Kamala Harris Reportedly Shaken After Watching Conservative News: ‘It Got in Her Head and Caused High Anxiety’ --- Had To Take Valiums To Calm Down

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If that causes her so much stress it proves she's never been qualified for the Vice Presidency, mentally. She's one heartbeat away from being the head Usurper and she wouldn't never be able to handle the stress.

As if we needed more examples of why she is not suitable for the Vice Presidency, or (parish the thought) actually becoming President.

Kamala would be no more in charge of anything than Biden is. On the bright side, she would sink Michelle's chances.

If that causes her so much stress it proves she's never been qualified for the Vice Presidency, mentally. She's one heartbeat away from being the head Usurper and she wouldn't never be able to handle the stress.

This is what China and their allies bank on. Nothing against any politician, but this is serious business and we cannot have anything but the most competent in critical roles.

Full credit to foreign intelligence services. I'm old enough to remember when American leadership was unquestionably competent, strong, committed and decisive and media and education didn't sway subjectively. The Russians had nukes and it was always scary, but, we had faith in American global leadership.

I mean, I may sound old when I refer to the "good old days", but Reagan had GHB as his V.P. The former head of the CIA. We certainly felt confident in our futures and had no concerns. He was not Reagan, but he was a strong alternative.

Well that single statement by her proves she isn't fit to be the vice president of the United States.

What is it today where suddenly 3/4 of our society has stress issues and needs medication, mental health days, therapy animals they take everywhere, and so on?

What the helll happened to us when people wear mental health issues and stressing out over every single thing like it's a badge of honor?

Being stressed is fine, it's a natural response. But Jesus to need medication from watching TV? We've become weak willed pussy ass bitches.

Great, our VP needs valium's

To watch the news no less. That's about as brittle as you can possibly be. I guess she can't call herself a strong woman anymore.

Forum List

Back