We Are Bombing the Hooties!

Wait, you mean the Hoo.......................................oh, nevermind.

1705021491689.png

@irosie knows more about Yemenis
than anyone on this forum.

15726.jpg

Old Man Clanton
Sure she does, Clanton...

She married an arab Jew when Arafat still wore diapers and immediately became the world's most renowned authority on the Middle East.

She's a legend in her own mind :biggrin:.

So. . . Iran seized a tanker, the the US had seized and stolen their oil first?

Hmmm. . .. 🤔
The U.S. and its allies also have been seizing Iranian oil cargoes since 2019 to enforce sanctions over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program. That has led to a series of attacks in the Mideast attributed to the Islamic Republic, as well as ship seizures by Iranian military and paramilitary forces that threaten global shipping.

1705023362797.png

~S~

Everybody has got to die sometime. But it’s better if these fuckers and their Iranian supporter do it sooner rather than later. Fuck Iran! 🖕🏻

I told you people like a month/6 weeks ago Biden was planning to bomb something.

I wouldn't be surprised if we found out they have munitions coordinates on Mar-a-lago. This administration has been just that ruthless in going after political opponents.

But I have no problem with taking out those who are interfering with shipments to Israel. Power to them.
sheeeesh----it's like the moms and dads are fighting and about to get a divorce or kill each other

Everybody has got to die sometime. But it’s better if these fuckers and their Iranian supporter do it sooner rather than later. Fuck Iran! 🖕🏻

"We" put up with it far too long.

Why is anybody shocked that the United States Gov't supports the genocide of Palestinians, provides the weapons for it, blocks calls for a ceasefire, and is now bombing the one country trying to stop it?
By the way, now US and UK athletes will probably be banned from the Olympics?

Why is anybody shocked that the United States Gov't supports the genocide of Palestinians, provides the weapons for it, blocks calls for a ceasefire, and is now bombing the one country trying to stop it?
By the way, now US and UK athletes will probably be banned from the Olympics?
There is no genocide. I thought you were above this liberal nonsense.

Personally, I believe that ANYONE Who danced in the streets in support of the Hamas massacre deserves to be forced to meet Allah. That includes most "civilians"

Forum List

Back