Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I want to die sitting in a high end leather reclining chair
With one small tiny detail

I want it to be on the surface of the moon

Why ?? The moon has zero decomposing micros
I can literally stay as I am now for millions of years with just very dried out skin

"I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turned to me and said, "If you could know the exact time and place of your death, would you want to know?". I thought about it and replied, "No, it would ruin the rest of my life just waiting for it to happen."

She rolled over and said, "OK, never mind then."

I can literally stay as I am now for millions of years with just very dried out skin
In the vacuum of space and the radiation from the sun, you WONT be well preserved

I want you to die, per your wishes.

And leave your fortune to the person you choose.

I don't want to die, but live a long life. To live my life as healthy as I can be.

If I had to choose, then in my sleep (with a nice dream hopefully) or in a hospital. The better ones have a nice room for your relatives to see you.

That said, I was just on the reddit serial killer thread. You prolly wouldn't want to die via serial killer. Most of us agreed that they want to control the time and place of your death in order to better get the job done and escape afterward. What's the best way to not die by serial killer and live a long life? It's prolly to have an escape exit wherever you are. For example, my bedroom has a rear sliding glass door to exit from. Other bedrooms have windows leading outside.

Rub yourself down with coconut oil before you get out of Elons transporter.

Forum List

Back