We Are Bombing the Hooties!

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Everybody has got to die sometime. But it’s better if these fuckers and their Iranian supporter do it sooner rather than later. Fuck Iran! 🖕🏻
I just saw that “we”‘were taking it to the Houthi vermin in Yemen.

Bombs go boom!

I hate to root for violence, but the truth is that it does sometimes solve problems.

Everybody has got to die sometime. But it’s better if these fuckers and their Iranian supporter do it sooner rather than later. Fuck Iran! 🖕🏻
Dang and just think before the 2020 election was stolen, there was peace in the middle east.....Such stupid people who allowed the Big Steal...

They are heroes of humanity...

They are trying to stop the flow of US weapons sent to Israel to murder the palestinian people.
oh? gee JOSE---you are a supporter of the Iranian shills----DA HOUTHIS-----do you understand that most Yemenis hate your guts?

So. . . Iran seized a tanker, the the US had seized and stolen their oil first?

Hmmm. . .. 🤔

"DUBAI (Reuters) -Iran seized a tanker with Iraqi crude destined for Turkey on Thursday in retaliation for the confiscation last year of the same vessel and its oil by the U.S., Iranian state media reported, a move likely to stoke regional tensions. . . . "

Iran seizes oil tanker involved in US-Iran dispute in Gulf of Oman - state media​

Desperate ratings in the polls call for desperate tactics. I guess we are lucky Biden isn't bombing Florida or Texas (yet).
I wouldn't be surprised if we found out they have munitions coordinates on Mar-a-lago. This administration has been just that ruthless in going after political opponents.

But I have no problem with taking out those who are interfering with shipments to Israel. Power to them.

Oh no!....

biden-israel-gaza-conflict-health-speculation-20231024100720.jpg

Forum List

Back