CDZ We are all racists

Apathy, xenophobia, and bigotry isn't racism.
Racism or bigotry is related with xenophobia, I'd say it's a result of xenophobia.
Apathy - every racist is apathetic because of someone of other race died, it's normal for racist :2up:
There was no such thing as racism until white people came up with it. Doesnt matter what ingrained instincts motivated it. Everyone has the instinct to prefer their own kind. Its a learned concept to say this human is not my kind because of skin color. Put it like this...How racist would people be if aliens were wiping us out?
sorry but racism was started by the rich and powerful
More likely the stupid and powerless.

Actually rich and powerful folks really don't need racism. They've already got the money and power.
Actually I agree with Dawes. Rich, powerful white men started racism. They needed something to help other whites rationalize slavery, then later to keep the poor white trash distracted and to use as leverage to get them to work for pennies. Then even later begin to use it to increase the police presence in all communities that were not white. If these people were powerless and stupid racism wouldnt exist. Do you pay attention to what trailer trash think?

Racism is a social construct invented for purposes of social control. Racists themselves are often one of the groups that social control is designed for. Racism is the lever that causes white Southerners to consistently vote in political programs that are to their detriment. Some of the affluent whites believe the claptrap they parrot, and others know that it is only a system of manipulation. In the old days of the Klan, the deputy sheriffs led the night riders while the judges and sheriffs called the shots. A few blacks found ways to profit from racism and joined in the manipulation.

Racism is a negative sum game. Most people are worse off because of it, black or white or yellow. A few find that it is a useful way to gain and maintain economic, political, and social power, and an exception to the general principal of civilization that the state has a monopoly on the "legitimate" use of physical and lethal force. The game will continue until the victims realize that in the words of the computer in "War Games", "A very curious game. The only way to win is to not play."

Racism or bigotry is related with xenophobia, I'd say it's a result of xenophobia.
Apathy - every racist is apathetic because of someone of other race died, it's normal for racist :2up:
There was no such thing as racism until white people came up with it. Doesnt matter what ingrained instincts motivated it. Everyone has the instinct to prefer their own kind. Its a learned concept to say this human is not my kind because of skin color. Put it like this...How racist would people be if aliens were wiping us out?

Actually rich and powerful folks really don't need racism. They've already got the money and power.
Actually I agree with Daws. Rich, powerful white men started racism.
Dat racis.

They needed something to help other whites rationalize slavery, then later to keep the poor white trash distracted and to use as leverage to get them to work for pennies. Then even later begin to use it to increase the police presence in all communities that were not white.
Dat too.

If these people were powerless and stupid racism wouldnt exist.
Nope. Actually rich and powerful folks really don't need racism. They've already got the money and power.

Do you pay attention to what trailer trash think?
No. I'm not trailer trash. But trailer trash listen to each other. And they tell each other how they're smart like Hawking because they share the same skin tone... which is plausible only to to dumbs.

Dat racis.

They needed something to help other whites rationalize slavery, then later to keep the poor white trash distracted and to use as leverage to get them to work for pennies. Then even later begin to use it to increase the police presence in all communities that were not white.
Dat too.

Nope. Actually rich and powerful folks really don't need racism. They've already got the money and power.

No. I'm not trailer trash. But trailer trash listen to each other. And they tell each other how they're smart like Hawking because they share the same skin tone... which is plausible only to to dumbs.
None of that is racist unless you have a new meaning you forgot to provide. I never said rich and power folks need racism. I said they needed something to keep the masses befuddled and fighting among themselves. Racism was a good one because its pretty easy to look at someone and see that they are Black. Not much required and pretty simple. I also never called you trailer trash. I asked do you listen to what trailer trash say? They have no social standing therefore no influence. However if a president were to say "War on drugs" after talking about crack in the Black community the racial message is sent. Racism is the best tool the rich and powerful have. Do they need it? No, but why use a stick to plow a field when you have a tractor?

Dat racis.

Dat too.

None of that is racist unless you have a new meaning you forgot to provide. I never said rich and power folks need racism. I said they needed something to keep the masses befuddled and fighting among themselves.
You said: "Rich, powerful white men started racism."

I also never called you trailer trash.
I didn't say you did.

I asked do you listen to what trailer trash say?
And I said, "No. I'm not trailer trash. But trailer trash listen to each other. And they tell each other how they're smart like Hawking because they share the same skin tone... which is plausible only to dumbs."

They have no social standing therefore no influence.
You conveniently ignore the standing they have among themselves. Why is that, Pumpkin?

Racism is the best tool the rich and powerful have.
Absolute nonsense. There are WAY better tools for accumulating wealth and power than racism.

In fact, short of dumb luck, racism is probably the worst too for accumulating wealth and power.

Just check out the trailer trash. They've got all that super-duper racism at their disposal, and they're still just a bunch of glue-huffing retards trying to score on their sister-mom.

Do they need it? No, but why use a stick to plow a field when you have a tractor?
Seriously. Why?

racism and classism where one big factor in that.

Dat racis.

Dat too.

None of that is racist unless you have a new meaning you forgot to provide. I never said rich and power folks need racism. I said they needed something to keep the masses befuddled and fighting among themselves.

I didn't say you did.

And I said, "No. I'm not trailer trash. But trailer trash listen to each other. And they tell each other how they're smart like Hawking because they share the same skin tone... which is plausible only to dumbs."

You conveniently ignore the standing they have among themselves. Why is that, Pumpkin?

Absolute nonsense. There are WAY better tools for accumulating wealth and power than racism.

In fact, short of dumb luck, racism is probably the worst too for accumulating wealth and power.

Just check out the trailer trash. They've got all that super-duper racism at their disposal, and they're still just a bunch of glue-huffing retards trying to score on their sister-mom.

Do they need it? No, but why use a stick to plow a field when you have a tractor?
Seriously. Why?
Rich powerful white men did start racism. Do have something that proves they didnt?

Why did you say "No I'm not trailer trash"? Do you frequently say random things like that?

You put a period after "trash" which denotes a complete thought. Maybe writing lessons are in order Skippy?

No one cares what trailer trash think of themselves Skippy. That was my entire point. They dont influence the masses because they have zero influence. They are instead influenced.

I agree you opinion is absolute nonsense. I submit that without racism the US would have never become an economic power. Are you really seriously saying that racism is not what turned this country into a world power? :laugh:

Yes I have something that proves they did. Pick up a history book and tell me how supposed christians rationalized slavery? I'll give you a hint. It had something to do with Blacks being considered savages.

Every once in a while it's interesting to confront a true believer in the "virtues" of racism.

Dat racis.

Dat too.

I didn't say you did.

Seriously. Why?
Rich powerful white men did start racism. Do have something that proves they didnt?
I don't have to. The actual burden is upon you to establish that powerful white men started racism. And just to head off your predictable "confusion" about the reality of things, I'll point out to you that the difference between powerful white men leveraging racism, and powerful white men starting racism is significant.

Get to work. Show us all that it was powerful white men who started racism.

This is going to be fascinating!

Why did you say "No I'm not trailer trash"? Do you frequently say random things like that?
No, Cupcake. If you had any sense of context in your reading comprehension, you'd not consider it a "random" statement; you'd not be so confused.

You put a period after "trash" which denotes a complete thought. Maybe writing lessons are in order Skippy?
Indeed. It was a complete thought. Reading comprehension lessons might be the remedy to your problem with putting my response in the context of your question.

No one cares what trailer trash think of themselves Skippy.
They care about what they think of themselves. You conveniently ignore the standing they have and maintain among themselves. Why is that, Cupcake?

That was my entire point.
Your entire point is meaningless.

They dont influence the masses because they have zero influence. They are instead influenced.
You're the one stating that "racism is the best tool." Trailer trash have all that super-duper racism at their disposal, yet they're still just a bunch of glue-huffing retards trying to score on their sister-mom. Why aren't they rich and powerful? How is it, that despite possessing "the best tool(TM)", they have "zero influence"?

You're not making sense, Cupcake.

I agree you opinion is absolute nonsense.
Non-sequitur much, Mr. Writing Lessons?

I submit that without racism the US would have never become an economic power.
Well, I'm willing to submit that the patently destructive nature of racism was (and is) a threat and impediment to the U.S. status as an economic power.

Are you really seriously saying that racism is not what turned this country into a world power? :laugh:
There is no reason for me to believe otherwise.

Yes I have something that proves they did.
It's about time you submit some of that for examination then, Cupcake.

Pick up a history book and tell me how supposed christians rationalized slavery? I'll give you a hint. It had something to do with Blacks being considered savages.
If you should ever pick up a history book yourself, you might consider reading it. If you do, I'm sure you'll discover that indeed, "supposed Christians" rationalized slavery upon the basis you cite. You'll also discover that although slavery in the U.S. was primarily racist in nature, the institution of slavery is not, and you're conflating the concepts. You'll discover that racism, everywhere it is, and has been practiced--ultimately--is never a productive tool; it's always a destructive tool. It's purported "benefits" are ephemeral; in the end, racism is inherently self-destructive--for OBVIOUS reasons. Racist culture inevitably winds up populating the world's trailer parks--or their equivalent--literally because racism is an illegitimate means for acquiring wealth and power, it is ultimately impotent in maintaining wealth and power.

Every once in a while it's interesting to confront a true believer in the "virtues" of racism.
Dat racis.

Dat too.

I didn't say you did.

Seriously. Why?
I don't have to. The actual burden is upon you to establish that powerful white men started racism. And just to head off your predictable "confusion" about the reality of things, I'll point out to you that the difference between powerful white men leveraging racism, and powerful white men starting racism is significant.

No, Cupcake. If you had any sense of context in your reading comprehension, you'd not consider it a "random" statement; you'd not be so confused.

Indeed. It was a complete thought. Reading comprehension lessons might be the remedy to your problem with putting my response in the context of your question.

They care about what they think of themselves. You conveniently ignore the standing they have and maintain among themselves. Why is that, Cupcake?

They dont influence the masses because they have zero influence. They are instead influenced.
You're the one stating that "racism is the best tool." Trailer trash have all that super-duper racism at their disposal, yet they're still just a bunch of glue-huffing retards trying to score on their sister-mom. Why aren't they rich and powerful? How is it, that despite possessing "the best tool(TM)", they have "zero influence"?

Well, I'm willing to submit that the patently destructive nature of racism was (and is) a threat and impediment to the U.S. status as an economic power.

Are you really seriously saying that racism is not what turned this country into a world power? :laugh:

Pick up a history book and tell me how supposed christians rationalized slavery? I'll give you a hint. It had something to do with Blacks being considered savages.
If you should ever pick up a history book yourself, you might consider reading it. If you do, I'm sure you'll discover that indeed, "supposed Christians" rationalized slavery upon the basis you cite. You'll also discover that although slavery in the U.S. was primarily racist in nature, the institution of slavery is not, and you're conflating the concepts. You'll discover that racism, everywhere it is, and has been practiced--ultimately--is never a productive tool; it's always a destructive tool. It's purported "benefits" are ephemeral; in the end, racism is inherently self-destructive--for OBVIOUS reasons. Racist culture inevitably winds up populating the world's trailer parks--or their equivalent--literally because racism is an illegitimate means for acquiring wealth and power, it is ultimately impotent in maintaining wealth and power.
Yes actually you do have to prove it if you are going to continue discussing this with me and me taking you seriously. I've already cited just one example while you have only offered your opinion which is not valid or credible. To further point out your lack of credibility you havent even offered a rebuttal against my example.

Sorry Skippy. You dont insert periods where there should be commas and expect people to understand what you are writing. Go take a remedial english course it it will swiftly disabuse you of that silly notion.

If it was a complete thought then you just contradicted yourself. You stated you were not white trash. No one asked you social status as I mentioned before.

I see this is complicated for you to understand. I stated racism is a tool that rich and powerful white men used on white trash. Somehow you believe that means white trash being racist would be successful. This is further proof of your lack of comprehension. Racist and racism are two different things. Anyone can be racist but it takes someone in power to practice racism. I know this will completely go over your head but I am going to enjoy seeing you grapple with understanding that concept.

No one said slavery was racist. This is yet another example of the fog you seem to be in. I said racism was used to justify it. Racism was used to grow and maintain it. Racism was used as a reason to go to war over it. Slavery has been around for a long time. It only became a racist institution with the advent of the trans Atlantic slave trade.

Dat racis.

Dat too.

I didn't say you did.

Seriously. Why?

Yes actually you do have to prove it if you are going to continue discussing this with me and me taking you seriously.
No, I don't. <--There's a link for you to click on, just like before, that explains why.

The actual burden remains upon you to establish that powerful white men started racism.

I've already cited just one example while you have only offered your opinion which is not valid or credible. To further point out your lack of credibility you havent even offered a rebuttal against my example.
Your example was specifically addressed and rebutted. You're just denying the reality of that.

And you know what, Cupcake? This may indeed be opinion:
[R]acism, everywhere it is, and has been practiced--ultimately--is never a productive tool; it's always a destructive tool. It's purported "benefits" are ephemeral; in the end, racism is inherently self-destructive--for OBVIOUS reasons. Racist culture inevitably winds up populating the world's trailer parks--or their equivalent--literally because racism is an illegitimate means for acquiring wealth and power, it is ultimately impotent in maintaining wealth and power.
Yet my informed opinion has not been refuted, invalidated, or discredited by a single thing you've offered.

Sorry Skippy. You dont insert periods where there should be commas and expect people to understand what you are writing. Go take a remedial english course it it will swiftly disabuse you of that silly notion.
No amount of "remediation" performed for my part will remediate your comprehension issues, Cupcake.

If it was a complete thought then you just contradicted yourself. You stated you were not white trash. No one asked you social status as I mentioned before.
This desperate parsing is just an effort to distract from the fact that you are conveniently ignoring the standing the racist trailer trash have and maintain among themselves. Why is that, Cupcake?

I see this is complicated for you to understand. I stated racism is a tool that rich and powerful white men used on white trash.

That is what you said. And I told you specifically, "... I'll point out to you that the difference between powerful white men leveraging racism, and powerful white men starting racism is significant."

Somehow you believe that means white trash being racist would be successful.
You said, "racism is [their] best tool."

YOU said that. The BEST tool. Better than any other tool for acquiring wealth and power.

This is further proof of your lack of comprehension. Racist and racism are two different things. Anyone can be racist but it takes someone in power to practice racism.
Nope.

I know this will completely go over your head but I am going to enjoy seeing you grapple with understanding that concept.
"...it takes someone in power to practice racism" is just apologetics for yet another example of racism.

No one said slavery was racist. This is yet another example of the fog you seem to be in. I said racism was used to justify it. Racism was used to grow and maintain it. Racism was used as a reason to go to war over it. Slavery has been around for a long time. It only became a racist institution with the advent of the trans Atlantic slave trade.
Of course, Cupcake. How did "the best tool(TM)" work out in the end? Was it the racism? Was it the slavery? Are you conflating the two in hopes of demonstrating how the awesome power of the political/economic engine of racism is superior to all other means for acquiring wealth and power?

Last edited:

I didn't say you did.

Seriously. Why?

Yes actually you do have to prove it if you are going to continue discussing this with me and me taking you seriously.
No, I don't. <--There's a link for you to click on, just like before, that explains why.

The actual burden remains upon you to establish that powerful white men started racism.

I've already cited just one example while you have only offered your opinion which is not valid or credible. To further point out your lack of credibility you havent even offered a rebuttal against my example.
Your example was specifically addressed and rebutted. You're just denying the reality of that.

[R]acism, everywhere it is, and has been practiced--ultimately--is never a productive tool; it's always a destructive tool. It's purported "benefits" are ephemeral; in the end, racism is inherently self-destructive--for OBVIOUS reasons. Racist culture inevitably winds up populating the world's trailer parks--or their equivalent--literally because racism is an illegitimate means for acquiring wealth and power, it is ultimately impotent in maintaining wealth and power.
Yet my informed opinion has not been refuted by a single thing you've offered.

No amount of "remediation" performed for my part will remediate your comprehension issues, Cupcake.

This desperate parsing is just an effort to distract from the fact that you are conveniently ignoring the standing the racist trailer trash have and maintain among themselves. Why is that, Cupcake?

I see this is complicated for you to understand. I stated racism is a tool that rich and powerful white men used on white trash.

That is what you said. And I told you specifically, "... I'll point out to you that the difference between powerful white men leveraging racism, and powerful white men starting racism is significant."

YOU said that. The BEST tool. Better than any other tool for acquiring wealth and power.

This is further proof of your lack of comprehension. Racist and racism are two different things. Anyone can be racist but it takes someone in power to practice racism.
Nope.

I know this will completely go over your head but I am going to enjoy seeing you grapple with understanding that concept.
"...it takes someone in power to practice racism" is just apologetics for yet another example of racism.

Of course, Cupcake. How did "the best tool(TM)" work out in the end? Was it the racism? Was it the slavery? Are you conflating the two in hopes of demonstrating how the awesome power of the political/economic engine of racism is superior to all other means for acquiring wealth and power?
I already established the proof. You have yet to refute it. At this point you have been reduced to pretending the proof wasnt presented. I guess thats all you have left. No worries.

I didn't say you did.

Seriously. Why?

Yet my informed opinion has not been refuted by a single thing you've offered.

Nope.

I already established the proof.
Oh, I MUST have missed that. Link to this post where you "established the proof."

You have yet to refute it. At this point you have been reduced to pretending the proof wasnt presented. I guess thats all you have left. No worries.
There's no pretense at all, and here's your opportunity to dispense with such pretense, if it exists. Link to the post where you "established the proof."

Don't worry about me... I'm not holding my breath.

Rich and powerful need racism to be in lower classes of society to maintain the level of social aggression and to keep it destabilized. The more society is destabilized, the easier it is to be ruled.

I believe that there are many apathetic, discriminatory, and racist people out there but Martin Luther King Jr had a dream; I have a vision. My vision is platformed on and because of his dream. My vision is the government of tomorrow. One adhering to all the wills of the people yet balancing interests of the founded corporations without bias. One with a strong universal equal access public educational system. I ask of you to take a look at my self-created new Government system linked bellow. I ask of you to dream with my vision and fully envision my dream. Thank you very much for all your time and I hope you can share my vision of the government of tomorrow.
Eleutherocracy The Key for a Balanced Government - Home

What is it that gives corporations the position of a citizen to vote?
Corporations are not citizens. Corporations are constructed to serve their shareholders in making a profit. There is no place in a valid government for corporations.

Whatever one could say we are all racists. Seriously.
What do we think about victims of various disasters, wars or accidents in the East? We just don`t give a fuck. Unlike European people. Or any white people in the world.
Immigrants who died in the Mediterranean Sea, victims of the war in Syria and Iraq, Indian people, black people in Africa...we don`t give a fuck.
But they are people too.
Don`t try to tell me that you treat them equally. Don`t lie

Who is this "we" you keep referring to and ostensibly speaking for?

What do we think about victims of various disasters, wars or accidents in the East? We just don`t give a fuck. Unlike European people. Or any white people in the world.
Immigrants who died in the Mediterranean Sea, victims of the war in Syria and Iraq, Indian people, black people in Africa...we don`t give a fuck.
But they are people too.
Speak for yourself. I think you might believe that you think that way and so assume everyone else does. Why do you think that way yourself?

But they are people too.
It is in the DNA; we evolved beyond the point where it is beneficial.
If it were in DNA then children would be born being afraid of, disliking children that seem different to them. But children don't see themselves as different from one another. Racism is evil and all evil is ultimately avoidable, but one must have the right help. Meanwhile evil's goal is to convince us that we're ourselves hopelessly evil, and so let the best man win.

But they are people too.

Yep, you are clearly a racist.
It's understandable, 'cause the term "racist" applies to anyone... because "racist" is an undefined term, or a pejorative directed at "white people", because they are White. Which is simply unsuitable for reasonable discourse. However you apparently do not care to follow the rules of clean debate.
Correct?

Moderator,
How is such an obvious "racist" blathering still standing in the clean debate forum?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back