Watch what is happening in Germany.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

article-2057285-0EA7AB8300000578-145_634x456.jpg

Count on everyone blaming Israel for all of this. They already are.

In the last 50 years the pop of the US has more than doubled and I don't believe that includes illegals. We are of course a melting pot.

Are these Syrians that your talking about? Where do you think the immigrants are coming from?

I watch Deutche Welle, it's a big issue there and giving rise to an anti-immigrant mood with many. Opposing immigration is called far right wing apparently and the libs over there are all for it. Some buildings to house the immigrants are being torched and will likely get worse before it gets better.

article-2057285-0EA7AB8300000578-145_634x456.jpg

Count on everyone blaming Israel for all of this. They already are.

Why are most of the haters now Jews?

No context for this rally. I'd except years ago if it were a rally by Jews, people would be saying "Look there goes our future, I see no normal people, I see only Jews marching."

Right wing politics and being Jewish make for a special kind of stupid and nasty

Germany is an indicator country.
If they do nothing and let this invasion continue, then you can expect to see the rest of Europe bending over and grabbing their ankles.

What was the hollering about ? in the video. Everything needs to be done in moderation. I do think the Jews have no room to talk, as the were like a hoard of flies encroaching on Palestine, and also the US. Look at how they treat the Palestinians now, like its their fault for being there went they decided they wanted to live there.

In the last 50 years the pop of the US has more than doubled and I don't believe that includes illegals. We are of course a melting pot.

Are these Syrians that your talking about? Where do you think the immigrants are coming from?

No, we WERE a melting pot. People came here to be Americans. Now populations are coming here wholesale and demanding to be catered to instead of working to be one of us.

No, we WERE a melting pot. People came here to be Americans. Now populations are coming here wholesale and demanding to be catered to instead of working to be one of us.
one of us? :eek:

When my ancestors opened up North America to the hoardes that were inferior, all your people had to do was swear an oath and settle some land.

Well that is true, our melting pot days are over. You right and we do not have enough jobs to accommodate everyone, but most developed countries don't anymore.

It's funny to look at this circus. Europeans - prostitute)
Not a gram of self-esteem.
What need, what would Europe said - USA go fuck.
What would an Arab fucked Hans wife every day =))
Then they will say - look at the faces of our children. they are all black And with a beard. =))
morons
Good thing - I have my AK =))

"Were" is right. Today it's multiculturalism, the death of greatness.

Forum List

Back