Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
She’s smoking the common sense behind the facts of the massive income disparity between the “middle class” and the wealthy.

You voted for the guy who referenced the size of his penis and called another candidate ugly in a presidential debate.

Explain to me again how she's obnoxious by your standards.

Ever heard her asking questions in a Senate hearing?

And that's what you consider obnoxious? Not Trump referring to his penis during a nationally televised presidential debate or calling Rand Paul ugly in a rebuttal.

Got it. Thanks.

The subject of the thread is the obnoxious whiny lawyer who just announced her candidacy.
If you want to whine about Trump beating that corrupt old sot you enjoyed so much, I'm sure there is another thread around here that you can sob in.

If you can't recognize how stupid it is that you, a Trump supporter, are complaining about someone being obnoxious, then I can't help you.

You guys should definitely nominate an obnoxious whiny lawyer.
See how many states Trump wins in 2020. Moron.

"I don't like obnoxious people. That's why I voted for Donald Trump."

Ever heard her asking questions in a Senate hearing?

And that's what you consider obnoxious? Not Trump referring to his penis during a nationally televised presidential debate or calling Rand Paul ugly in a rebuttal.

Got it. Thanks.

The subject of the thread is the obnoxious whiny lawyer who just announced her candidacy.
If you want to whine about Trump beating that corrupt old sot you enjoyed so much, I'm sure there is another thread around here that you can sob in.

If you can't recognize how stupid it is that you, a Trump supporter, are complaining about someone being obnoxious, then I can't help you.

You don't have to worry, I won't be voting for your obnoxious whiny lawyer, no matter who her opponent is.
But I'm sure her act will play well in the Midwest.

Got it. Thanks.

You don't have to worry, I won't be voting for your obnoxious whiny lawyer, no matter who her opponent is.

Oh good. That's one less thing I need to worry about.

Yeah, you wouldn't have to worry about her getting a lot of votes, that's for sure.

Yeah, you wouldn't have to worry about her getting a lot of votes, that's for sure.

Yea, it's not like the Democrat nominee ever gets a lot of votes or anything.

Derp.

Derp.

The less likable your candidate is the better they'll do.
Maybe nominate Hillary again. I hear she's qualified.

Derp.

The less likable your candidate is the better they'll do.
Maybe nominate Hillary again. I hear she's qualified.

Not sure what your point is anymore. Hillary Clinton won't be the Democrat nominee.

"if you cant feed a 100, just feed 1" - Kamala is fond of saying

i think about that statement when i'm overwhelmed. its called failure of kindness. when someone is suffering, we cant respond mildly.

she hates America/whites/cops/borders like a lot of blacks do
With 2020 approaching, some Democrats call to eliminate ICE
Kamala Harris compares ICE to KKK, gets slammed for 'disgusting,' 'horrifying' remarks
etc etc
the epitome of your typical black who hates America/whites/cops/borders
o --sure---she would make a great American POTUS :rolleyes-41:
All true which is why she made her announcement from Oakland. Home of the mayor that tipped off criminals that the authorities were coming.

She is the one that I think gives trump the most problems. If you watch close she speaks almost exactly like Michelle Obama. Same mannerisms. She is black so she keeps the coalitions together and solidifies the black vote, very important. She is from California which gives her a leg up in the primaries. She will go extreme left for the primaries and then run headlong to the middle if she wins. The big money already knows her and likes her and Obama fantasizes about her. She would be a challenge for trump in the debates. Above all she is a woman.
No Californian can be elected to national office today. The videos of the streets of California cities would be endless. The real results of statewide sanctuary policies would be on the airwaves 24-7. Kamala Harris has a record of hostility to all business and to all white people. The Harris cake is baked. The frosting with a cherry on top is her disgraceful conduct during the Kavanaugh hearing .

If she looks like a winner, it is only to the drug addled left.

Too often to bear, aides cite the cliché that this is a marathon, not a sprint. that’s the wrong metaphor. What’s going on now is more like one person playing chess, another playing checkers, another playing Monopoly, Parcheesi, Candy Land—and no one will know for at least a year which is the right game to fit the moment.

For Kamala, it’s get out early, get out big, get out hard, demonstrate strength. Many of her opponents are thrilled that that’s how Harris is playing it. With a process this long and intense, they say, Harris can go ahead and be a front-runner. Especially after voters recoiled after Hillary was effectively anointed in 2016, there is no better way, they argue, for her to not be there at the end. The candidate who will win is the candidate who peaks at the right time, and traditionally being the first to peak is not the right time

Forum List

Back