Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

The Democratic primary season will be a raucous affair. I prefer the upcoming primary season than the fiasco of 2016. It is the beauty of American democracy to have different voices heard. I don't think she has a chance of winning but who the hell knows.

The Democratic primary season will be a raucous affair. I prefer the upcoming primary season than the fiasco of 2016. It is the beauty of American democracy to have different voices heard. I don't think she has a chance of winning but who the hell knows.
I look forward to the arguments on who wants a more open border.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin

Well, she should have no problem with detail instead of blowing smoke up people's asses. She has no excuse.

One more passenger in the Democrat "Clown Car" of 2020.

One must acknowledge the fact that she is AT LEAST as qualified as Barry Soetoro was in 2008. More qualified, when you consider that she is authentically "Black" (i.e., descended from American slaves), which Soetoro was NOT.

Tangentially speaking, I long for the day when the Republican Party begins a major public information campaign to point out that all of the major items on the Democrat agenda are either unconstitutional ("single payer") or illegal (amnesty).

She is such a repellent person. I really can't see her gaining national affection.

The Democratic primary season will be a raucous affair. I prefer the upcoming primary season than the fiasco of 2016. It is the beauty of American democracy to have different voices heard.

Of equal beauty is the right to ignore the idiots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back