to declare...it wasn't something he needed permission to invoke...and the only person to blame for this travesty is Joe Biden...a President who used his DOJ against a political rival...FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT HE HIMSELF WAS FAR MORE GUILTY OF THAN TRUMP EVER WAS!!!
The documents were clearly marked classified and the DoJ is legally required to protect classified information.

The truth is...that raid was a fishing expedition looking for something they could use against Trump. That they didn't find anything simply makes Trump look better. Joe Biden is the sleaziest President we've ever had. Nixon tried to use the FBI against his political rivals and was rebuffed. Joe Biden HAS used the FBI against his chief political rival!

Forum List

Back