Watching Earthquake Reports on FOX News

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
Painful....it's like they are in WAY over their heads when it comes to reporting REAL news. (Which is something they called it about 5 minutes ago...."REAL news"....well, duh!)

I've been switching channels all morning and Fox is doing about as well as other cable and broadcast networks IMO.

I happen to detest the various lefty MSNBC commentators, but don't allow that to bleed over into my opinion of how they're covering a news story in this instance. Of course I don't have any interest in using a news story to score cheap political points in an internet forum either.

Painful....it's like they are in WAY over their heads when it comes to reporting REAL news. (Which is something they called it about 5 minutes ago...."REAL news"....well, duh!)

Fox News gives you a view of the earthquake from a blonde perspective

Youre-a-fucking-idiot.jpg

You guys are a real piece of work. People are suffering and dying from a natural disaster and you are using it to attack Fox. As if Fox is at all relevant to what's going on.

Are they blaming Obama yet?

I've been switching channels all morning and Fox is doing about as well as other cable and broadcast networks IMO.

I happen to detest the various lefty MSNBC commentators, but don't allow that to bleed over into my opinion of how they're covering a news story in this instance. Of course I don't have any interest in using a news story to score cheap political points in an internet forum either.

Since when? You just did.

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Does an Earthquake look any different from Rachel "It's Bush's Fault" Maddow's POV?

84306655.jpg

Why cant you idiot FOX haters just give it a rest for once... lets pray for our friends in Japan and forget the political edge for just once.

Th images are terrible!

If only the respite would last, but it won't. A few days ago there was criticism of Bill Clinton/George H.W. Bush efforts to gather donations for the Haitian victims of their earthquake. Whoever posted that didn't bother to acknowledge that actually collecting on pledged donations is a whole 'nuther story. People said they would help, then didn't. But hey, it's still all Clinton's fault.

Why cant you idiot FOX haters just give it a rest for once... lets pray for our friends in Japan and forget the political edge for just once.

Th images are terrible!

If only the respite would last, but it won't. A few days ago there was criticism of Bill Clinton/George H.W. Bush efforts to gather donations for the Haitian victims of their earthquake. Whoever posted that didn't bother to acknowledge that actually collecting on pledged donations is a whole 'nuther story. People said they would help, then didn't. But hey, it's still all Clinton's fault.

Huh?

Could you possibly offer a more hyprbolic excuse for using a earthquake in Japan an excuse to Knock FNC?

do you have an example or is this just a drive by?

here, I'll go first ; I hate that FOX are tragedy whores...they will stream this for the next 3 days non stop and ring it dry in every way imaginable....its ghoulish frankly.

do you have an example or is this just a drive by?

here, I'll go first ; I hate that FOX are tragedy whores...they will stream this for the next 3 days non stop and ring it dry in every way imaginable....its ghoulish frankly.

Blondes make Horrible Tragedy Whores.

Only Brown People should be allowed to broadcast tragedy!!!!:evil:

I appreciate Infidel swinging in and bravely defending FOX news with his "powerful" neg reps.

I call them as I sees them....stumbling, staggering, sentences about the earthquake that even a child can do better with.....FOX News.

(However, I expect they would have done better if Anna Nicole Smith had been killed in the tsunami.)

And yet you watch it because....?

Does CBS report: Japan Earthquake, ManMade Global Warming to blame?

I appreciate Infidel swinging in and bravely defending FOX news with his "powerful" neg reps.

I call them as I sees them....stumbling, staggering, sentences about the earthquake that even a child can do better with.....FOX News.

(However, I expect they would have done better if Anna Nicole Smith had been killed in the tsunami.)

She's already dead....right? Or has Chris Matthews resurrected her?

Fox can run stock footage of the Indian tsunami and Hiroshima to show the devastation

Last edited:

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Does an Earthquake look any different from Rachel "It's Bush's Fault" Maddow's POV?

84306655.jpg

Oh my god Samson, you turn right back to Fox before I hurl ya hear me? Where in the fuck did she find those glasses?

Forum List

Back