CDZ We are all racists

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
Whatever one could say we are all racists. Seriously.
What do we think about victims of various disasters, wars or accidents in the East? We just don`t give a fuck. Unlike European people. Or any white people in the world.
Immigrants who died in the Mediterranean Sea, victims of the war in Syria and Iraq, Indian people, black people in Africa...we don`t give a fuck.
But they are people too.
Don`t try to tell me that you treat them equally. Don`t lie

What do we think about victims of various disasters, wars or accidents in the East? We just don`t give a fuck. Unlike European people. Or any white people in the world.
Immigrants who died in the Mediterranean Sea, victims of the war in Syria and Iraq, Indian people, black people in Africa...we don`t give a fuck.
But they are people too.
It is in the DNA; we evolved beyond the point where it is beneficial.

But they are people too.

Apathy, xenophobia, and bigotry isn't racism.

But they are people too.
We all may be racist in some form, shape, or fashion, but not as you've stated it. I care about the less fortunate, wherever they may be. I care about the elderly regardless of race or nationality. I care about those suffering due to natural disasters, famine, disease, and wars. Those of us that are not directly affected by such tragedies, still have hearts and souls that sympathize with those suffering.

How much money was collected for those that lived in Louisiana during Katrina? Money came from all over the world. People give regardless of what race or nationality if affected. Yes, we care, and we give. Money has been collected for the people in Africa and other depressed locations.

But they are people too.
Racism is not in the DNA. Its a relatively new concept used to ensure success for one group at the detriment to another group based on fear.

But they are people too.
Racism is not in the DNA. Its a relatively new concept used to ensure success for one group at the detriment to another group based on fear.

all intelligent people know that .....says a lot about RR'S mental state.

there is no equality in the world. It's lie for justifying colonialism and imperialism in different forms. I advise the OP to read Edward Said or Noam Homskiy. It would be useful. But you know all these Asians or Africans are even more racist than white people. They expose it even in more rude and radical form. It is also disgusting.

If everyone is a racist, then there's nothing we can do about it, so there's no purpose in talking about it.

Don't fall to believe some people actually care much for other than themselves - it is only the mutual interests that we humans share since deep inside there is the absolute neutral - heard of that before? There is no good and bad but what we humans created.
So you must understand the reason people "care" is because it serves their interest at some variation - for instance we call for tolerance simply because we would enjoy the same thing so it does serve mutual human interest, doesn't have to be good nor bad but we refer to it based on social proportions.
Racism is bad for the reason we wouldn't like to be treated that way, there is also the fear of what others might think about us - a complex mixture of interest.. otherwise we were all the same.
If it's up to you - I don't see why aother human being living on the moon would care much if something would happen to you unless if it influence him somehow.

Last edited:
Seriously... no.

What do we think about victims of various disasters, wars or accidents in the East? We just don`t give a fuck.
Whatever.

Unlike European people.
They don't give a fuck about people on their side-opposite of the planet either.

Or any white people in the world.
Now dat racis.

Whatever.

But they are people too.
They sure are.

Human beings (regardless of race) are not an endangered species, so I'm not about to treat them like one. I don't have enough time or emotional energy to invest equally in every single strategically shaven ape on this planet. I am frugal with my concern.

The farther away I am from someone, the less I am able to concern myself with their situation.

I'm a bit prejudiced against bad-smelling folk. Yet I can parse the difference between someone who chooses not to bathe, and someone who just can't.

I treat people who I regard as having made bad decisions, differently than those who have made good decisions.

I have a number of reasons for treating people differently from each other, but the way I treat others has nothing to do with race.

Don't project your own stupid racism upon others. You are wrong.

Racism is learned. That means it can be un-learned. Racism is a choice. A bad choice. A dumb choice.

And yes, I'm judging you; but not by your race.

Racism or bigotry is related with xenophobia, I'd say it's a result of xenophobia.
Apathy - every racist is apathetic because of someone of other race died, it's normal for racist :2up:

Racism or bigotry is related with xenophobia, I'd say it's a result of xenophobia.
Apathy - every racist is apathetic because of someone of other race died, it's normal for racist :2up:
There was no such thing as racism until white people came up with it. Doesnt matter what ingrained instincts motivated it. Everyone has the instinct to prefer their own kind. Its a learned concept to say this human is not my kind because of skin color. Put it like this...How racist would people be if aliens were wiping us out?

There was no such thing as racism until white people came up with it. Doesnt matter what ingrained instincts motivated it. Everyone has the instinct to prefer their own kind. Its a learned concept to say this human is not my kind because of skin color. Put it like this...How racist would people be if aliens were wiping us out?
sorry but racism was started by the rich and powerful

More likely the stupid and powerless.

Actually rich and powerful folks really don't need racism. They've already got the money and power.

More likely the stupid and powerless.

Actually rich and powerful folks really don't need racism. They've already got the money and power.
Actually I agree with Daws. Rich, powerful white men started racism. They needed something to help other whites rationalize slavery, then later to keep the poor white trash distracted and to use as leverage to get them to work for pennies. Then even later begin to use it to increase the police presence in all communities that were not white. If these people were powerless and stupid racism wouldnt exist. Do you pay attention to what trailer trash think?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back