We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

why would you say our libertarian Founders espoused propaganda or that Fox does merely for presenting a libertarian TV show?

See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow?
Do you have comprehension issues, or do you enjoy being so obtuse?

a liberal turns to ad hominem when he finds he lacks the IQ for substance. Man-up;answer the question or admit you lack the IQ as a liberal to do so.

Last edited:
Yes, for liberals it does since they had almost succeeded in erasing our Founding Republican libertarian philosophy from our culture!!

Let's not forget Jefferson founded the Republican party in 1793 to stand for very very limited government. Our history is Republican while the Democrats history is with Marx.
Yeah, republican's want limited government?

Except when it comes to a woman's uterus, gay marriage or starting wars of aggression.

Yes, for liberals it does since they had almost succeeded in erasing our Founding Republican libertarian philosophy from our culture!!

Let's not forget Jefferson founded the Republican party in 1793 to stand for very very limited government. Our history is Republican while the Democrats history is with Marx.
Yeah, republican's want limited government?

Except when it comes to a woman's uterus, gay marriage or starting wars of aggression.

Dear, Jefferson was a social conservative too, and Ron Paul is opposed to abortion. Sorry. Republicans are not anarachists

The first presidents were big government guys.

Washington - executive orders, the Whiskey Rebellion

Adams - Sedition and Alien Acts

Jefferson - Louisiana Purchase

Monroe - invasion of Canada, destruction of Indian tribes

and so forth and so on

Small government my ass!

"We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News."

YES WE DO! The Fox News Channel came along soaring high above any other cable news broadcasts, because they broke the liberal monopoly on the news and presented, to their best ability and with their highest efforts, the real truth as to what is going on in government and the world. Opinions, commentary and news in a 55% to 45% ratio. And that is why my liberal acquaintances, watch it exclusively, up from even a year ago. :D

why would you say our libertarian Founders espoused propaganda or that Fox does merely for presenting a libertarian TV show?

See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow?

a liberal turns to ad hominem when he finds he lacks the IQ for substance. Man-up;answer the question or admit you lack the IQ as a liberal to do so.

Oh poster please. You've been jamming this "See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow?" blanket bullshit into every post from the start, and now you want to start crying the blues about "ad hominem"???

Take your disingenuous flaming hypocrisy and piss off. You're a fucking fraud.

Last edited:

Oh poster please. You've been jamming this "See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow?" blanket bullshit into every post from the start, and now you want to start crying the blues about "ad hominem"???

Take your disingenuous flaming hypocrisy and piss off. You're a fucking fraud.

too stupid!! Why not tell us what channel is not a news spin channel!!!

you want to start crying the blues about "ad hominem"???

dear if I say a liberal is slow, so very very slow, its only after I have demonstrated exactly why. A liberal will turn to adhominem because he lacks the IQ for substance or to change the subject away from his lack of substance.

Can you understand the difference

YES WE DO! The Fox News Channel came along soaring high above any other cable news broadcasts, because they broke the liberal monopoly on the news and presented, to their best ability and with their highest efforts, the real truth as to what is going on in government and the world. Opinions, commentary and news in a 55% to 45% ratio. And that is why my liberal acquaintances, watch it exclusively, up from even a year ago. :D

The liberals liked it better when our Founding philosophy was driven from the culture by the objective media like the NY Times and CBS!! Who needs the silly Republican ideas of Jefferson and Madison anyway!! I mean so what that they created the greatest country in human history by far.

The liberals liked it better when our Founding philosophy was driven from the culture by the objective media like the NY Times and CBS!! Who needs the silly Republican ideas of Jefferson and Madison anyway!! I mean so what that they created the greatest country in human history by far.

Too stupid!!! Republicans weren't even invented until 1854, after Jefferson and Madison (who, again, were liberals -- say it) -- were long gone.

See why we say Special Ed will be slow, so very slow???????????????????

Last edited:

Too stupid!!! Republicans weren't even invented until 1854, after Jefferson and Madison (who, again, were liberals -- say it) -- were long gone.

See why we say Special Ed will be slow, so very slow???????????????????

dear, why not tell us then what Party Jefferson founded in 1792 and what it stood for??? It's basic US history- right. A libturd like you ought to know it.

Actually all Fox did was to dumb down the concept of news to a romper-room set full of garish colors with graphics that go whhhoooossh and proceed to talk about the scary monsters of whatever issue was going to sell at the time. And hire a bunch of talking heads to talk about the news -- rather than report it, which is much more expensive-- to put a slant on it that would keep the viewer coming back enthralled like Special Ed is... "coming up, how Harry Reid is going to kill you, right after this".

45% news on a "news" channel. Wowie zowie. If my orange juice was 45% juice I'd take it back to the store and throw it in their faces.

So we owe Fox a debt, in the other direction. They more than anyone are responsible for the degradation of media news and the rise of tabloid journalism.

-- which is exactly where they came from btw. That's what you pushovers are fawning over-- the TV equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Last edited:

Actually all Fox did was to dumb down the concept of news to a romper-room set full of garish colors with graphics that go whhhoooossh and proceed to talk about the scary monsters of whatever issue was going to sell at the time. And hire a bunch of talking heads to talk about the news -- rather than report it, which is much more expensive-- to put a slant on it that would keep the viewer coming back enthralled like Special Ed is... "coming up, how Harry Reid is going to kill you, right after this".

45% news on a "news" channel. Wowie zowie. If my orange juice was 45% juice I'd take it back to the store and throw it in their faces.

Fox presents Stossel and the libertarian philosophy on which our country is based while the objective liberal media tried to erase it from our culture completely in an almost treasonous manner!

It figures that our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb or that Obama had two communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders!

Fox presents Stossel and the libertarian philosophy on which our country is based while the objective liberal media tried to erase it from our culture completely in an almost treasonous manner!

Bullshit.

Once again for the very slow, Libertarianism didn't even start up until the 20th century; the word you're looking for, for the Founders, for Jefferson, Madison et al ... is liberal. Not libertarian... liberal. The guys you keep describing as "slow, so very slow"

Stossel... Stossel... oh wait, isn't he that guy that has the "only libertarian show ever" because you never heard of Bill Buckley?

If so, then game's over. "Presenting libertarian philosophy" is not what a news channel does. Presenting any philosophy is not what a news channel does.

It figures that our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb or that Obama had two communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZwVCjhq3YI]Star Trek - Nomad says "Non Sequitur" a few times - YouTube[/ame]

Once again for the very slow, Libertarianism didn't even start up until the 20th century; the word you're looking for, for the Founders, for Jefferson, Madison et al ... is liberal.

Today we call the Founders classical liberals or modern conservatives because they stood for very very limited government as do modern conservative Republicans. The liberal lineage goes to George !! or perhaps Marx but has no place in American history!!

Stossel... Stossel... oh wait, isn't he that guy that has the "only libertarian show ever" because you never heard of Bill Buckley?

Buckley called himself, most often, a radical conservative, and sometimes a libertarian but his show was never main stream and his magazine averaged about 40,000

"Presenting libertarian philosophy" is not what a news channel does. Presenting any philosophy is not what a news channel does.

too stupid Fox does not claim to be only news. Obviously the Stossel show is not news

Last edited:
Once again for the very slow, Libertarianism didn't even start up until the 20th century; the word you're looking for, for the Founders, for Jefferson, Madison et al ... is liberal.

Today we call the Founders classical liberals or modern conservatives because they stood for very very limited government as do modern conservative Republicans. The liberal lineage goes to George !! or perhaps Marx but has no place in American history!!

If that's what you think then you should leave and go back where you came from, because this country is founded on liberalism.

Like it or lump it, and love it or leave it, baby. You don't get to slur my country and its Founders like that.

Buckley called himself, most often, a radical conservative, and sometimes a libertarian but his show was never main stream and his magazine averaged about 40,000

Ah, so first Stossel had the only libertarian show ever, and now it depends on the audience. Like John Stossel is "main stream".
Bullshit again. I know your libertarian/conservative voices better than you do.

"Presenting libertarian philosophy" is not what a news channel does. Presenting any philosophy is not what a news channel does.

too stupid Fox does not claim to be only news. Obviously the Stossel show is not news

And yet with everything that happens-- Stossel, Hannity, O'Liarly, everything... there's a logo in the corner and it reads:

"Fox News"​

- which says something about credibility. But not much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back