We are all one breath away from eternity!

All we know for certain is that we get an unspecified amount of time "be alive". Ours to make the most of, environment not withstanding.

Everything beyond death is purely speculation, no matter how old the speculative words are.

A great deal of life is speculation too.

MAYBE FOR YOU=Everything beyond death is purely speculation BUT NOT FOR BELIEVERS,TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH GOD!!!! PTL.

Why do you believe the ancient stories and their tales of a life after death?

MAYBE FOR YOU=Everything beyond death is purely speculation BUT NOT FOR BELIEVERS,TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH GOD!!!! PTL.

Why do you allow satan to blind you to the truth of God's word? LIFE IS FAR TO SHORT TO SPEND IT BEING A FOOL AND TOOL OF SATAN!!! THINK!

the spirits teach that there is no satan.

oh duh!!! Do you really think demons and other evil spirits will teach you truth??????????? Think!!! Silly one!!

I have though about such things a lot, and I would never worship a God that throws even one human soul into eternal hell.

But you'll endorse the occult which demands human blood sacrifice to satan ( at the higher levels ) because of the satanic energy it gives the occultist who drinks it? So with your statement I'm expected to buy that your god ( satan ) is more compassionate than the one true G-d? ha! ha! I think you had better re-think that one.

There is no neutral ground. If you are in the occult - you're serving the god of this world. Wrong choice. Serve God or serve yourself as satan did and suffer the consequences of it, Dajjall. No middle ground here when it comes to the occult. I would strongly advise anyone dabbling in the occult to stop immediately. It's a one way ticket to hell.

- Jeri

Any possibility of getting any more specifics on these teachers of yours? :dunno:

I attended trance lectures at the spiritualist association in London during the 1970's.

There I heard a number of lectures by the medium Ursula Roberts. She claimed to be taken in trance by a spirit called Ramadahn. Some of those teachings are at the following link.

Wisdom of Ramadahn

I also attended White Eagle lodge, where a medium called Grace Cook gave trance lectures by a spirit called White Eagle. There is information about this on the internet.

any possibility of getting any more specifics on these teachers of yours? :dunno:

i attended trance lectures at the spiritualist association in london during the 1970's.

There i heard a number of lectures by the medium ursula roberts. She claimed to be taken in trance by a spirit called ramadahn. Some of those teachings are at the following link.

wisdom of ramadahn

i also attended white eagle lodge, where a medium called grace cook gave trance lectures by a spirit called white eagle. There is information about this on the internet.

oh!!! Yes!!! Demons are very real but i have no desire to talk to them!!! And you??

oh duh!!! Do you really think demons and other evil spirits will teach you truth??????????? Think!!! Silly one!!

I have though about such things a lot, and I would never worship a God that throws even one human soul into eternal hell.

But you'll endorse the occult which demands human blood sacrifice to satan ( at the higher levels ) because of the satanic energy it gives the occultist who drinks it? So with your statement I'm expected to buy that your god ( satan ) is more compassionate than the one true G-d? ha! ha! I think you had better re-think that one.

There is no neutral ground. If you are in the occult - you're serving the god of this world. Wrong choice. Serve God or serve yourself as satan did and suffer the consequences of it, Dajjall. No middle ground here when it comes to the occult. I would strongly advise anyone dabbling in the occult to stop immediately. It's a one way ticket to hell.

- Jeri

I have no interest in any black magic or sacrifices, nor do I believe in satan. I am talking of the practical occult, which consists of opening the chakras in the etheric body and opening the aura, to communicate with higher worlds.

Why do you allow satan to blind you to the truth of God's word? LIFE IS FAR TO SHORT TO SPEND IT BEING A FOOL AND TOOL OF SATAN!!! THINK!

:lmao: I don't 'allow' Satan anything...

Nor do I 'allow' The Easter Bunny or Spiderman any influence over me - for all three are quite imaginary. To give imaginary characters credit for influence in your life is what seems foolish to me.

Why are you arguing with someone who's obviously attempting to parody the one percent of rabidly radical "Christians" with the obvious intent to stereotypically categorize all Christians in the same light?

YES!!! WE are the last generation, we are the generation that will be alive when JESUS returns!!! PTL. ==The prophet Daniel's dialogue with the angels gives us a special clue about the time of the end and the last generation.
But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.
Daniel 12:4There are three clues concerning the last generation. First, there would many of them. Secondly, that generation would travel. Finally, that generation would experience increasing knowledge.

YES!!! WE are the last generation, we are the generation that will be alive when JESUS returns!!! PTL. ==The prophet Daniel's dialogue with the angels gives us a special clue about the time of the end and the last generation.
But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.
Daniel 12:4There are three clues concerning the last generation. First, there would many of them. Secondly, that generation would travel. Finally, that generation would experience increasing knowledge.

This generation has seen travel increase and exceed anything ever dreamed of in the past generations. In 1969, we put men on the moon and brought them back. We have gone to the North and South Pole many times. We have climbed the highest mountain Mt. Everest. We travel internationally from nation to nation on a daily basis in a matter of hours. No other past generation can even approach us by comparison.
Finally, this generation has seen the volume of world knowledge double more than 7 times in our own time. The knowledge of the world didn"t double the first time until 1958. According to Encyclopedia Britannica, they can"t keep up with ever increasing knowledge. They claim that the knowledge of the world is doubling every 22 months. Sociologists are characterizing this generation alone as being the Knowledge Age. Only one generation has experienced these many changes due to increased knowledge; the Bible says that the last generation will be characterized by this phenomena.

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!

ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

From Annette Capps: We are rejoicing and celebrating my father's promotion to heaven at 5:15 pm Sunday, February 23, 2014. My Dad informed the family and close friends on Friday that he would be going home to heaven in 3 days. After having some final words with family and friends on Saturday, he went to bed, went to sleep and never awoke. (He kept saying, "I want to go in my sleep.") My mother, sister and I had the privilege of being with him as he finally got that glorified body he always talked about. Charles Capps was a man of integrity, a man of his word and he got what he said. He called those things that be not as though they were. ===WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

This generation has seen travel increase and exceed anything ever dreamed of in the past generations. In 1969, we put men on the moon and brought them back. We have gone to the North and South Pole many times. We have climbed the highest mountain Mt. Everest. We travel internationally from nation to nation on a daily basis in a matter of hours. No other past generation can even approach us by comparison.
Finally, this generation has seen the volume of world knowledge double more than 7 times in our own time. The knowledge of the world didn"t double the first time until 1958. According to Encyclopedia Britannica, they can"t keep up with ever increasing knowledge. They claim that the knowledge of the world is doubling every 22 months. Sociologists are characterizing this generation alone as being the Knowledge Age. Only one generation has experienced these many changes due to increased knowledge; the Bible says that the last generation will be characterized by this phenomena.

So if Jesus died because you're a sinner, do you feel guilty?

YES!!! ALL mankind sin and fall short = ""GUILTY"" because all mankind are sinners. Jesus paid our sin debt on that Roman cross but you can still choose to pay your own sin debt=death and hell!!!!

YES!!! ALL mankind sin and fall short = ""GUILTY"" because all mankind are sinners. Jesus paid our sin debt on that Roman cross but you can still choose to pay your own sin debt=death and hell!!!!

So god made us all sinners, then wants us to stop sinning? :cuckoo:

So god made us all sinners, then wants us to stop sinning? :cuckoo:

WE SIN BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO SIN THEN TYPICAL little man WANTS TO BLAME GOD.

BTW you know you are wrong. We aren't one breath away from Eternity. We are already in Eternity. That's one of the definitions of the word.

Forum List

Back