We are all one breath away from eternity!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==TALK TO GOD=Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

So what about these wise men, these scholars, these brilliant debaters of this world’s great affairs? God has made them all look foolish and shown their wisdom to be useless nonsense. 21 For God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never find God through human brilliance, and then he stepped in and saved all those who believed his message, which the world calls foolish and silly. 22 It seems foolish to the Jews because they want a sign from heaven as proof that what is preached is true; and it is foolish to the Gentiles because they believe only what agrees with their philosophy and seems wise to them. 23 So when we preach about Christ dying to save them, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense. 24 But God has opened the eyes of those called to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, to see that Christ is the mighty power of God to save them; Christ himself is the center of God’s wise plan for their salvation. 25 This so-called “foolish” plan of God is far wiser than the wisest plan of the wisest man, and God in his weakness—Christ dying on the cross—is far stronger than any man. 1 CORINTHIANS 1:20-25

BELIEVERS==Our words are wise because they are from God, telling of God’s wise plan to bring us into the glories of heaven. This plan was hidden in former times, though it was made for our benefit before the world began. 8 But the great men of the world have not understood it; if they had, they never would have crucified the Lord of Glory.

9 That is what is meant by the Scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 11 No one can really know what anyone else is thinking or what he is really like except that person himself. And no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. 12 And God has actually given us his Spirit (not the world’s spirit) to tell us about the wonderful free gifts of grace and blessing that God has given us. 13 In telling you about these gifts we have even used the very words given to us by the Holy Spirit, not words that we as men might choose. So we use the Holy Spirit’s words to explain the Holy Spirit’s facts. 14 But the man who isn’t a Christian can’t understand and can’t accept these thoughts from God, which the Holy Spirit teaches us. They sound foolish to him because only those who have the Holy Spirit within them can understand what the Holy Spirit means. Others just can’t take it in. 15 But the spiritual man has insight into everything, and that bothers and baffles the man of the world, who can’t understand him at all. 16 How could he? For certainly he has never been one to know the Lord’s thoughts, or to discuss them with him, or to move the hands of God by prayer. But, strange as it seems, we Christians actually do have within us a portion of the very thoughts and mind of Christ.
1 CORINTHIANS 2:7-16

The OP really should be putting his posts in quotes and linking to a source.

Just sayin'.

We have these human bodies, and later on God gives us spiritual, heavenly bodies. 47 Adam was made from the dust of the earth, but Christ came from heaven above. 48 Every human being has a body just like Adam’s, made of dust, but all who become Christ’s will have the same kind of body as his—a body from heaven. 49 Just as each of us now has a body like Adam’s, so we shall some day have a body like Christ’s.

50 I tell you this, my brothers: an earthly body made of flesh and blood cannot get into God’s Kingdom. These perishable bodies of ours are not the right kind to live forever.

51 But I am telling you this strange and wonderful secret: we shall not all die, but we shall all be given new bodies! 52 It will all happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For there will be a trumpet blast from the sky, and all the Christians who have died will suddenly become alive(RAPTURED), with new bodies that will never, never die; and then we who are still alive shall suddenly have new bodies too. 53 For our earthly bodies, the ones we have now that can die, must be transformed into heavenly bodies that cannot perish but will live forever.

54 When this happens, then at last this Scripture will come true—“Death is swallowed up in victory.” 55-56 O death, where then your victory? Where then your sting? For sin—the sting that causes death—will all be gone; and the law, which reveals our sins, will no longer be our judge. 57 How we thank God for all of this! It is he who makes us victorious through Jesus Christ our Lord!

58 So, my dear brothers, since future victory is sure, be strong and steady, always abounding in the Lord’s work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever wasted as it would be if there were no resurrection.
1 CORINTHIANS 15:46-58

DO NOT LIVE IN BLINDNESS. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord from his sins, then the veil is taken away. 17 The Lord is the Spirit who gives them life, and where he is there is freedom from trying to be saved by keeping the laws of God. 18 But we Christians have no veil over our faces; we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him. 2 CORINTHIANS 3:16-18

DO NOT LIVE IN BLINDNESS. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord from his sins, then the veil is taken away. 17 The Lord is the Spirit who gives them life, and where he is there is freedom from trying to be saved by keeping the laws of God. 18 But we Christians have no veil over our faces; we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him. 2 CORINTHIANS 3:16-18

If the Good News we preach is hidden to anyone, it is hidden from the one who is on the road to eternal death. 4 Satan, who is the god of this evil world, has made him blind, unable to see the glorious light of the Gospel that is shining upon him or to understand the amazing message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is God. 5 We don’t go around preaching about ourselves but about Christ Jesus as Lord. All we say of ourselves is that we are your slaves because of what Jesus has done for us. 6 For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made us understand that it is the brightness of his glory that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

God has given us the privilege of urging everyone to come into his favor and be reconciled to him. 19 For God was in Christ, restoring the world to himself, no longer counting men’s sins against them but blotting them out. This is the wonderful message he has given us to tell others. 20 We are Christ’s ambassadors. God is using us to speak to you: we beg you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, receive the love he offers you—be reconciled to God. 21 For God took the sinless Christ and poured into him our sins. Then, in exchange, he poured God’s goodness into us! 2 CORINTHIANS 5:18-21

DO NOT not to toss aside this marvelous message of God’s great kindness. 2 For God says, “Your cry came to me at a favorable time, when the doors of welcome were wide open. I helped you on a day when salvation was being offered.” Right now God is ready to welcome you. Today he is ready to save you. 2 CORINTHIANS 6:1-4 BUT KNOW! THE DAYS OF GOD'S GRACE ARE ALMOST OVER THEN COME THE DAYS OF JUDGMENT.

PAUL TELLS BELIEVERS= Dear friends, I solemnly swear that the way to heaven that I preach is not based on some mere human whim or dream. 12 For my message comes from no less a person than Jesus Christ himself, who told me what to say. No one else has taught me. GALATIONS 1:11-12

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY

I am confident that I am going to draw my last breath in the next few,

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years,
or at the very most the next few decades.

What I am not going to do is fall foul of false doctrines about God in the hope of salvation.

we are all one breath away from eternity! Think! Might today be your last day

i am confident that i am going to draw my last breath in the next few,

seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years,

What i am not going to do is fall foul of false doctrines about god in the hope of salvation.

yes!!! You might live for many years but you may die yet today!!! Are you ready to meet jesus as your lord and savior or will you meet jesus as your final judge?? Your choice!

WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ????

True. And not only that, death is inevitable. There's no escaping the fact that every Monkey dies.

Knowing that, do you REALLY want to bet the one life that you know that you get on fear-filled promises made in ancient stories of a second go 'round after death?

Really?!?

we are all one breath away from eternity! Think! Might today be your last day

What i am not going to do is fall foul of false doctrines about god in the hope of salvation.

yes!!! You might live for many years but you may die yet today!!! Are you ready to meet jesus as your lord and savior or will you meet jesus as your final judge?? Your choice!

I do not believe that. I studied spiritualism and occultism, and that teaches we are our own judges. We evolve over many incarnations and we live in the spirit world during incarnations. We look back on our past lives and many of us will have regrets about our actions. We will be our own worst judges, and we may choose to reincarnate to try to do good works and make amends for our sins. It is not until we reach a state of grace, or enlightenment that we are freed from the cycle of rebirth. Then and only then do we go on into eternity as immortal spirits. We learn by trial and error, and we are not judged.

i do not believe that. I studied spiritualism and occultism, and that teaches we are our own judges. We evolve over many incarnations and we live in the spirit world during incarnations. We look back on our past lives and many of us will have regrets about our actions. We will be our own worst judges, and we may choose to reincarnate to try to do good works and make amends for our sins. It is not until we reach a state of grace, or enlightenment that we are freed from the cycle of rebirth. Then and only then do we go on into eternity as immortal spirits. We learn by trial and error, and we are not judged.

you poor lost soul!!! God condemns satan and demons!!!!

i do not believe that. I studied spiritualism and occultism, and that teaches we are our own judges. We evolve over many incarnations and we live in the spirit world during incarnations. We look back on our past lives and many of us will have regrets about our actions. We will be our own worst judges, and we may choose to reincarnate to try to do good works and make amends for our sins. It is not until we reach a state of grace, or enlightenment that we are freed from the cycle of rebirth. Then and only then do we go on into eternity as immortal spirits. We learn by trial and error, and we are not judged.

The spirits teach that there is no satan.

the spirits teach that there is no satan.

oh duh!!! Do you really think demons and other evil spirits will teach you truth??????????? Think!!! Silly one!!

Forum List

Back